Confession? yay or nay?

EXO BECAME MY OPPAS?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan's POV

We walked to the filming venue and when i was walking with the other members,fangirls rushed to us and asked us for autographs.They accidentally pushed us.Our manager blocked them and we managed to walk in after a few minutes.Our fangirls are cute but sometimes they are just going too overboard.They stalk us,put cameras in our hotel rooms and do anything i don't know what.I mean like,excuse me?We have our own private lives too.What if they found out about Jaerin staying in our dorm.I don't want her to get hurt. Afterall,she's taejoon hyung's niece.We have to treat her well or else we'll be in deep trouble.We started the filming and it wasn't going really well today.I don't know why Kris and Yixing felt down and god knows why.But in the end,Chanyeol,Baekhyun and Jongdae managed to lighten up the mood a little during filming and so we completed filming early.It was 8pm already and we had to go to SM building to practice with Jaerin. When we reached the bulding,Jaerin was waiting for us outside. I walked to her and she smiled.

"Kaja!" I said.

"Where's the other oppas?" She asked.

"They are in the van. Sleeping i guess.Wanna wake them up?" I asked. She chuckled and nodded her head.Her chuckle sounds is so addicting.

I pulled her lightly and walked to EXO K's van. I was still holding her wrist. Our manager helped us to open the door and we saw Jongin waking up,with his headphones on.

"Annyeong oppa!" Jaerin said cheerfully and she waved. Wait that was weird,no fangirls were outside the building.

"Oh Jaerin ah!" He said happily. But his smile suddenly became a frown.

Jongin's POV

I saw Luhan hyung holding Jaerin's wrist. I suddenly felt a pang of jealousy.I woke the rest of the members up and we got down the car.

"Let's go." I said to Jaerin and pulled her away.

"Oppa wake the EXO M members up first i'll see you inside!" She said to the rest of the members.

"Oppa let go it hurts!" She cried and i softened. I let go of her.

"Mianhe." I said to her and she smiled.

"Kwenchanayo." She said.

"Why did you pull me away?" She asked.

"Oh! Erm..I..I have to teach you the dance remember? We'll practice first and wait for the members." I lied. I was jealous and i wanted to hold her wrist too. She nodded her head and happily skipped to the practice room. I on the music and she swayed her body to it. She started dancing the way i thought her and i observed her. Soon,the members entered and Luhan hyung sat beside me. He hit me playfully.

"Ow hyung what was that for?" I said and rubbed my shoulders.

"For pulling away Jaerin." He said and i laughed. The music ended and Jaerin stopped. We clapped for her.

"Jaerin Daebak you are improving very well!" Yixing hyung said. He handed Jaerin the bottle of water and Kris hyung gave her her towel. I felt jealous but i calmed down.
It's okay Jongin. They are just being nice.

"Okay let's do our stretching now!" Joonmyun hyung said and we went to the front and did our stretching.

Your POV

I drank the water and decided to buy some drinks for the oppas at the cafeteria so i left the practice room quietly and secretly. I walked to the cafeteria and when i opened my wallet and the picture of me, uncle and Umma fell on the ground. I went to pick it up but someone helped me. I looked up. It was a man i guess it's the choreographer or manager. He handed me the picture.

"Kamshahamnida." I said politely and bowed.

"Are you Taejoon's daughter?" He asked.

"Ani. I'm his niece." I said politely and kept the picture.

"Ah i see he talks about you oftenly." He said and i smiled. Uncle talks about me ofently? Haha.

"Anyways,i'm Doojoon,manager of f(x)." He said.

"Ah..i see."

"Jaerin!" Someone called me and i peeked over his shoulders. It was Krystal.

"You guys know each other?" Manager Doojoon asked and i nodded.

"Well,i will not interrupt you guys." He said and i nodded.

"Came here to practice again?" She asked and i nodded like a happy puppy.

"I came down to buy drinks for the oppas." I said and she smiled.

"How do you know our manager?"

"Oh i dropped my picture and he helped me to pick it up." I said and she nodded.

"Need my help?" She asked while seeing the 12 bottles on the counter.

"Kwenchana. I can do it." I said. She giggled.

"You are not that strong. Come on let me help you." She said.I smiled and giggled.I took the bottles.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter