STAYING WITH WHO?!

EXO BECAME MY OPPAS?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jaerin's POV

It was CHANYEOL OPPA.OMO WHAT CHANYEOL OPPA,EXO'S CHANYEOL IS IN FRONT OF ME? WHAT NO WAY WAKE UP JAERIN.

"Hey."He said.

"Annyeonghaeseyeo."I said back politely.

"Woah kwenchana you can talk to me informally."He said.

"Erm.. oppa why are you here?"I asked.

"I was worried because you was the first fan and i saw you sitting at the swing,sadly.

"Oh jinjayo?"I asked him.

"Yeap. Now what's wrong?" He sat beside me,on the other swing and ruffled my hair. *OMO WHAT CHANYEOL RUFFLED MY HAIR?!CALM YOURSELF SONG JAERIN!*

"Erm..Jaerin ssi?"Chanyeol oppa waved my hands in front of me.

"Ah neh?" I asked him and 'woke up'. I told him everything and he nodded his head.

"Since you are Taejoon hyung's niece and EXO is close to him,i'll try to ask him whether you can stay with us." He said,smiling. As expected,this happy virus.He ruffled my hair again.

"Jinja?" My eyes brightened.

"Yeap."He nodded his head.

"But all 12 of you live in the dorm,wouldn't it be squeezy?"i asked him.

"Nah we have one extra room."He said happily and i just realised he should be inside the signing event room.

"Oppa you should get going what if fangirls sees you?"I asked and pulled Chanyeol Oppa off the swing and pushed him lightly.

"Wait! I don't have your number."He said and pass me his phone. I keyed in my number and gave it back to him.

"I'll message you tonight Jaerin ah!Annyeong!"He said and i waves to him. He rushed back in. I just smiled. DID EXO'S CHANYEOL JUST ASKED FOR MY PHONE NUMBER AND TALKED TO ME?NO WAY!

I walked happily to the bus stop but how will i tell Uncle about this? He and umma will nag at me ugh.I wanted for the bus and i got on the bus when it arrived. I was thinking how and whether to explain to umma and uncle.

"Umma i'm home!" I shouted and walked to the kitchen.

"Jaerin,your uncle told you everything right?"Umma asked me.I nodded my head sadly.

"I'm sorry dear but i bet your Uncle would put you with somebody else."She said.

"But i don't want to!" I shouted and pout.

"Aww don't be like that i bet he will come out with something you like okay?" Umma said and i nodded my head. Let's have dinner okay?" She asked and i nodded my head. I helped her by bringing the dishes out to the living room.

"I'm home!" Uncle shouted.

"Hi uncle" i said unwillingly.

"Hey what's with that face." He asked and ruffled my hair.

"YAH UNCLE!" I shouted and fixed my hair.

"Wae? Why can't i do it while your idol can and for two times?" He asked.

"You..you saw?" I asked.

"Of course i was nearby and Chanyeollie told me everything."

Chanyeollie.*so cute*

"Okay enough let's eat!" Umma said.

"I will eat well." We said and began to eat.

"Erm Jaerin ah, i'll be putting you with EXO."

I choked on my food and drank some water.

"WITH WHO?!"I shouted.

"Yah you don't have to shout!" He said and covered his ears. Childish uncle.

"Pack your things,you will be moving tomorrow." He said.

"What?! TOMORROW? SO FAST?!" I shouted.

"Yeah what's wrong? We also have to leave tomorrow.

"But..but i don't want! I will miss you guys." I said and pretended to cry.

"We'll be back soon honey." Umma said and comforted me. I just laughed at their expressions.

"HAHAHA I'M MORE THAN HAPPY TO LIVE WITH MY IDOLS!"I said and continued to laugh.

"So you wouldn't miss us?" Uncle asked,sadly.

"Obviously i will uncle." I said and hugged him lightly.

"I'm going up to pack my things."I said and went up to pack my things. Suddenly,my phone rang.

"Yobseyeo?" I answered.

"JAERIN AH HOW WAS THE FANMEET?"Hyerim shouted.

"HYERIM YOU DON'T HAVE TO SHOUT!" I shouted back and brought my phone further away from my ears.

"Oops. Mianhe. How was it?"She asked.

"IT WAS WAY FUN. YAKNOW i met Luhan oppa and he was so god damn hot and i talked to-"

"Erm Jaerin ah mianhe,my umma is calling. See you the day after tomorrow,the last day of school!" She said and hung up.

"Yah!" Aish this girl. I threw my phone on my bed.

My phone vibrated and i took out.

From: unknown

To: Jaerin

7.18pm

Annyeong Jaerin ah. Chanyeol oppa here^^

OMG CHANYEOL OPPA MESSAGED ME!"I was jumping for joy.

To:Chanyeol oppa ♡

From: Jaerin

7.19pm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter