Chapter 12

12 Overprotective Seniors

The actual reason why EXO doesn’t like Eunhye…was because they knew she isn’t someone simple…

After that day when they went out together with Eunhye, they started going out together more. The 14 of them. EXO plus Eunhye and you. Almost every day after school, you all will hang out together. You were of course not known about the tension between EXO and Eunhye.

“Jerelyn!” Baek shouted when he saw you in school.

“Hey Baek.” You high-five with him.

“Going out together?” He asked. Well, you couldn’t since you had to work later, therefore, rejecting him.

“Aish, Gwenchana. We will go to your workplace to study.” Baek smiled. You reached out for your hands and pinch his cheeks.

“Aigoo. Don’t disturb me, that’s all.” You said and quickly ran away from him.

“WE WON’T.” You heard Baek shouting.

***

“Hyung, we will go over to Jerelyn’s workplace to study later?” Baek asked Suho. He thought for a while before nodding his head to agree, along with Yeollie and Tao. They agreed to meet outside the school after their lesson ended.

You walked out of the school together with Eunhye. Eunhye was about to go home but then, she saw Baek and the rest at the gate.

“Let’s go.” Suho said. “You are coming along?” Baek almost gave out the disgusted face to Eunhye. “Yes!” however, Eunhye replied happily and Baek they all literally just face-palmed.

When they reached your workplace, they find a place to settle themselves while you went off to change to your working attire. Then, they will go over to the cashier to order their drinks and you served them.

You were working really hardly and they were studying really focus. Just then, Baek saw something on Eunhye’s phone. He saw a sneak picture of Sehun on Eunhye’s phone. He knows that Sehun dislikes people taking a photo of him secretly especially when he is dancing.

“Delete that.” Baek commanded in a monotone.

“What?” Eunhye acted blur. “That photo of Sehun in your phone.” Baek continued and by then, Yeollie and Tao caught up.

“I’m not deleting it.” Eunhye said in a winning tone. Baek just rolled his eyes and wanted to snatch her phone. “What’s going on?” Suho asked.

“She has a photo of Sehun in her phone that she took it secretly.” Baek complained and then, Yeollie started shaking his head. “I will never going to delete it.” Eunhye emphasized. When Baek was really about to snatch her phone, you went over.

“What’s up!” You said smiling. Well, they couldn’t afford you to be caught in between the EXO and Eunhye, hence, Suho shrugged it off.

“Hey, do you want to go to the theme park tomorrow?” You asked Baek.

“Sure! We wanted to ask you that long time ago.” Baek’s mood changed 360 degree.

“But she’s not coming with us.” Tao added while pointing out to Eunhye. You surely had no idea what is going on between them but you could feel the tension.

“Alright.” You forced a smile and explained to Eunhye that you will go out with her another for the make-up. Of course, Eunhye wasn’t contented about that. All of you had a LINE chat group together. EXO and you.

You carried on asking the rest of the members whether they would want to go out to the theme park. This is good news to them, which makes them really happy. All of them agreed for that outing. But before Kai agreed, he was in a dilemma on whether he should go. It was because of some things…


Short chapter update! I'm sorry for not posting for about almost a week. Such a bad author I am. >< More chapters will be coming up soon. And you know what, I saw YIFAN today. Feel so completed. I've met everyone in EXO. Ahhhhh.