Last day of school

EXO BECAME MY OPPAS?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your POV

"Jaerin ah illeona." Someone shook me. I opened my eyes and saw Baekhyun oppa shaking me.

"Oppa 5 more minutes." I groaned.

"No Jaerin you are gonna be late again if you wake up late. I'm sure you don't want to have detention again right?" He asked. How did he knew? Oh yeah we were best friends last time.

"Illeona illeonaaaa." He whined and shook me even harder.

"Aishhh arrasso oppa!" I shouted and got up.

"Now good go and change." He said and patted my head before leaving the room.I ruffled my hair and walked lazily to the bathroom and wash up. I changed into my school uniform and put on some of my makeup.

I took my bag and walked out.

"Good morning Jaerin." All of the EXO members said to me. Or should i say...oppas? I can't believe that my idols said good morning to me! Ugh get back to your senses Jaerin.

"Good morning oppas." I wanted to walk out but someone pulled me. I looked back. D.O oppa?

"Eat your breakfast first Jaerin ah." He said.

"But..but." I said.

"No buts,sit down." He said and pushed me down on the chair lightly.

"I'm gonna be late soon oppas." I am now sitting in between Luhan oppa andd Kai oppa.

"I'll fetching you to school so just keep quiet and eat." Kai oppa said and fed me a piece of pancake. I blushed.

"Oohhh is Jaerin blushing?" Baekhyun oppa said.

"Ani..aniyo!" I retorted and they smiled. Kai oppa smirked. Oh jebal don't smirk at me Jongin oppa.

"Come let's go." Jongin oppa said and pulled me.

"Bye oppas!"I said bye to oppas and Jongin oppa pulled me out. We walked to his car and he opened the door for me. I got in and put on my seatbelt.

"Gomawo." I said.

"For?" He asked while driving.

"For fetching me to school." I said.

"Ayee you don't have to. You are Taejoon hyung's niece and it's our responsibility to take care of you." He said.

"Okay we have reached!" He said and i got up from my thinkings.

"I'll pick you up after school today okay?" He asked.

"Ok. See you later oppa!" I got down the car and closed the door. I waved to him and walked into the school.

"Hey Jaerin you are finally not late today!"Hyerim said. I rolled my eyes.

"Obviously. Somebody special send me to school today." I said.

"Dugu?" She asked.

"Erm..tell you later. Let's go to class." I said and we walked to class.

"Okay class. You know that today is the last day of school right? Well our school will be celebrating our 20th anniversary and we invite your family. All families must be present." Ms Gong said. I sighed and Ms Gong gave out the invitation card.

"Hey you okay?" Hyerim asked me.

"Ah yeap." I said. Who will be there for me? Haish. Umma and uncle are both overseas. What now? I sighed. Suddenly,our dance teacher,ms kim walked in and called for me. I went out.

"Jaerin ah. I need you to dance on our school's anniversary next week because you dance the best and i will need you to dance to two songs. Any songs will do." She said and i nodded.

"Yes Ms Kim" i said while sighing.Double burden.

Finally,it was break time.

"Now what did you want to tell me?" Hyerim asked me. I looked around and pulled Hyerim up to the rooftop.

"Yah yah yah bwoh?!" She shout at me.

"I thought you wanted to ask me something?"

"okay..so who did you stay with?" She asked.

"Special people. You guess. They are so hot oh gawd." I said.

"Who's so special until uri Jaerin fell for them? Wait what? Them?!Don't tell me it's EXO it's impossible." She said.

"Bingo!" I said and snapped my fingers.

"Ayee geoljima." She said.

"IT IS!" I shouted and jumped around.

"BWOH?JINJA? YOU LUCKY !" she shouted.

"Sshhh." I said to her.

"Ayee you must introduce me to them okay?" She asked.

"It depends." I said while shrugging and i ran back to class.

"Yah you come here!" She said and chased after me.

I went back to class and saw my so-called fanboys in my class. Joonhee,my classmate came to me and gave me a rose.

"Erm..Jaerin do you mind if i fetch you home today?" He asked.

"Say no. Say no!" The other boys said. I wanted to accept his offer but i thought of Kai oppa. He's coming to fetch me.

"Joonhee ah mianhe. Someone is fetching me today." I said and he walked away sadly. The other boys made fun of him. I feel so bad for rejecting him but i didn't mean it.

"Why did you reject him?" Hyerim asked.

"Jongin oppa is coming to fetch me." I said.

"You lucky one. Ugh." She said and hit m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter