Meet Lee Taemin/Taeyeon

Tomboy's girlfriend

I officialy have no more pride. I woke up in the morning and I put on makeup.

I‘m walking dressed in a skirt in an all girls high school and I feel more embarassed than I have ever been in my life.

Everything started when I was born and my parents put me to adoption. My father left mom before she could even tell him she's pregnant and she started a rough addiction to drugs and . In her hooker life mixed with drugs there was no place for a kid. I met her at some point in my life and she was about to be put to sleep underground. Her only relative was a former hooker friend who got her life togheter unlike that wreck of a woman. What I found was that I have brothers and sisters all over South Korea and even in other countries. I never found them.

After years in the orphanage I decided to run away on the streets. A guy took me in and started teaching how to write and read and also how to deal with drugs and play women to get what I want from them. Money!The guy soon died because of a pill and alcohol intoxication and his house and money were all mine.I continued my drug bussines because that was the only thing I knew to do and I was known as the best in the branch.

That was my life until one day the leader of mafia knocked at my door. He offered me 200.000$ and a new expensive apartment in the centre of Seoul as an exchange for my flawless and super confidential services.

I have to dress like a girl and go to an all girls high school to protect his daughter from the inevitable enemies he has. He gave me everything I needed to become a girl. I started the odd mission and followed the girl around the school. She already had a bodyguard that was following her 24/24 but of course he couldn‘t come inside the school plus he‘s already passed the high school age. The others think he is her boyfriend. An over protective boyfriend. Unlike me he can't disguise into a pretty girl and enroll in this school. 

But enough of them. It‘s already my third day here and I‘m really afraid of the wind blowing my skirt (!Did I really say this?) and the girls seeing a pretty girl with something different between her legs. And I hate bras so I‘m not wearing any. I'm flatter than a plank and I should be worried that someone might suspect something but I'm not. 

I sit on my chair and put on my headphones before this annoying girl can disturb me. But she takes out my ear piece and sat like a guy on the chair next to me.

She bent a little and said.“How do you make your chest so flat?“I widened my eyes.Does she knows something?“Oh sorry if you feel offended but I wanna know.God chose the wrong person to give this huge chest.“She opened the first few buttons of her shirt and let me see her big s being smashed by a cloth that was supposed to flaten them so she can have the full tomboy look.If she knew I‘m actually a guy she would kill me.

But you wonder why I look at her chest so relaxed and not feel a damn thing?It‘s simple.I had seen so many chests in my life I kinda get bored but I have to admit her chest looks natural unlike the other women with implants. I just looked fast and looked away.She buttoned her shirt fast and asked me again the same thing.

“Well I use more cloth.But do you dislike your s that much?Are you a lesbian?“ Unlike the majority of girl she didn‘t seem offended.

“Oh no I‘m not.I like boys.But I‘m not really into dating or love and I hate showing what mother nature gave me. So I just cover them and wear guy clothes because I feel much confident in them and comfortable of course. Plus long hair is hard to take care of and I like make up but not girly makeup but the one that makes me look hot and fierce. Like a hot guy.“Why is this girl sharing her secrets with me? “I was wondering if you would like us to be friends.I think we are alike.I‘m a girl that likes being a guy and you are girl that has a mans body.“

What?!!She knows!!I‘m done!My mission is failed and I‘ll lose my money.

“Oh sorry to say that.I‘m not the best when it comes to socialising.I just mean you have large shoulders and small hips. I have seen so many girls with that kind of body. But as long as you are skinny and pretty it‘s no prolem.“

Phew!Ok I need to step away from this girl before she starts suspecting something. Yesterday she noticed I have armpit hair and my excuse /My shaver is broken/ was pretty lame.

I tried to get up but she stopped me with her hand and she walked in front of me bowed.“I‘m sorry I really insulted you. I mostly talk to guys and for them it‘s something normal. I shouldn‘t really have said anything to you.“She bowed and walked towards her seat.

Weird girl but atleast I escaped from her. I walked out of the class and stopped near the window when I saw her slapping her forehead and mumbling something to herself and then she threw loudly her head on the desk.Ouch that must‘ve hurt.