Chapter 7

Can I Have My Heart Back?

 

 

Ljoe POV

 

 

I order some coke for me while he ordering bloody mary for himself. I’m not planning to get drunk tonight and I hope him like that too. But judging on how he acting tonight I’m not quite sure with it. He seems so distant and far from me although I’m next to him. We are enjoying our drink before I hesitantly start talking to him.

“S..so, will you answer my question right now?,” I look at him while he keeps his head straight ahead.

“Chill out. Let’s just enjoy the drink first,” He focuses on his drink.

“O..okay then,” I just agree because I don’t want to argue with him.

After he finishes his drink, suddenly Chanhee order a glass of tequila for himself and me. I look at him with questioning gaze. Darn. He really wants to get himself drunk. I know he has low tolerance toward alcohol. After he finishes his first glass he suddenly orders another one.

“Stop it Chanhee. I don’t want you to get drunk,” I grab his glass away.

“Relax Byunghun. It’s only two glasses,” He pouts at me because taking away his glass.

“You’re not really good with alcohol,” I reason him why he should stop drinking right now.

“I’ll be fine,” He defends. I know how stubborn he can get when he want.

“So, will I get my answer now?,” I ask him after he seems calm down.

“You’re really persistent tonight,” He rolls his eyes at my demanding action.

“It’s because of you. My mind is bombarded with too many questions and I hope you can answer it for me,” I almost snap at him due to my short temper.

“Okay… I’ll tell you,” I finally relax in my seat hearing his words.

“For your information, I not avoiding you or mad at you. It’s just I’m quite uncomfortable this afternoon when seeing you with some girls. I don’t want to disturb your date,” He seems a bit disturb talking about that. OMG! Is Lee Chanhee actually jealous? I chuckle inside.

“Actually we’re not on a date. I just met her coincidently at some café before we decide to go to amusement park. She is just my acquaintance. You don’t have to be jealous of her,” I explaining to him about the girls and how he should not be jealous of anything.

“I never say I’m jealous!,” He widen his eyes at me. Seems like I hit the jackpot.

“Yeah right and the pigs fly,” I mocking him before laugh at him. I know well how he is when he is jealous.

“I don’t care whatever you want to think,” He sighs at me. Probably tired of denying my statement.

Suddenly his phone beeps indicating some message enter. I take a peek and see Changjo’s name flash on his phone screen. He quickly types in something before put away his phone. It’s make me wonder what is his relationship with that Changjo. I know how is Chanhee’s taste when it comes to his ideal guy and Changjo is far from the definition of ideal to him. His ideal taste is someone like me.

“Are you in relationship with Changjo?,” I blurt out the uneasy question that linger in my head.

“That’s….  Changjo is someone that I really thankful for. I feel grateful meeting with him,” He lost in his though for a while before answering me.

“Then, is he your boyfriend?,” I continue.

“He is more like a brother to me. Although I really hope I can open my heart for him. He means a lot to me,” I finally could breathe properly after hearing his answer. Thank god! Changjo is not his boyfriend. Then does this means that he is still single?

“After we break up, did you get into relationship with anyone?,” I cannot keep my curiosity down.

“Can I avoid answer it?,” He quiet for a while before avoiding my question.

“No. I want to know,” I keep urging him to answer.

“Well, I’m sorry. I cannot answer that,” He closes the topic, looking trouble with the question. I decide to not asking him more about that. Another thing that left is Young Jae.

“Chanhee, one more thing that intrigue me the most is Young Jae. Who is he? If he is really your son then who is his father?,” I bomb him with many question.

“I already see this will coming,” He closes his eyes before looking down his lap. This might seems the most sensitive question tonight.

“Like I say before this, Young Jae is my son. Biologically. I give birth to him. He comes from me,” My mind hardly can do the math properly tonight. I don’t know how to relate about him and Young Jae.

“H..How can that happen?,” This starts to confuse me a little.

“Surprised didn’t you. Well, that’s how I was when I first know it too. But somehow it already happen,” I make a mental note to research about some male pregnancy. In case if Chanhee lied to me.

“Who is the father?,”

“He doesn’t have any father,” He avoids any eye contact with me. Another sign when he making lies.

