Hurt and Faliure

Two Sides

"Dragons only come out in mythologies!" Atalanta screamed and threw a tantrum. "Quite wrong if you think that." Kai purred. "Get out of my sight and don't show your ugly face in my eyes ever AGAIN!" She screamed. Kai whipped out a knife and pressed it against so that her eyes widened. "Kiss me or you die." Kai said. Atalanta smirked at Kai and replied calmly, "Fine. Kill me." Kai wasn't expecting that answer at all. "Kill me and my mom will suffer. She will lose two people less than a day. Do you really want that to happen? Hurting innocent people? YOU are the monster Kai. I trusted you. I knew I was wrong." She spat and left.

Kai looked at his hand still holding the knife. He dropped it and stared at it in horror. "I thought you would be my success," he whispered. "But you were my failure." He felt Chanyeol drag him away. He didn't move an inch. Suho gave him a looooooong lecture seeing he was the leader and all. He still didn't move.
                              - - -

Atalanta had tears running down her face. She couldn't believe that someone whom she had trusted so much had blackmailed her. She stopped in her tracks and softly spoke, "Sehun come out. I know you're there." Sehun stepped out of the shadows. "I'm sorry." He whispered. "I understand the whole situation. Don't worry." Atalanta smiled while crying. "Come here and give me a hug cutie pie." A cat ran towards her and nuzzled in her arms. Sehun had been waiting for the command, but when the cat came, he cursed cats forever. "Not you! My 1st cutie pie Sehun!" Sehun's stormy eyes lit up, and hugged her tightly, squashing the breath out of her. 

Exo-K and Exo-M were walking by, when they saw the two friends hugging. Some declared Sehun as their enemy, some thought it was sweet. "You are the light to me, shining through my darkest nights. I know that our friendship will last forever, you are my best friend." Atalanta whispered. Those who declared Sehun as their enemy put their hands over their hearts. They needed to make sure that it wasn't breaking, but was disappointed when they felt incredible pain in their hearts.

Sehun and Atalanta were both crying, wiping each other's tears away. "You are the only one that I can trust." Atalanta sniffed. "I know that I'm trustworthy!" Sehun laughed with tears running down his face, and he pretended he was a girl with long hair, flipping his hair. "Brat." Atalanta giggled. "You just said I was trustworthy!" Sehun said looking hurt. "You are a brat but a trustworthy one."

Sehun grinned. "Come over to my house!" Atalanta exclaimed. "To your castle you mean." Sehun corrected. "But yes, I will come." Atalanta linked arms with him and said, "Come on! Let's skip to my house! Or do you want to call my driver?" "I want to see your limousine!" Sehun said flapping his arms like a chicken. "Okay my chicken!" Atalanta said. She called her driver, and he came in less than 30 seconds.

Everyone's eyes widened when they saw the limousine. It was more than 5 meters long, and it was sleek black. "Kaja!" Atalanta exclaimed. "We're riding in this?" Sehun asked, his eyes bugging out. "Yes? This is the most cheapest car I got. But since you said you wanted to see my limousine, I called my driver." Atalanta replied calmly. 

Sehun ran to the car and hopped in. "Hurry!" He exclaimed. "I'm coming, I'm coming." Atalanta sighed while rolling her eyes. "It's so soft!" Sehun laughed while bouncing on the cushion of the seats. Atalanta rolled her eyes again. "Whatever...So tell me, why did you disappear during those past years?" Atalanta asked. "I'll tell you later on..." Sehun said looking down. "You don't have to tell me, you know." She said. "I want to tell you, but it's just too painful for me." Atalanta only smiled and rubbed his hair. "It's okay. Oh! I forgot! Happy Birthday Sehun!" 

Sehun bashfully smiled and said nothing. "Let's get off." Atalanta said when her driver parked in front of her house. Sehun and Atalanta clambered out of the car. "I knew it! I told you it was a castle!" Somebody whispered in the bushes. Atalanta and Sehun spun around and glared at the bush. "Come out." Atalanta tried to say without her voice trembling. 

EXO except for Kai crawled out of the bushes. "We left Kai at home." Chanyeol said looking at her confused expression. "By the way," Chanyeol continued, "You have 3 new people to meet. This is Chen." Chen waved to her like an old friend. 'He's hyper.' Atalanta thought. "This is Xiumin." Xiumin shook her hand politely. "And last of all, this is Lay." Lay smiled at her, showing off his dimples. 

"Come inside all of you." Atalanta said looking tired. Sehun poked her cheek. When Atalanta raised her head to look up at him, he said, "Why do you look so stressed?" Atalanta smiled. "I was thinking of a perfect birthday pre-! Wait here! I know what to give you!" She then ran upstairs to her room. Atalanta smiled as she made Sehun the present. 

Atalanta ran downstairs, holding a box. Atalanta handed the box to Sehun. He looked at her cautiously. "Open it!" Atalanta exclaimed. Sehun opened the box. It was a picture. Atalanta and Sehun were in the picture, but Sehun was distracted and was looking somewhere else.

"Do you like it?" Atalanta asked. "This is the picture we took when we were still young!" Sehun exclaimed. "I'm hungry!" The happy virus, Chanyeol moaned. "Maid 88!" Atalanta yelled. "Make food!" A maid with a badge that said 88 bowed to her and left. "The food will be done in 1 hour." A maid that had the badge 71 informed her. "You are dismissed." Atalanta waved her hand lazily at them. 71 both bowed and left. 

"How many maids do you have?" Suho asked her. "Secret." Atalanta said. "These lips ain't moving like Megan Trainer's." D.O. looked at her with hopeful eyes. "Can you show us around your house?" Atalanta stood up and linked arms with Sehun. "How come he gets to link hands with you? I was the one who suggested that you should show us around the house!" D.O. whined. Atalanta stuck her tongue out at D.O., and smiled at Sehun. "Let's go!"

It took exactly an hour to show them around her house. "Dinner is ready." Maid 1 informed her. "We will be going." Atalanta replied curtly. Chen suddenly whispered in her ear, "You keep Sehun distracted! Me and the others will go buy cake and other stuff. Take him to the farthest park you know after we eat dinner." Atalanta made an 'okay' sign. "I will take him to 'Seoul Park'." "Got it!" Chen whispered. "My maids will show you the best places to set up the decorations. They will help you, and I will inform them right away." 1!" Atalanta yelled. Maid 1 came running towards her. She told 1 the plan, and 1 bowed. "I will spread the news." She bowed again and left. "What was that about?" Lay asked curiously. "Chen will tell you later. Let's go eat!" 

The 11 friends ate dinner heartily. They ate until their stomachs felt like they were about to burst. "Happy now?" Atalanta asked Chanyeol. "Very." Chanyeol replied while patting his belly. "Sehun~" Atalanta said cutely. Sehun looked surprised at her cute side. "Y...yeah?" He stuttered. "So cute! Anyways, since it's your birthday, let's go to 'Seoul Park'!" "Okay! But are the others coming?" He asked looking a little down. "No! They are staying here." 

Sehun immediately brightened. "Hurry! We don't want to waste our time!" Atalanta cried. "Which car do yo-" "Let's go with your Lamborghini!" Sehun said clapping his hands. "I'll call my driver." Atalanta said. "Driver 5!" She hollered. A yellow Lamborghini came out of a garage. "Whoah!" Sehun's eyes nearly popped out of his skull. Atalanta laughed and poked his cheek. "Let's go!" 

When they got out of the Lamborghini, Sehun began to run around in circles, laughing happily. "I love this place!" He yelled making everyone look at him. Atalanta smiled and stepped back, but accidentally fell in the pond. "Sehun! I can't swim! He-" her cry was cut short when she drowned in the water. "Atalanta! Wait!" Sehun took off his shirt, and dived in after her. 

Author's note: That was the end of Chapter 5! BTS will come in their own time, so don't worry! Please wait, and I will keep on updating as soon as I can! The next chappie is coming up!