Chapter 2

Can I Have My Heart Back?

 

 

Byunghun POV

 

 

I look outside the window of the plane and see the land of Korea. I cannot wait for the plane to touchdown because it’s been 5 years since I leave Korea. I move to the state due to further my studies in business in one of the most popular university at there. My father wants the best for his son because I will be taking over his company later.

I have to admit that I will be missing all those white chicks that I have played with. Being a top student in the university it had made me become famous and a guy of everyone dream. So, I rarely had been in a relationship that last more than a month. I’m being label as the hottest playboy.

But, despite all the girls that I had played with, one certain boy is always be inside my mind. That was the first boy that I had ever date with. Somehow I don’t know why I cannot push him away from my mind. I don’t really remember his name but his face always haunts my mind. I’m sure he also is a Lee but I cannot remember his full name.

I date with him because of the bet with my friends. That boy is one of the nerd in my old school but he got a pretty face. No one is ever success in making him fall in love. But, I’m Lee Byunghun the biggest playboy, is able to take his heart away within just a week. Due to my victory, I am able to date the Queenka that everyone dreams of.

Somehow, I still remember how crushed the boy heart after I break up with him. I feel guilty for breaking his heart. After break up with the Queenka that I date for two month, I try to search for the boy again. Unfortunately he already quit the school. I didn’t manage to find him again because I already got accepted in the university. Without waiting any longer I fly to the state.

Now that I’m back in Korea, the memories of the boy keep playing inside my mind like a rewind tape. I’m sure that boy also already forgotten about me since it’s been 5 years since we met each other. I’m not sure how I’m going to react if I seeing him again since we break up in a quite harsh way. Because of him, I get two slapped on my face.

 

 

After safely arrive, my chauffeur bring me to the apartment that I will be living. I personally choose it to accommodate with my taste. On my floor, there is only my house on it since I hate having a neighbour. I’m the person who loves to be in silent and calm environment.

After look around my apartment, I take a short walk around the neighbourhood area. Then, I spot a beautifully decorated café. Looking at my watch, I realise that it was lunch time right now. Without wasting time, I walk inside the café to having my lunch. Ordering a chocolate frappe with a hamburger, I begin to dig in my food.

When I was about to finish my food, then my eyes spot a certain person. Thinking that it might be delusion, I rub my eyes a few times to ensure what I’m seeing is the truth. Seeing the image didn’t change even though I’m rubbing it few times, I’m positively sure that the person is real.

He looks much better right now with his red hair. Back then when I date him his hair is still black. I didn’t realize I stare at him for a long time until his friend or maybe his boyfriend feels my stare on him. I tore away my gaze on him and continue eating. Seeing him already move on from his heart broken state make me feel relieve. After all it had been 5 years since it all happen.

Thinking that it might be bringing no harm for me to greet him, I walk toward his table after finish eating my meal. Not forgotten to make myself to look good first before greeting him. I walk confidently toward his table and stop a few inches from his table.

“Annyeong. It’s been a while right since we met each other,” I flash my famous and hot smile to him.

“You bastard,” He looked at me with eyes widen and suddenly curse me.

Then he stands up abruptly and grabs his drink which is strawberry smoothies. Without I manage to dodge or react, I see his hand pouring his drink on me. Stunned would be the perfect word to describe how I feel. I don’t know what his reason to do this to me.

“Yah!!! What’re you doing?,” I yell at him when I come to my sense. My hair is now ruining because of him.

“It’s serve you right bastard,” He glare at me before calling me bastard once again.

“Hey, I’m just greeting you and then you pour your drink on me? How rude of you,” I want to know his reason.

“Let’s get out from here Changjo,” He gently picks up a younger boy with him before ordering his boyfriend or friend to come along with him.

“Wait a sec! You don’t even apologize to me after what you did,” I pulled his shoulder to make him stop in his track.

“For what?! You deserve no apologise. I should pour you some more drink,” He yelled at me before grabbing another drink to pour on me.

“Yah!!! You ruin my favourite clothes!,” I whined at him but he just ignoring him and walk away. I curse him silently inside my head.

“Do you think you can run from me after embarrass myself?,” When I see he almost out from the café I shout at him. I think he heard me because I see his eyes glaring at me once again.

“I’ll hunt you down!!,” I added.

I curse for the mess that he make for me. When I lift my gaze, I see all eyes in the café are on me. Oh god! It was so embarrassing being humiliated like this. Just wait you red hair, I will make sure you regret humiliated me in front of many people. Aish! What his name again? Lee what?

I feel stress when I cannot even find that red hair. How could I find him when I do not know his full name? The only I remember is his first name which is same as mine.

Only the first day I’m in Korea, somebody has made me mad. I continue to curse the red hair boy while still inside the salon. I had to clean my hair in the salon due to the drink that he pours on top of me. It feels sticky and the smell is making me feel nauseous. After finish clean up my hair, I shop for new clothes. All the receipt for the treatment I collect and save it. I will make the red hair pay back all the mess he created.

The next day I decided to visit the company that I will take care of. I’m just visiting it not taking it over yet since I want to tour Korea first. My father didn’t oppose my idea since he knows I left Korea for quite a long time.

Before I’m being dropped off at the company by my chauffeur, I stop by the flower shop first to buy some flower for my father. The shop look small but when I enter it fell cozy and nice despite its size.

As the chime of bell ring, I’m being greeted by a cheerful voice. I’m sure that the worker really enjoys working in this flower shop judging on how happy he greets his customer. Being polite I greet him back. But when I saw a certain boy with red hair I stop in my track. My lips curve into a smirk. I found you red hair.

“YOU!!,” His eyes widen when he see the customer was me.

“Hello again” I smirk at him. Somehow his shock expression when seeing me makes me happy.

“And I hope you do not have any water anywhere around you,” I look around him to find any source of water. I don’t want to be poured on once again by him. 

 


 

They already meet and Chanhee look very mad at Byunghun. what will happen after this? 

Hope you guys enjoy reading it. Do dropping me some comment. Althought i'm not usually reply it but i love reading it. :D

Sorry for the short update. I've been busy this week. Thank you for reading  ^___^