Chapter 13

12 Overprotective Seniors

Since it was Saturday, the theme park is of course filled with friends and family members that were there for fun. You waited outside the theme park with Xiumin. When they finally reached, you complained that they were taking their own sweet time coming here.

“Araseo. Mianhae. We will treat you for the entrance ticket, okay?” Suho said and of course you were happy since you did not need to pay for it. Your cost of the entrance ticket was being divided within the 12 of them, and the only person that groaned for paying your ticket was Kai. You didn’t know what’s going on in his mind. He seemed to be quite distanced away even though he was physically there.

When all of you entered the theme park, you looked around amazed. It’s the first time you were here in the theme park. Back in Singapore, you went for your country’s theme park before. But not here in Korea. Being fascinated, you went around and tried to take pictures with those different Disney characters.

“I want to take that ride!” You pointed out to a roller coaster. To be honest, you were afraid of heights but for the fun of it, you were willing to try.

“Aren’t you afraid of heights?” Tao asked. You nodded your head but then told them that you were willing to try. “Jinjja?!” Luhan’s eyes widened. As you know, he’s afraid of heights too.

“Oppa! We can go over it together.” You said while linking his arms.

“Sigh, alright.” Luhan admit defeat. The 12 of you then went to queue up for the ride.

“WOOOO! AHHHHH.” You screamed with your hands tightly hold on to the belt with Luhan beside you. “Oppa!!! LET’S SCREAM!” You shouted again. And all of you screamed really loudly. You had your eyes shut for the whole ride.

“Yah, why did you close your eyes?” Sehun asked. “I’m scared to look down.” You replied with a mehrong. EXO and you then went on to try different kind of rides and taking photos of the Disney characters.

“Want to have a break?” Kris asked after all of you had lots of fun and you all agreed. You went into a Mickey Mouse clubhouse café in the theme park. You were amazed at the decorations and took pictures of it. Even the cupcake that they served had the Mickey Mouse character creaming.

All of you settled down and ordered the food.

“Do you have fun?” Xiumin asked. You nodded your head profusely and took a bit of the cupcake.

“What do you still wanna play later?” Kris added. You shook your head indicating that you were not sure. Almost of the rides you had ride it. “Why not you all come over to our house?” Lay suggested. (If you remember that the China members, Luhan, Lay, Tao and Kris are living together.)

“Sure!” You were excited after hearing the suggestion. You would like to see how the guys live together. After finishing the cupcakes and the drinks, you excused yourself to the toilet.

“Hun, that Eunhye has a photo of you in her phone.” Baek immediately told Sehun after you left for the toilet. Sehun looked at Baekhyun, stunned. “My photo?” He asked to confirm. Baek nodded his head and went on to explain that it was a sneak photo of him while he was dancing. By then, Sehun was fuming.

“Seriously?!” Sehun rolled his eyes. He couldn’t stand Eunhye anymore.

“Calm down. We will do something to her.” Chen went on. Sehun shook his head in disbelief. He wanted to carry on venting his anger but you came back. “Let’s go?” You asked. The rest stood up and left the café towards Lay’s house.

***

“Woah.” You looked around in awe. You didn’t expect that this house was being lived by 4 guys. It was really neat, not single clothes was being thrown around. The house was painted white with black sofa and glass coffee table. The decoration was really nice.

“How much did you rent this house for?” You asked them thinking that it must be expensive.

“Hmm… The total amount to rent this house per month is 4500000won. By then it will be divided by the 4 of us.” Lay explained. You gasped at the amount of money and started thinking how can they pay so much.

“Jerelyn! Come to my room.” Tao said excitedly. Well, you thought that his room must be neat that’s why he is asking you to go over. You ran towards where his voice was from, which is in his room.

His room was ultimately messy. His bed was undone and some clothes lying around. “Oh my… Tao oppa! Why is your room so messy?” You asked while trying to pick up some clothes and stopped when you saw a pair of boxers. Tao immediately saw it and went to take it and hide it behind him. “Mianhae.” He used another free hand to rub the back of his neck.

“Erm, I should have packed my room first before asking you to come over. Okay, please leave the room now and after I’ve finished packing, I’ll ask you to come over again.” Tao snatched the clothes that you were holding and pushed you out of his room. You wanted to go back to the living room where the rest were at but stop by at a room.

Unknowingly, you went in and looked around. It was so different from Tao’s room. This room was way neater than Tao’s. Then, you saw a guitar being placed on the guitar stand.

“Oppa! Whose room does this belong to?” You shouted from the room hoping that someone from the living room would hear your shouting. After a while, you saw Lay appearing at the door of the room that you were at.

“Ah, this is my room.” Lay replied and went over to where you were at. “Is this your guitar?” You asked and Lay nodded his head. “Can you play some songs for me?” You asked with twinkling eyes. Lay had no choice but to agree to your request. He brought the guitar out to the living room and you followed him.

Lay sat down in his comfortable position and started testing out his guitar before starting his small little performance. Then, finally you heard him singing while playing the guitar. He sang in Chinese and you understood. You applaud the loudest after he ended his short performance. He could sing really well and played the guitar equally good. By then, Tao had already come out from his room and enjoy the moment with you.

(The song Yixing played; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ECs7FxsUOJA )

“Yixing, let’s sing the song, ‘Rainbow’ together.” Kris suggested. Lay agreed and prepared his guitar again to start the song. Since you know the song, you started singing along with them. Even though the song was kind of sad but nonetheless, you enjoyed singing with them. After finishing the song, everyone’s feeling was kind of down.

“Okay, let’s just stop playing guitar and singing sad songs.” Luhan said as he couldn’t stand the sad ambience. “I shall perform Wushu for you.” Tao said and got himself up for the performance. You did not know that Tao was able to do Wushu till today. When he did all the flipping, you did not even blink your eyes. It’s something new that you saw from Tao. Next, Kai and Sehun performed their self-make up dance for you.

Today, you saw a lot of their different side and you enjoyed your day a lot. 


A long chapter update! Yay! ><