“Lies,” I say right to his face. If he really wants to lie to me at least make it better.

“His father didn’t want us anymore so what’s the point remembering him,” Tears start to build inside his eyes.

“Young Jae is 5 years old so you must be having him five years ago. That’s mean when we’re still at high school. Did I know who is the father?,” I didn’t care he will shedding how many tears tonight because I want to know all about it.

“Why you must think deeply about this things?,” Pain reflect in his voice. Clearly irritate by me.

“It’s because I want to know,” I sigh at him.

“Why?! I want to forget about it,” He snaps at me before a few tears falling down his cheek. His face shows a very sadden expression just like the time when I broke up with him.

“I..I’m sorry,” I feel guilty making him go through this emotion again. I help him wipes away his tears.

“I feel so sad thinking Young Jae didn’t have any father,” He starts sobbing.

“D..don’t cry Chanhee,” I pulled him to cry on my shoulder. Trying to make him feel better. After all I am the reason why he cries.

“I’m sorry bringing up the story. I’m sorry,” I pat his back while he keeps sobbing in my embrace.

 

After Chanhee calm down from his sobbing, he orders another glass of tequila. Drinking it as if his problem can be solves by getting drunk. I feel guilty making him feel sad. I didn’t though that his past is quite suffering for him and Young Jae.

After some times, Chanhee is already getting drunk. Judging on how his words are slurred and his rambling. Somehow, I find that when he is drunk, he loves to cry. He didn’t stop shedding some tears since he start get drunk. He is still pretty even in this state. I chuckling alone see his behaviour.

“Pabo,” I flicker his head with my finger.

“Yyyoou’ree callinggg me paaa..boo?,” He narrow his eyes on me before hitting my back.

“Chanhee, let’s go back. You’re drunk,” I chuckle at his drunken behaviour.

“I’mm notttttttt!,”

“Yes you’re,”

“Heyyy handsoomeee, wannaaa danceee wiff mee?,” He clearly making an attempt to flirting with me.  

“Chanhee, I would love to but not when you’re drunk,” I reject him politely.

“Coomeee onnnn,” He pouting at me before pull me to stand on my feet. But instead of dancing I make our way out.

 

I find it quite hard to walking while dragging him since his steps is unsteady. Then, I put his hand around my neck, to lift him in my arm. Luckily he didn’t throw a fit at me because lifting him up. He is so light despite his height. I thought he would at least heavier than this. I wonder if he gets enough food.

Open up the car’s door, I gently put him inside. When I was about to let him go, he didn’t release his hold on me. He starts kissing my neck up to my cheek and soon on my lips. I like his kiss even in his drunken state. His lips is addicting to me.

After some times kissing, I reluctantly push him and close the door. I must take him home or else he end up will be by me. I better send him home while I was still in my right mind. Unfortunately Chanhee seems thinking the otherwise. The moment I get inside the car, he lean up on me and seducing me with his touch and kiss.

“C..chan hee… stop it,” I grab a hold of his hand and push him away from me. Even though I want him so much but I cannot do that to him.

“Byunggieee,” He is making my wall of defence to crumble with his sweet voice.

“!! Stop seducing me,” I groan to myself after he didn’t stop.

“I want youuu,” He whispers in my ears before blowing some kisses to me. He can be very blunt when he is drunk.

“You’re drunk,” I say hopelessly.  If he really sober right now I would totally take him away. But unfortunately he is not.

“Pleasee.. just tonight,”

“Your place or mine?,” Fine! I give up pushing him away.

“Yours,”  

“You better sit properly or else I will end up ing you here,”

Chanhee smirking naughtily at me before sit up properly in his seat.  Looking like a little bit sober. I don’t even know what I’m doing and I’m sure he also as me. I could only hope that when he wakes up the next day he will not end up killing me. I drive as fast as I can to reach my apartment.

Then, I almost crush into some wall when he suddenly moans my names. Damn it Chanhee! You’re too tempting for your own good.

 


 

Sorry that i take a loooonnnggg time before updating. its because i have been busy with my life and...  somehow lack of inspiration to write. but i try to overcome it and i hope i can finish this fic properly :D

hope all of you love this update! do comment and subscribe :DDD