Chapter 2

One Half Belongs To You

Authors note: Right, well this is the second chapter and I hope that you enjoyed the last one. This is really late and I'm super sorry and I apologise for the length as well. I'm not a very good writer. 

Chapter commence!

After that 'educational' first meeting, Kris was very careful to make sure to avoid the two and at the very least,  not be there when the two met again. For the past 2 months, he had been doing a pretty good job, but as we know- fate is an interfering set to ruin our lives. 

Lay was the unfortunate witness to the second meeting-the unlucky side actor who bad things always happen to. Poor unicorn. 
At that meeting the two males in question had surprisingly not had a physical fight but more of a verbal argument; bashing on each other based on who was more worthless, less attractive and who was a better match for Kris (the blond didn't know this though as the point was made through highly disguised sentences such as 'do you even like fried chicken?') 

A series of event happened after those meetings and Kris learnt to never, ever involve himself between the two of them unless it was absolutely necessary. 

"Kris!" Kris immediately tensed up, recognising the voice instantly but hoping that he heard wrong.  He was on his way to meet with Joonmyun and if Chanyeol showed up now- his head moved in all sorts of directions, hoping to find the source of the sound but unable to see where it came from. 
"Oof!" He grunted out as a jumped heavily on his back. He was used to the feeling already as they both (Chanyeol and Joonmyun) seemed to like jumping on him for surprise. At first it frightened the life out of him, but he got used to it eventually. Eventually. 
A small face came from behind him, an action scarily similar to another person that Kris prayed to the gods to not be anywhere near here, not in the vicinity, hell not even in the country would be great but Kris knew that was impossible. His (supposed to be) date wasn't that far away and if he got any closer, things could go horribly downhill. 
"Chanyeol!" Kris smiled shakily to said giant. "You're a bit...heavy. Can you please get off me?" 
"No. We need to talk hyung. And Ahjussi too."  At this point, Kris wondered if Chanyeol would take offence if he heard the mantra of 'oh , oh my gosh, !' going through his mind. Kris didn't swear often but this was a situation that deserved absolutely nothing less. 
Wait. Ahjussi? Who in the world was Ahjussi? Kris hoped that Chanyeol wasn't taking him to meet his father, the last time had scarred him for life and he didn't that he could ever look at a rifle and not feel threatened for his life. Besides, if he was in fact taking him to meet the parents, Kris wasn't prepared to explain that he was in love with two different people, their son included. He had a feeling that that conversation would result in him losing a hefty bit of his manhood. 
"Ahjussi?"
"Yeah, Ahjussi and I."
Ahjussi?

Ahjussi turned out to be Joonmyun standing at his apartment's front door with such an angelic smile on his face that Kris was almost able to ignore the lengthly rope in his hands. Almost. 
That escape plan didn't go as planned. 

So concluding, Kris was eventually trapped by the two and had no way of getting out, but he knew that in the (far away) future, he would look upon this memory and laugh.  He was still held in this mortifying situation also known as being tied to a chair by incredibly tough restraints (seriously when had Joonmyun learnt to tie this efficiently? He must be into some really sh-) and unable to get out of them. 
"Right, can you please let me out of these restraints?" Once again his very well meant question was to go unanswered. 
"Okay, Yifan. We have come to a decision." Kris sighed in relief. 
"You'll let me go?" 
"No, silly. Where did you get that idea?" Angel like features scrunched up with laughter as Joonmyun smiled in amusement. 
"Instead of having a pointless argument between the two of us, we're going to make you choose. Agreed?" 
Kris gaped at the two males in front of him in disbelief. 
"You're going to make me choose?" He knew what they meant. After all, he had been having the same internal conflict for the past 3 years of his life. An unhappy frown marked his face as he stared at the two waiting expectedly in front of him. "That's a really selfish thing to say Chanyeol, Joonmyun. You two should know that I love you as equally as I possibly can but you still want to do this to me? Break my heart? I thought you would understand but I guess I was wrong. Please let me out, I've had enough of this." 
The faces of the two fell guiltily and Kris felt hurt, disappointment (partially at himself) and guilt (that was definitely directed at himself because he was fully aware that he was also being equally as selfish if not more for being in love with two people) sting him as he saw the raw emotion on their faces. 
They each nodded slowly as they moved to free him of his restraints. 
Sighing, he looked at the both of them and thought whether he should hug them in reassurance (he could never be angry at them for any extended period of time) or whether that would be inappropriate at this point in time but he eventually decided against it, giving them a small shaky smile as he made his way out of his house. They knew the way out anyways. 

