Seyoung and the rest

Tomboy's girlfriend

I just tried to make new friends ...and to find how can I make my chest flatter ..and screwed it ba. I insulted a girl telling her she looks like a guy. Should I try again? I apologised so it should be OK.  

I meet with Subin and we try to find two empty seats in the canteen. She points out two chairs and we sit there. Before I start eating like the pig I‘m known to be I notice Taeyeon staying in front of me at another table. Oh great. I still didn‘t practice any apologetic lines.

I ignore her and I start eating. I have to say it. I‘m a guy no matter what I do. I eat and I create a mess. Now kill me and judge me!I‘m the maknae in my family. My mom and dad had four boys and they stopped reproducing when they had me being afraid they‘ll make more pigs. They expected me to be feminine and graceful but how can I? With my bigger brother teaching me about bussines, with the second brother teaching me how to lift weights to impress ladies, with the third brother teaching me how to play soccer and the youngest Soohyun that is close to my age teaching me what clothes to wear and how to do my hair so I can be a hot guy.

I stopped thinking when I noticed Taeyeon laughing of me. She is now staying up in her legs next to our table.

“What?“I asked her and she laughed more.

“I never saw a girl eat like that before. Plus your facial expressions and hand gestures were amusing.“

I swallowed the rest of rice I had in my mouth and coughed and punched my chest because I chocked a little with it.“I‘ve never had feminity in me so this is how I've always been. Of course I wouldn‘t date a girl because I'm not into them but I don‘t wanna show my legs or anything like a normal girl.“

Like she cares.When did you become so stupid Seyoung? Why do I even tell her these things? It doesn't even make sense. 

“Seyoung Oppa~!!“I heard one of those girly voices that make me puke rainbows.

A small girl with blonde hair and large,pretty eyes ran to me. I gave her a wink and she came closer to me.“Can I meet you later on the roof?“I nodded and she told me the hour and left shyly.

“You have many fans.“Taeyeon told me. I bent over the table. I created an invisible circle in the air with my finger around my face.“Look at this face. They say it‘s Ren himself.“ she looked confused.“A kpop idol.“

“Oh yeah..I knew..“You don‘t seem like it. Subin intrerupted me .“Amazing news I have for us!We‘re going to the club tomorrow!“ “Jinjja?“I clapped excited.“Jimin has relations with the staff and we are going to the club.Take the old man too he needs to come out of his office too.“

“I‘ll call  Zhou Mi right after school.“

“Oh it‘s Saturday night. Don‘t  you dare not be there. After the night is over me and V are going to rent a room and-“

“Use protection.I‘m too young to be a aunt.“Subin and V dated for two years already and they also started having the real fun in a relationship. She told me that at first it hurts a lot but then you‘ll like it. I don‘t wanna try it very soon. I'm not even interested in that.

“Old man?“Taeyeon asked. Subin looked at her confused at her.

“Who‘s this chick?You are pretty and you could be RapMon‘s type. Well Mi or Zhou Mi or Aegyo Queen is Seyoung‘s older friend. And when I say old I mean he is twenty eight. But he is secretly gay so he wouldn‘t touch Seyoung because she looks like this but down there she has the v. No p. no fun for the old man.“ Taeyeon didn‘t seem that impressed. Other people would drop jaws when they found out.

“And who is RapMon?“Taeyeon asked again.

“Because this Seyoung girl here mostly hangs out with guys,with my exception, she met a group of guys and befriended. They are from the all guys high school next door. She introduced me also and we all created BTS, our official name. I date one of them.“ Taeyeon nodded and continued eating. “Wanna come with us clubbing?“ I asked Taeyeon.