I(we) think we like you...

EXO BECAME MY OPPAS?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kai's POV

I went back to my room,sighing and kyungsoo hyung saw me sighing.

"Yah what's wrong?" He asked and sat on his bed after coming back from the toilet.

"Nothing.." i said.

"Aye just tell me i won't tell anyone."

"Hyung,i think i like Jaerin ootokae?" I asked him. He's the hyung i can trust the most.

His jaw was wide open.

"Hyung!" I shouted at him and he closed his mouth.

"Told you and you won't believe us." He said and i blushed.

"Suddenly the door opened and guess what? It was Baekhyun hyung and Chanyeol hyung. Great. I'm so dead right now.

"WE KNEW IT!GUYS! JONGIN LIKES-" Chanyeol hyung said and i went forward to cover his mouth.

"Jrksvgdhdh" He tried to talk and i covered his mouth tightly.

"What's wrong with you guys?Jaerin is sleeping!" Kris hyung told us. He asked us to shut up. Chanyeol hyung got quiet and i let go of him.

"Hyung you better don't spread." I warned him and he laughed.

"Don't be afraid just confess and be a man will ya." He said and i glared at him. Baekyeol hyungs went back to their rooms and kyungsoo hyung laughed at me.

"Don't worry Jongin,they will not tell Jaerin about it. They are not manlier than you." I laughed and took my towel and clothings to the bathroom.

Luhan's POV

I kissed Jaerin's forehead.  what did you just do Luhan. Taking advantage of her while she's sleeping? No way.

I shut the door and went back to my room quickly.

"Yah what's with you hyung? Your face is so red." Sehun asked me.

"Er nothing." He's gonna tease me if i tell him what just happened.

"You sure? I saw you kissing her forehead just now." Tao who just came in,with a cup of water said.

"Wha..what? You saw me doing what?" I asked innocently.

"Aye hyung don't deny. I know you like noona." Sehun said.

"Whaatttt. No ob..obviously not!" I stuttered. Aish why did you just stutter luhan.

"Not talking to you guys anymore,i'm gonna bathe." I said and took my towel and my clothes. Our dorm have two bathroom but because we have many people in one dorm we had to wait. Luckily all the members had used finished the bathroom except for me and Jongin. Kris would bathe with tao obviously.

Jongin was using the bathroom at the 1st floor so i went to the 2nd floor's toilet.

"Yoyo Luhan." Jongdae called out to me.

"What?" I asked him.

"You like Jaerin don't ya?" He asked me or he's teasing me i don't know. What's wrong with all of them today.

"Aniyo! Ah waegurae? Why are all of you like that today?" I asked him.

"Ayee hyung don't deny if not why would you kiss her forehead?" He teased me. What? THAT HUANG ZITAO UGH I'M SO GONNA KILL HIM.

"Aish whatever." I said and stormed  in the toilet angrily. I could hear them giggling from behind.

"SHUT UP GUYS!" I opened the door and shouted at them. They kept quiet and i shut the door furiously.

Lay's POV

Aish what's wrong with this hyung? He's shutting the door so hardly and shouting at us like some crazy man. Jaerin is sleeping oh gosh. I wanted to stop him but he slammed the door. I sighed. I walked back to my room. While walking back to my room,i decided to go to the rooftop to get some fresh air. I was not feeling really good as my waist still hurts but for Jaerin,i had to dance in order not to disappoint her. I walked up and saw somebody sitting on the bench . I walked up to that person. It was Jaerin.

"Jaerin?" I asked.

"Annyeong oppa." She said.

"What are you doing here? I thought you are sleeping?" I asked while scratching my head.

"You guys woke me up." She said. Aish those guys. They are really aishhh.

"Haha it's okay oppa come here. Sit beside me." She said and patted the space beside her.I went to her and sat beside her. My waist hurt again so i bit my lips and held onto my waist. I think Jaerin noticed. Oh no.

Jaerin's POV

Yixing oppa held onto his waist. Is he in pain. Oh my god.

"Oppa kwenchana?" I asked and he nodded. He let go of his waist and gave me his smile.

"Kwenchana Jaerin ah." He said and i frowned.

"No you are not oppa,wait here." I said and went down to my room to get medication oil. This always help when i have muscle aches. I wonder if this would help yixing oppa. I took it and walked back to the rooftop.