------

"Jongin." The man (boy?) in question looked up at him in question, a slight tilt to his head. Cute- but don't be mistaken! Kim Jongin was a scary bastard especially with the whole bipolar Kai thing he had going on. 
"How did you do it?" 
"I didn't." Most people would wonder how Jongin knew what the hell Kris was talking about but the rest of the human population would be able to see that the two had a special connection between the two of them that went by the name of 'bro, I'm really sorry you have to go through the same thing but I think that that I can help you out with that.' Or 'bro, what you went through used to funny but know I'm in the same sort if situation I really need your help'. Understand? 
"What do you mean by 'I didn't'?! You have two extremely awesome males as your boyfriends one of which is my best and only sane friend (and have I told you I'll murder you if you hurt him) and the other is a stupid maknae who is almost at the pinnacle of the bane of my existence but I love him all the same! What the hell do you mean 'I didn't'?!"
"Well if you cared to remember, I kinda never told them about each other and it came to hit me the -literally- and I spent two months in depression begging for their forgiveness which they gave only when I broke down in the front of them, spouting stupid crap and basically dying in front of them. Remember?" Came the spat out reply. 
"Oh yeah." That had been a rough patch in Jongin's life. (And Kris'.) Those two months had been nothing less that brutal for Jongin, Kyungsoo and Sehun. Kris remembered the countless tissues he had to clean up after Kyungsoo and the late night bawling eyes out and the slaps he had received each time he had suggested the sensible idea of simply talking it out between the three of them, the ruined expensive shirts covered in his best friend's bitter tears and the junk food wrappers that usually covered his room (it was a wonder that Kyungsoo never gained any weight), the late night tear inducing movie with salted popcorn (it couldn't get more depressing than that) and the inability to sleep due to the male that continuously kept turning in his bed (Kyungsoo refused to sleep alone, guilting Kris into agreeing to let him stay at his home for the period with lousy excuses of how he practically did the same thing when Kris broke up with Jessica years ago and was depressed for much longer than two months.) 
Kris often entertained the thought that he suffered more than Jongin did. 
"What am I going to do?" He wailed quietly into his folded arms that lay on the counter of Kyungsoo's restaurant. 
"I vote you get the two of them drunk and get them to agree to a three-way relationship." Tao piped in and Kris was ashamed to admit that he actually considered the idea for a brief while. 
The group had all gathered together to help Kris sort out his little problem. It had been two days since the incident and kris had yet to speak to the two culprits but he knew he couldn't avoid them forever so he had asked for help. He only now realised that may not have been the best idea. 
"That's a dumb idea. What about when they wake up and realised that I had taken advantage of them when they were drunk? They'll hate me." He said depressed. He was all out of options and he knew that he couldn't avoid them for much longer. He missed them way too much already. 
His brown eyes looked up at the counter to his best friend and hoped that Kyungsoo could participate and put in his own cent of wisdom. 
Noticing Kris' expectant look, the owl eyes male sighed and looked him straight in the eye. 
"Just talk to them about how you feel about this whole situation. I think that would be the best option right now." 
Um, how about , NO. The last time the three of them had a 'talk' he had been strapped to a chair. 
He voiced this out to Kyungsoo and he told him to call them to speak on his own terms so that they could avoid that happening. 
Kris thought that the getting them drunk plan would probably go better. 

------