Epilogue

Stardust

Life is full of uncertainties. One's journey couldn't just be a straight smooth road. There will be puzzles blocking the way. Some could be easily solved, some are tricky, while some would be challenging. But through it all, there will always be an outcome that waits.

 

Our hands are small and two. Not all things are within our grip. When we thought something is under our control, it just slips like fine sand.

 

Life is short. Focus on what you can control. Destined or not, make your journey worthwhile.

 

_

 

Two ladies were walking hand in hand along the shore. No words were being exchanged. Only the calming waves of the sea and the cool breeze were at hand.

 

For Tiffany, the last time they were like this felt just like yesterday. She and Jessica, enjoying the majestic view of the nature with tranquility and fascination.

 

For Jessica, it still felt surreal. Her fantasy of having Tiffany back in her arms, loving and being loved back. This was where her journey took her, and she wouldn't ask for anything more.

 

After a couple of minutes, they sat side by side on a huge rock, where the perfect view of the sunset could be seen.

 

"Tiff?"

 

"Hm?"

 

"Your hands are beautiful." Jessica said as she played with Tiffany's right hand, eliciting a short laugh from the latter.

 

"Will you still find them beautiful even after fifty years, when they get limp and worn-out?"

 

"Of course," Jessica answered while tracing the lines in Tiffany's hand. She wanted her to feel how much she loves everything about her.

 

They stayed like that for awhile, butterflies clouding their stomachs, until Tiffany gasped.

 

"It's the sunset! Look Jessi, it's so beautiful." she pointed to the orange sky, where the sun was slowly getting trapped behind the clusters of clouds. She turned to look at Jessica, only to find the girl looking straight into her eyes.

 

"You are more beautiful." Jessica stared at her, as if the whole view of the sea and sunset were confined in her eyes.

 

Jessica wouldn't want to look anywhere else. She wanted to show the sun and the sky the person she promised to end up with, to dream with, and to be with for eternity.

 

_

 

"Aigoo, our Prince is so clean now." Sulli cooed after giving the dog a bath and drying him up.

 

"Arf! Arf!" the dog barked.

 

"You're welcome!" Sulli giggled and let go of Prince, who immediately ran around the house.

 

"Sulli?" she heard someone from the living room calling out her name. She ran towards the direction of the voice.

 

"Yes, unnie?" she found Tiffany sitting on the couch, phone in hand. She sat beside her cousin.

 

"Wanna come with me? I'll go visit Jessi in their house."

 

'So, this was what Krystal was talking about. Free rides and no more begging!' Sulli exclaimed in her mind.

 

"Sure, unnie! Let me change first." she answered but before she proceeded to her room, she slumped herself back to the couch, playfully kissed her cousin's cheek, and ran for her life.

 

"WILL YOU STOP DOING THAT??!"

 

 

the end :>

 

 

 

--------

 

Who else found the cousins adorable?? kkkkk

I really wanted to make this story a bit longer... but school starts soon and I'm afraid I'll get so busy. So.... yeah.

I know I don't have the best writing style and storyline and this fic might have inconsistencies but I still hope you guys enjoyed reading. Heheeeeee

Looking forward to get comments/feedbacks from youuuuuuuu~