"Oppa bend down." I said and i gently lift up his shirt. I put some medication oil on my hand and rub my hands together. I applied it on yixing oppa and massaged his waist gently. He winced.

"OMO Mianhe oppa!" I apologised immediately.

"Kwenchana. It better." He said and smiled. I smiled.

"Okay done!" I said and wiped my hands.

"Gomawo Jaerin ah." He said and i smiled.

"No problem. Tell me when it's pain. I shouldn't let you dance." I said and i felt guilty. I looked down.

"Kwenchanayo. I'm fine now right?" He asked and ruffled my hair. I nodded and we went down together.

"Good night Jaerin." He said and smiled,showing his dimples.

"Good night oppa." I said and smile. He walked back to his room and i walked back to mine. Someone called out to me and i turned back.

"Jongin oppa?" I asked and he pulled me to the balcony.

"I saw you with Yixing hyung just now." He said and i nodded.

"I was at the rooftop and Yixing oppa went up. We chatted."

"Wait..i thought you were sleeping?" He asked and raised an eyebrow.

"You guys are too noisy." I said and giggled.

"Oh.. well good night Jaerin sleep tight." He said and i nodded.

"Good night oppa. You too. Sleep well." I smiled brightly and walked back to my room.

Jongin's POV

I reached out to her but i quickly hid my hand behind my back. I wanted to pull her back and kiss her forehead  but I was too afraid to do it. What if this would cause awkwardness between us in the future. I ruffled my hair as i saw Jaerin walking back to her room,stretching. She was so cute.

"Yah i saw that." Joonmyun hyung walked to me and hit my arms. We both sat down on the bench.

"You like her don't you?" He asked me and i shyly nodded.

"Ha! I knew it! You was so obvious Jongin ah." He said.

"Whaat? I was obvious? ." I cursed and he giggled.

"Jaerin didn't notice it i think. She's too tired. Come on Jongin, i knew you for more than 2 years.From when? Trainee days until now." He said and i frowned. Yes we knew each other for more than 2 years but was i that obvious?

"Anyways,go to sleep Jongin. It's late. We have a filming to go to tomorrow." He said and patted my shoulders. He left and went back to his room and i sighed. If only you know my feelings Jaerin ah. I walked back to my room and went to sleep.

~4am in the morning~

"APPA DON'T GO!!APPA ANDWAE!" I heard screamings from Jaerin's room and i got out of my bed and ran to Jaerin's room. She was hugging her bolster and crying. What's wrong?

"APPA!" She cried again.

"Jaerin! Jaerin!" I shook her and she woke up. She saw me and huggd me immediately. I sat on her bed and comfort her.

"Kwenchana kwenchana. I'm here." I said and patted her back. I could feel water on my shoulders.She let go of the hug and wiped of her tears.

"Mianhe." She said and i smiled.

"Kwenchana." I said to her and there was awkwardness between us. I stood up.

"Go to sleep Jaerin,it's still early." I said to her and patted her head.

Jaerin's POV

I got a nightmare again. About my appa. This nightmare doesn't come everyday and i thought it was gone. I hugged Jongin oppa without thinking. I felt butterflies in my stomach. Do i like you Jongin oppa? No way. I let go of the hug and apologised. I blushed. But the room was dark so i think he can't see(?)it.

"Go and sleep Jaerin. It's still early." He said and patted my head. I laid back down on my bed and Jongin oppa tucked me in the blanket. Before he leave,i grabbed his wrist.

"Oppa..can you like accompany me? I'm afraid..." i asked.

"Where do you want me to sleep? Beside you or on you?" He asked jokingly and smirked. Oh Mr Kim Jongin please don't smirk. I blushed.

"If you want..i can let you sleep beside me.." i said and he shook his head.

"Nah i'll just take the couch." He said and i nodded. I saw him turning from left to right,right to left. He felt uncomfortable.

"Oppa you can sleep beside me. You have a schedule tomorrow." I said and patted to the space beside me. He walked to my bed and slept beside me.

"Good night Jaerin ah." He said and soon he fell asleep.I could feel his hot breathe on me. I blushed.

I fell asleep.

