Chapter 1

One Half Belongs To You

Authors note: okay, personally I absolutely adore these two pairings.  And that is how this fic began. It's technically my own form of conflict between the two pairings. 
I've also never read a fic where Kris is the one that is being fought over by two different parties. 
Well, let's see how this will turn out! Hope you'll enjoy! 

EDIT: 29/08/2015

Chapter 1: Well, I guess the games shall begin- 

Kris couldn’t honestly properly remember how he had gotten himself into this situation. He would think it started with a smile directed at him by the two people currently in front of him and then bada-bing bada-boom, he had fallen in love with the both of them and was unable to choose between them which one he really did loved the most. It had resulted with him currently being strapped to a chair in front of the two greatest loves of his life, his so called not yet boyfriends but ‘friends’ instead.

“Could you please unstrap me from this chair?” He began, interrupting the deafening silence that had filled the room, but he immediately regretted it as the two directed their glares (which had been previously directed towards each other) towards him.

“Kris-” He could that his question would clearly go unanswered.

“Have you made your choice?” It was phrased as a question but Kris knew better not to answer. There was only one correct answer, and it was certainly different depending on who was answering it.

Soft curly brown hair bounced slightly as laughter escaped the being that it began to. A surprising bitter tone came from the softly shaped lips. “Of course he’s come to a decision already. It’s not exactly as if it would be very difficult to choose.”

Kris would normally be surprised at the rude way this was said but at this point, he didn’t really know what to think anymore. This situation was kind of ridiculous and most definitely already out of his hands.

The shortest of the three with darker coloured hair and pretty petit features (not that different from the other male he was once again glaring at actually) intensified his glare even further at his (much) taller ‘enemy’.

“And what do you mean by that exactly?” His voice was small but dangerous as it echoed through Kris’ room (yes, they had kidnapped him into his own home) causing Kris to shiver slightly, due to the icy tone it carried.

“Oh, you know Ahjussi,” Said male gasped in horror at the title and at that point, Kris thought it wise to ignore the fact that he was actually the eldest in the room and simply tune out the rest of the conversation (coughcoughverbalargumentthatcouldturnpysicalatanygivenpossibletimecoughcough) and save his own sanity from being taken by the two males (his masculinity had already fallen prey).

Thinking back, he could very clearly remember the awkward encounter than occurred when the two had first met.

~~~

“Kyungsoo, that is a seriously bad idea.” His shoulder had collapsed under the weight of the stress he had been falling under due to the mere thought of the two stress inducing beings in his life simply meeting.

Kyungsoo looked at him seriously. “Would you rather the two meet on their own? Do you remember how well that turned out the last time it had happened?” Kris winced in mental pain at the mere memory. He remembered exactly how it had resulted when Sehun and Kyungsoo had met with no explanation coming forth from the penetrator himself, Kim Jongin. Long story short, misunderstandings

“Was I his side-chick?!”-Kyungsoo), broken bones

“, Soo! I’m sorry I didn’t tell the two of you! Sehun! Ow! !”(-I’m sure you can guess who this poor er was), relationship’s broken but they were fixed at a later date

“I’m so sorry! I know I was a ing idiot and I still am but I lov-”,(-once again, poor er) a lot of used up tissues

“What the hell, Wu Yifan?! I told you to buy me some effing tissues yesterday! Where are they?”-Soo

“If you look around you, you would notice that they are all on the floor used up, you hormonal craze!”-Kris

“Are you saying that I’m a girl? Is that why he didn’t want me?!” At this point, Kyungsoo was already wailing.

“Oh, , Soo! I didn’t mean tha-”

Basically, it had been a really crappy (and seriously angsty) month for a lot of people, Kris included and Kai especially. Not to mention, Kai was seriously bashed and shunned by Kyungsoo and Sehun’s people. The poor er.

Kris sighed heavily. “I am going to regret this so much, Soo. I just know it! They’ll hate each other then they’ll leave me then I’ll die old, wrinkly, and alone!”

Kyungsoo rolled his eyes. “You’re such a drama queen.”

‘You’re one to talk!’ Kris thought bitterly.

Even though Kyungsoo had said that, he also kind of agreed with Kris. The two were so similar yet so different that a meeting between the two could only end with misery.

Kyungsoo sighed at his rapidly growing depressed pathetic best friend that sat in his kitchen.

“Well the, you’re just going to have to choose between the two of them…” He trailed off, wondering why he even suggested such a thing, he already knew what the answer would be.

“Umma,” Kyungsoo scowled at this. “Are you a ?” He scowled even further at this. Why was he even friends with this fool? “You know I can’t do that! C’est pas possible!”

“Well then, you stupid , call the both of them and tell them what’s on that ty brain of yours! It’s not like you’re actually dating them anyways!” And that was that. Satan-Soo had spoken and it was up to Wu Yifan to follow his command.

The meeting had been interesting to say the least. But Kris was simply happy to say that no punches were pulled at first contact.

“Joon, this is Chanyeol, my…”Now, what would be the appropriate word in this sort of situation? “Acquaintance.” Seems legit. That couldn’t start battles right? “And Yeol, this is Joonmyun, my other…acquaintance.” Kris conveniently forgot that acquaintances don’t have nicknames.

“Hello.” The two had uttered at the same time and Kris cringed in slight mortification at the mere contrast between their voices. Looking away from them (a cowardly action of which he would most likely pay for later) he awkwardly began to make his way to the restaurant in which he had planned to have their ‘conversation’. They couldn’t kill each other (and most likely him in the crossfire) in a public setting.

Kyungsoo was sat at the window of his restaurant’s kitchen (Kris had also chosen this place because best friend rights also equalled discounts) carefully watching the scene unfold. He already knew what he would name this memory. ‘The cowardly Kris and the two pretty bombs close to eruption.’

“Um…Kris. What would you going to order?” One began, inwardly smirking in response at the mini glare sent his way for asking the question first.

“Ah, I really like Soo’s famous spaghetti. Would you like some as well Joonmyun?” He replied to the question, a responding smile on his face at Suho’s cheerful nod.

The other carefully coughed lowly, Kris’ head turning in his direction immediately, a few droplets of sweat unnoticeable on his forehead. He was being extra attentive today.

“Yeol, what would you like? The same?” Chanyeol nodded slowly, unsmiling. Nervous, Kris quickly escaped the rising tension. He quickly pointed the two to a nearby empty table, he speedily paced to the kitchen where Kyungsoo was in.

Releasing a breath he hadn’t realised he was holding, he fell into a tired heap on one of Kyungsoo’s giant chairs.

“Well, that didn’t go so bad.” He started and Kyungsoo nodded his head in agreement.

“They haven’t been at each other’s throats yet, so I’ll say that’s an accomplishment. What did they want to eat?”

“Hey! What do you mean them? What about me?!” Kris was honestly astonished. Kyungsoo rolled his eyes.

“You fool, you always order the same thing and knowing you, you probably suggested that they have it too.” Kris pouted and Kyungsoo pouted at the sight.

“Mean. Three bowls of your famous spaghetti, please.”

“Never do that again,” retorted Kyungsoo before smirking at the answer. “Knew it.”

“Shut up.”

Kris made his way back to the table simply to return to the kitchen soon after.

“What?” Kyungsoo asked curiously.

“I think we may have spoken a little bit too soon.” Confused by this statement, Kyungsoo walked to his window, looking through it to the table not so far away. Grimacing, he turned back to his best friend.

“That it not what the menus are for.”

Kris groaned, burying his face into his hands.

“We can’t say that was completely unexpected.” The small chef added in.

“I told you so!”