Chapter 4

Can I Have My Heart Back?

 

 

 

Byunghun POV

 

 

I’m on my way to meet my friends when suddenly a young boy bumps into me. He looks like running away from something based on his frighten face. I guess him around 6 or 5 years old. The boy fall down after collide with me. I squatted down beside him and his face look like about to cry. I help him to stand up again.

“Are you okay kid?,” I ask him while checking if there is any injury.

“Yeah. I’m fine,” He quickly answer while looks surrounding him.

“Are you looking for something?,” I ask him worriedly.

“No. But can you help me? I’m being chased by some bullies,” He seems desperately looking for help.

“Who bully you?,” Feeling concern with his situation, I ask him.

“Oh no! That’s them. Help me please,” He pleading to me when he sees a group of kids around his age coming in our way.

I get up and walking toward the kids. Putting on my serious face, I give warning to the kids and threaten to report them to the police if I see they bullying this boy again.

“If I ever seen you guys bullying this boy again I will make sure all of you will rotten in jail and never see your parents again,” I scold them. All of them frighten and almost cry when I say it like that. A kids would always be a kids.

With one last glare at the group of kids, I held the boy hand and walk away from the scene. I hope after this the bullies will stop disturbing this boy. He seems like a nice boy.

“Hey, what is your name?,” I ask him.

“I’m Lee Young Jae,”

“That’s a nice name.  We even share the same surname. How old are you?

“I’m five,” He answers while showing his five fingers. I chuckle at his cuteness.

“Aigoo.. you’re so cute. By the way, I’m Lee Byunghun. But you can call me Ljoe,” I give him my warm smile.

“Then I will call you Ljoe hyung. Thank you for saving me,”

“It’s okay, no need to thank me. Kids nowadays is influence by those bad things,”

“But I still want to thank to you because my mom always say to me that we should thank to the person that help us” He insist on thanking me.

“Your mom is right. Where you live? I will send you there in case those bullies come look for you again,” I offer to send him home.

“I live at the top floor of flower shop with my mom and Changjo hyung,” He says.

“Do you where is it?,” I ask him the direction.

“Of course,”

“Show me the way then. I will accompany you to your home,” I grab his hand and linking our fingers together, afraid if we get lost with each other.

“Alright hyung,”

Then, I let Young Jae to lead me to his house while holding his hand. On our way, he starts to tell me about his mom. With the way he talks about his mom I could guess that he really adores her. Such a luck for her to get a boy like Young Jae as a son. Somehow I feel pity for them because he didn’t have any father. When I ask him where his father is, he says he doesn’t know anything about him.

After a while walking we arrive in front of the flower shop. When I look around I feel something familiar about this place. I feel like I have visited it before. Young Jae pushes the door open and then a familiar cheerful voice greets us. That’s when I remember who this place belongs to.

“Omma! I’m home,” Young Jae shout when we step inside.

“Young Jae-ah, is that you? Come here,” I heard another voice greet us.

“Ne, omma,” Young Jae put his jacket aside and ask me to do so too.

“Come hyung. I’ll introduce you to my mom,” He grabs my hand to make me follow him.

“Young Jae, it’s okay, There is no need to bring me meet her,” Actually I want to avoid from meeting that certain red hair guy. I’m sure he is somewhere in here.

“No. Just for a while please? I want to show her who is saving me from those bullies,” Young Jae pleading at me with those big eyes. It’s making harder for me to reject.

“O..okay then,” I didn’t have the heart to reject his plead.

“Omma, I brought home someone” Young Jae says to the person that bent down the cabinet as if searching for something.

“Really? Who?,” His mom ask.

“On my way home, I almost being bully by some bad boys but  luckily Ljoe hyung help me from those bullies. Omma, this is Ljoe hyung“ Young Jae introduce me to her. Except that, when that person standing right again I find that it is not a women but a guy. A red hair guy.

“Y..you?,” That red hair eyes widen twice from the original upon seeing the person is me.

“You?! Are you his omma?,” I’m also equally as shock as him. Who would not when you are expecting a women to be appearing but instead it is a guy.

“Yeah hyung. This is my beloved omma,” Young Jae admits it himself.

“B..but he is a guy. Are you his adopted son?,” I’m a bit confuse here.

“Omma what is adopted son?,” Young Jae ask his mom.

“It’s nothing my dear. Can you please go upstairs first? I want to talk personally with Ljoe hyung,” The red hair brush Young Jae hair before asking him to leave us.

“Alright omma. And hyung, thanks you once again for saving me,” Young Jae thanking me again.

“You’re most welcome Young Jae,” I give him a reassuring smile before turn to look at the red hair.

 

Then, it was only left the two of us inside the shop. When I look at him, his face shows some hurt and miserable expression which makes me wonder why.  I have many questions to ask him but I don’t even know where to start. Before I manage to say anything, he is the one who start speaking first.

 

 

 

Chanhee POV

 

 

Oh god! Why must Young Jae meet him? I never want them to encounter with each other. Why my life getting messier from day to day. What had I done wrong? I look at Byunghun and find him looking at me. I’m sure he can read all those emotion that being shown on my face.

“Thanks for saving Young Jae from those bullies. I appreciate it. If there is nothing else then you should go,” I avoid from looking Byunghun right into his eyes.

“Is he your adopted son?,” Suddenly he ask me.

“I think that question is quite personal for me to answer it. So I think it’s better if you don’t know anything about it,” I never have any intention to telling him.

“Why you look so in trouble when I ask whether he is adopted or not? Because I’m 100% sure that he is not your son since man can never be pregnant and you look too feminine to be in a relationship with a girl,” I glare at him. It’s hurt my pride to hear that he say I’m not qualified to be with a girl. Even though I never had any intention to be with a girl.   

“I have no right to explaining anything to you.” I’m still with my decision to not telling him anything.

“It’s just a simple question but why you making it so hard? Just answer me,” Oh god! Why he is so persistent to know?

“What’s the point of telling you because you will never going to believe what I’m going to say,” I reason him. It’s true though that he will not believing me.

“Then, try first,” He insists.

“Fine. Since you want to know it so bad then I will tell you. Young Jae is really my son,” I take a deep breath and finally told him.

“Biologically? ,”

“Yes,”

“Who is his omma?,”

“Me,”

“Are you kidding me?,” He look sceptically at me.

“See.. I told you already. It’s up to you whether you want to believe it or not. Now, could you please leave my shop?,” I walk to the door and open it for him. I want him to leave my shop instantly.

“O..okay. I’ll leave this shop but on one condition,” He says while walking toward the door.

“What?,” I ask impatiently.

“Could you please tell me what is your name?,” He stop in front of me and asking me.

“Arghh.. Damn it!,” I curse at him.

“Don’t be mad. I’m just really forget it so please tell me again,”

“Fine!! My name is Lee Chanhee. This is the last time we’re going to meet or talk to each other. After this don’t bother with me or my son again,” I glare at him and shove him out from the shop.

“Lee Chanhee. That’s a nice name,” He smirking at me.

“Goodbye Byunghun,” I give him my hatred glace before shutting the door.

“Bye Chanhee. I’m sure we’ll meet again,” He shouting from outside the shop.

“No. I can assure you that this is the last time we’re going to meet,” I shout back at him.

“Don’t be too sure Chanhee,” I could hear his chuckle before I see him walk away. 

 


 

I'm sorry i cannot update is so often. Because i've been busy with my life and college so it's hard for me to find time to write. 

Anyway i hope you enjoy reading this update! 

Your lovely comment is always appreaciated. Thank you for reading and subscribing :DDD