~the next morning(9am)~

Nobody's POV

"RISE AND SHINE! wake up guys!!" Suho shouted and went to each of their rooms to wake them up.

"Kyungsoo where's Jongin?" He asked D.O. who just woke up from his sleep.

"I don't know." He said and shrugged his shoulders.Suho went to everyone's room and saw no Jongin. Did he Jongout? He went to Jaerin's room and opened the door.

"Oh my jesus krease." He said when he saw Jongin backhugging Jaerin and both of them were on the same bed. SAME!

"Did you call me?" Kris said while walking to Suho.

"Oh my god." He said while his eyes widened and Jaerin just happened to wake up. Her eyes widened when she saw Suho and Kris at the door. She held onto kai's hand and put it gently at his side. She stood up.

"Oppas it's not what you think. I had a-"

"Ughh what's with all the noise." Jongin asked and he rubbed his eyes.

"OH MY GAWD WHY ARE YOU HYUNGS HERE." He asked and stood up immediately.

For some reason,Kris felt a pang of jealousy in his heart. He walked away and sighed. Yes he likes you,but he know that Jongin likes you and you have the same feeling towards him. He decided to give up but it was so difficult.

"Erm..Jongin get ready we have to leave for our schedule and you will explain to us on the way there." He said to Jongin and Jongin sighed.

"Mianhe oppa. I will explain to them later when you guys reached home." Jaerin said,feeling guilty.

"Kwenchana. It's not your fault. The hyungs will understand." He said and Jaerin nodded slightly.

"Don't worry. See you later okay." He said and patted her head.

"Okay oppa." She said,sighing. Jongin walked out of the room yawning and when he reached his room,kyungsoo was staring at him with his big dyo eyes.

"Wae? Is there something on my face?" Jongin asked.

"Nope but there's something in your heart or should i say someone?" He said and smirked.

"Yah hyung. I..don't know wha..what you are talking i'm going to wash up." Jongin said and took his clothes and towel and went to the bathroom.

Jaerin's POV

I changed into my tshirt and wore a denim jacket and jeans. I put on some light make up. I decided to meet Hyerim for breakfast and spend the day with her as EXO had a schedule to go. I sighed.what if they misunderstand? Stupid jaerin jinja pabo! I mentally scold myself and walked out of my room. I saw EXO preparing to go out.

"Jaerin ah see you later! Annyeong!" Lay and luhan oppa said together.They glared at each other.

"Haha. Arrasso. I will be back by the night. I'm meeting my bestfriend today." I said and they nodded.

"Don't stay out for too long arrasso?" Chanyeol oppa said and ruffled my  hair. I smiled and nodded. They left the house and i called hyerim.

"Hyerim are you free?" I asked her.

"Oh just nice! I wanted to ask you out today." She said and i smiled.

"Arrasso meet you at the cafe later!" I said and hung up the phone. I wore my converse shoes and went out. I walked to the bus stop and waited for the bus there.

"Jaerin?" Someone called out to me and i looked up. I rolled my eyes.

"Daehyun what are you doing here?" I asked,rudely. Daehyun was my ex boyfriend. He broke my heart,really hardly.

"Oh it's just a coincidence. You moved here?" He smirked and i scoffed.

"Yes and so? I have no time for your nonsense mister." I said and he turned back. He walked to me and i stepped back. Nobody was at the bus stop only me and him. My back landed on the board. He place his arms beside me. I flung it away.

"What do you want?!" I shouted.

"You." He pointed and i slapped him.

"Get away from me you dirty bastard." I said and boarded the bus that just arrived.

"You.." he said and pointed to me. I smirked at him.

When i reached the cafe,i saw Hyerim waiting for me.

"Yah why are you so late." She asked.

"I met Daehyun." I said and she got choked onto her drink.

"Wha..what? Dae..daehyun?" She asked. I nodded.

"That bastard is up to something again is he?" She said and clutched her fist.

"Hey don't mind him. He wouldn't hurt me." I said. She heaved a sigh of relief. And we chatted.

"So...did you meet Joonmyun oppa? He's so hot i cannot. His singing is also daebak! He's a good lea-" i interrupted.

"Hyerim ah,i see him everyday." I said and sighed.

"Oh yeah. When are you going to introduce them to me?" She asked.

"Soon hyerim." You will meet them soo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter