Meet Tae Seyoung

Tomboy's girlfriend

Hello everybody.

The name is Tae Seyoung.

What is so special about me that I‘m even writing my own story?

Everything. Duhhh.

I‘m pretty.

I have nice hair.

My fashion rocks and I have dozens of fan...girls..

Yes girls.

That‘s because I‘m a one of a kind ulzzang tomboy at an all girls high school.

The girls idolize me because I look like Ren of Nu‘est. Yes. He‘s a guy who looks like a girl and I‘m a girl who looks like a boy that looks a gi... Inception. 

You know what I'm saying. 

To make the story short, I was raised like a guy and never learned how to be a girl. I entered the girls high school and was mistaken a lot for a boy, better said Ren of Nu‘est. I'm popular and kinda do everything I want because my fans are there to watch my back. 

But there's a bad side too. Teachers hate me and I almost failed passing the classes a hundred times even if I am smart. 

Yet that's not the worst thing. I wake up sometimes and wish to never come out of my room. I'm so idolized to the point that it becomes creepy. Some girls tried to take my clothes off, some were stalking me, some were staring at me for hours. I had to shut down all my social media. Creeps were sending me disturbing messages and indecent photos. Lesbians were contacting me even if I told everybody I'm straight.  Guys with es, es... Yes I was their target. My life is not that simple. These things that I hide from everybody give me great insecurities. Imagine being in a constant reminder that there are horrible persons who would hurt and stain me if they ever got the chance. 

Let's not even talk about the times when I was accused that I'm confused about my gender... I'm a girl who likes guy clothes.. I don't like showing my 'goodies'. Is it that odd?

 

Oh the teacher realised I‘m not listening to what he tells me. Yes while I talk about myself to a non existent public she scolds me for skipping her class yesterday.

But I don‘t give a f..ur..yeah... Fur yeas. I‘m young and I need to spend time having fun w ma boyz, you will give me bad grades even if I know every math theory. 

Me and Subin skipped classes and went to a bar.

Subin and I are the only girls accepted by the Bangtan boys or shortly Bts. I am like a bro to them and Subin is all guys crush but she dates V. 

Oh love..I hate it. It's disgusting. Exchanging saliva and sweet words with a person who only wants to stick something into you.. 

I try to act manly but inside me there‘s the little girl who doesn‘t have any experience with love. How can I even date? No guy shows interest in a girl who looks 90% like a flower boy. 

So that‘s the main reason why I hate it. Because I don‘t know what is like. Plus the other bad things Subin told me about dating. 

Whatever. Back to the teacher.

After she scolded me enough we returned to the normal class but the bell rang and she left. I prepare to leave my seat when a girl hugs me from behind.

“Seyoung Oppa thanks for skipping class yesterday.We escaped the test because that dirty old man kept telling us why you are a bad influence to us but we don't listen. "

“You're welcome.“ I winked at the other girls who were staring at me and left the classroom before they jump on me. 

Behind my back I heard the girls screaming my name and fangirling as it's the only thing they know to do. 

‘Ren Oppa let me hug him. He also winked at me. He's so handsome.‘

‘He is a she .‘

‘I don‘t care. She looks like my Ren.'

‘Ugh she has a v. What would she put in you. A fake p? A plastic one?'

‘Yaaa .. don‘t ruin my dreams about what‘s in Seyoung‘s Oppa pants.‘

‘Ughh.‘

When I hear them I can‘t help but laugh. All of them love me.And who doesn‘t love me, hates me but still they know me. 

Except for the new girl Taeyeon. She is weird. She just transferred this week from Busan and I noticed her right away because her face gives me a weird feeling a déjà vu. 

She doesn‘t talk or look my way every time I call her. She also follows a girl I don‘t know around as if it's not totally obvious. 

I thought she was lesbian but once a flower boy Baekhyun I believe is his name.. came after her after school and they left togheter holding hands.

She has the face of a girl but man her legs are so muscular.. she could be easily mistaken for a guy... Her hands are big... No girl has such huge hands... She doesn't walk elegantly like a usual girl.. There's something really off about this Taeyeon chick...