Chapter 3

One Half Belongs To You

Can't choose between you-
Chapter 3: 
((((Americans call fizzy drinks soda???)))))


"He hates me!" The sobbed words came from the giant lump that his under the covers of a king sized bed. 
Jongdae never ceased to be amazed by the number of pillows that were layered on the bed, it was difficult to tell the human lump apart. He rolled his eyes. Joonmyun had been rotting in bed all week, living on ice cream, surviving on crackers, crisps, fizzy drinks and basically a bunch of repulsive junk food. The wrappers basically engulfed the room. Jongdae's nose twitched at the foul stench. Disgusting. 

"Didn't you say you were trying to lose weight or something?" You would realise that Jongdae wasn't exactly the most sensitive if best friends and he often said things at the most inappropriate times. This wasn't one of them. 

Joonmyun wailed louder. "Are you saying I'm fat?! Now he'll never even want me!" 
Honestly it was like taking care of a hormonal PMSing teenager. Not pleasant. He grimaced at the thought. 

"I didn't say that." 

"Yes you did. You asked whether I was trying to lose weight but you said it with 'aren't' which suggest that's you don't believe I am which means that you're suggesting that I'm fat!" 
Jongdae had long since wondered how Joonmyun could still be smart  even when he was so...pathetic. 

"Whatever you say, darling. Look, are you done crying? I've been here for five hours already." 

"You don't care about me anymore!" 

"Joonmyun, I have my own relationship problems and I'm sorry that I simply cannot deal with your right now." 
A nest of brown hair came from under the pillows, closely followed by deep brown eyes that looked as they had been sprayed with pepper spray, red and swollen. 

"Ew Joonmyun, you look gross." Joonmyun decided to ignore that comment.  

"Relationship problems?" 

"Oh hush little ugly duckling. It's none of your business." 

"I'm not ugly." Joonmyun retorted with a pout. "Are you and Yixing fighting again?" 

"We're just...taking a break. A little breather." Chen replied, his mouth unusually turned down into a frown. 

"That doesn't sound so good." 

"You don't look so good." 
Joonmyun gasped. 

"You're so mean! Just because you look a dinosaur doesn't mean you have to make fun of me!" 

"All right, princess. Calm your ." Jongdae rolled his eyes. 

"?! I don't have any !" 

"Must be all that extra weight you're putting on." 

Joonmyun threw a pillow at his face with a huff. Jongdae dodged the incoming attack with a laugh. 

------

"He'll never ever talk to me again." The words were said so quietly that Beakhyun almost missed them. Almost. 

"Damn right darling." He told his best friend, his head moving up and down in a purifying manner. 

"He won't even want to look at me anymore!" 

"I don't know why he did in the first place." 

"He must think I'm a despicable human being." 

"So do I, I mean -seriously- what the are you wearing?" Beakhyun looked up and down at Chanyeol's insulting attire. Leopard print trousers, rainbow striped top and what the was that-a cowboy hat. 

"Why are you wearing a cowboy hat?" 

"It was on sale." The way Chanyeol said it as if it was the most obvious thing really made Beakhyun want to slap him. But he knew there would be other chances so he passed up the opportunity. 

"Right..." 

Chanyeol sobbed some more before scooping up more chocolate ice cream. Beakhyun's nose twitched. 

"How do you not gain any weight from all the that goes into your mouth?" 

"Because I'm awesome and you're not."  Beakhyun scowled. 

"I swear, you're just like that ugly bag-eyed panda. I don't know how I cope with you." 

"Tao's not ugly. Yifan will probably leave me for him!" He wailed some more. Beakhyun rolled his eyes and stood. 

" this, I'll be back when you're not a little girl." And with that, he left Chanyeol's room, out he door with his eyeliner still on fleek. 

------

"Oh My Aizen, Kyungsoo!" 

"Yeah...hell no. Don't start that with me Wu Yifan." 

Kris pouted. "You're a mean best friend." 

"And you're ugly, but you don't see me complaining." 
Kris gasped, insulted. 

"You're such a ." 

"I hope you don't speak to your mother with that mouth mister." 

Kris looked at him unamused. 

"I'll have you know that my mother is fully aware that I am nothing but a perfect child and you have absolutely no business believing otherwise." 

"Where did you sprout from, a dictionary?" The question caused the both of them to turn around. 

"Hey, Sehun." 

"Hey babe." With that, he leaned forward to land a kiss on Kyungsoo's lips. 

Kris grimaced at the sight. 

"Eww, it's like seeing my little sister being kissed." 

Kyungsoo didn't even turn around to give him the middle finger. 

Taking a seat, Sehun turned around to face Kris. 

"Beakhyun-hyung really hates you right now." 

"What?" Kris wondered out loud. 

'Wait, that was Chanyeol's best friend right? If he hates me then does that mean Chanyeol hates me?' He began to panic internally, however his face did wonders in the world outside his mind to keep him looking like a sane man. 

"He said and I quote 'He turned Park Chanyeol into a whiny little which is something only I'm privileged to do. If he doesn't bring his arse here pretty soon and fix his ed up mess, I'll go to him and pound his face in." Sehun deadpanned. 

'Holy , this puppy is a scary one.' 

"Well then...alright." He chuckled nervously. Kyungsoo began to cackle madly and with unmistakable mirth. 

"You're so ed!"

Kris was fully aware.

------

I really hope you liked this chapter as much as I enjoyed writing it. I freaking love these characters so far, I don't know who I like the most. 

Who is your favourite character and why? 

What do you think will happen next? Comment below and send me your thoughts! 

(Yes I made Kris an otaku, because I've never seen this happen and why not. I shall use my amazing anime knowledge and change Kris from a rat to a wolf. Wait, what? ) 
Anywhoo, I think I may have based all my characters on a little part of me, but that just makes it fun because I'm a crazy mess and I can't imaging what happens in my mind so I don't know where this story is heading right now. 

It shall come to me. 

(I can't wait for ChenLay and BeakTao part of this story, trust me I'm going to have so much fun. Mwahahaha!

Bwaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!