Chapter 7

His to Keep

 

 

Seunghyun's POV

"How are you?” I asked softly.

"Pretty good," She answered, smiled at me. "Does the hospital has found a kidney donor for me?"

I paused. "Not Yet. But they are trying their best to get you the donor." I her hair softly.

"My time is just one month. And now it’s just 7 days left." Yoonra muttered.

"I'll find it. Don’t worry, I'll find it." I said firmly.

Yoonra gave me a warm smile. "I trust you. But, if up to seven days in advance you can’t find it and the doctor couldn’t do anything else to save me —“

"You will be recovered. Trust me. I don’t like you talk about things like that." I argued.

"It was just only if God-"

"You should rest. I'll be back later." I kissed her forehead and left. Outside the room, it felt like my tears want to explode. I couldn’t accept the worst. 

 "Choi Seunghyun- ssi ?" Dr. Park called.

"Yes?”

"We've found a kidney donor for Lee Yoonra. Kevin Park. "

BOM'S POV

From behind the wall, I looked at Seunghyun who had just came out from Yoonra’s room. Seunghyun's face has appeared desperation. He was going to cry, I’m so sure of that.

Seunghyun love Yoonra so much. It’s impossible now for me to go back together with Seunghyun. I'm not that cruel.

Doctor Park came and went over to spoke with Seunghyun. A few seconds later, Seunghyun facial expression was being like he couldn’t believe what he just heard.

It seemed delighted when you see the person you love smile again, and at the bottom of your heart there is still this wild animal that tear your heart into pieces.

 

***

"The day after tomorrow, we will have Yoonra kidney transfer surgery." said YG Sajangnim to all members of  Big Bang, Seunghyun was also there, and 2NE1.

"Thank God that she's getting the right kidney." Taeyang said.

"I hope the surgery run smoothly." muttered Chaerin.

"Since the surgery requires a long time, we will see her the day after surgery. Perhaps only Seunghyun will be in the hospital." said Yang Hyun Suk.

"Bom noona..." whispered Seungri to me

"Yeah?”

Seungri smiled at me. "I know. Thank you so much. "

I frowned. "What do you mean?”

"I know, noona. I was 'eavesdropping' when you talked with manager hyung. " Seungri smiled broadly.

I paused. "I didn’t do anything, Seungri-ya."

"What do you know, Seungri?” Jiyong asked.

"Sssstt! Secret." Seungri grinned.

***

Three days later ...

All the members of Big Bang and 2NE1 gathered outside of Yoonra’s room. There are some of us that already entered. And of course, the press were there too. But this time, the one that hadled the press was Jiyong, Chaerin and YG Sajangnim.

I came inside Yoonra’s room myself. "Hello, Yoonra- ssi ." I said with a smile. I spotted Seunghyun sat next to Yoonra. That man never left her, never.

"Hello, unnie. It's been a long time, It’s nice to see you again.” Yoonra said while smiling at me.

"Me, too, long time no see." I was still smiling at her.

"Thank you, because you took me to the hospital." muttered Yoonra.

"I did not take you, Seunghyun brought you to the hospital. You're not supposed to say 'Thank you' to me. More precisely, you have to say it to Seunghyun. "I glanced at Seunghyun, the man just smiled a little. 

"How are you feeling after surgery?"

Yoonra smiled. "Thank God, I feel better. I'm really grateful to the kidney donor. "

"Good to hear you feel better. Then I will be outside. You should rest. " I walked out from her room.

"Bom, what are you doing ?" asked Dara when I walked into the patient's room right next to Yoonra’s room.

I signaled Dara to kept silent and then enter the patient's room and closed the door.

"Kevin-ssi, Hello." I said formally.

"Oh, noona. Hello. Sorry, I can't move freely. "

I sat in a chair next to his bed. "It’s okay. You do need a lot of rest. How are you feeling after having surgery?"

"I'm fine, although I still feel a little pain in this section." Kevin pointed at his stomach side. "Slightly different."

"I want to thank you very much to you because you have save a sister for me. " I smiled sweetly.

"Noona, it's nothing." denied Kevin slowly.

"That's ... That's great, Kevin. That you want to donate kidney to Yoonra. It’s not an easy thing to do. Only a few good people in this world are like you." I said.

"I ... I'm not a good person, noona," Kevin muttered in a tone of despair.

"My parents divorced, they both didn’t think about me even though they still send me money. I'm ... not a good boy. I hate my parents. I feel worthless in this world. "

Maybe you think, you do not mean anything. But for me, you are the most important person in this world. You have saved my sister. You are an awesome person. "

Kevin smiled. " Thank you . "

You should not thank to me. It’s me that should say thank you. I have to say a big thank you to you , Kevin Park. "I said softly. "You can ask me anything, because you've saved my sister. And, I've been told by the hospital, if something happens to you, the hospital will be immediately contacted. So, if you feel there is something wrong with you, come to this hospital. I will come soon too. "

"Thank you, noona. At least with kidney donor, I feel more meaningful to someone. " Kevin continued to smile.

"You're very, very meaningful."

"Noona ..." Call Kevin.

"Yeah?”

"Can I ask you something?" Kevin asked softly.

"Anything. Just tell me what you want. " I said.

"I want to listen to noona singing Eyes Nose Lips in Tablo Hyung version, but I want Seunghyun Hyung to do the rap part..."

I paused, then smiled a little. "Of course, of course. Wait a minute, I'm going to call Seunghyun. I'll be back." I immediately walked out fastly and searching for Seunghyun.

"Jingyoooo ~" I called.

"Yes, noona? Why?" asked Jiyong.

"You know Yoonra’s kidney donor? Kevin Park, I mean. "

"Yes, I know. Why? "Jiyong asked again.

"He wants me to sing Eyes Nose Lips with Seunghyun. Can you help me... uh.. Seunghyun.. talk to him."

Jiyong looked stunned for a seconds then nodded.

"Of course." Jiyong smiled broadly.

"Unnie, hold this for me first. I have to go to the toilet." suddenly Minzy came and gave me her coffee and ran to the toilet.

"All right then."

Only when I turned around, I bumped into someone and spilled Minzy’s coffee to his ­t-shirt.

"I’m....." I looked up. "...Sorry."

"You." Seunghyun shouted. "You're really a disaster!”

"Ya! Hyung! You should watch what you say!" suddenly Seungri came.

"It is not your business." Seunghyun hissed.

"It is not business!. But, you should be grateful to Bom noona, because she had found the right kidney donor for Yoonra!" Seungri blurted out all of sudden.

"Seungri-ah .." I whispered.

"What do you mean?” Seunghyun looked at Seungri.

"Yes, noona is the one who find Kevin Park. Noona and his manager had distributed pamphlets. Desperate to save Yoonra, she could not sleep well for three weeks. And rightfully hyung know it!"

Seunghyun's POV

I hurried change and went into Kevin Park’s room. The room was already filled with all the members of Big Bang and 2NE1. I stood next to Daesung and stare at Bom.

Bom cleared , “So..?” she signalled to me.

“Oh, right.” I said.

I started to sing.....

“...............you left me paralyzed, no cure, no rehab for me

funny that you got the nerve to keep asking me

how i’ve been

you’re the victor in this pageantry

but the only trophy you deserve, catastrophe

i’d rather we be dead to each other

no eulogies said for each other

no “rest in peace”s

            the memories got my chest in pieces...”

            Bom started to sing along with me. I thought this part was still mine?

            She was staring at me while she sang.

“..............i’m praying that your eyes are the first to go

the way they looked when you smiled

the way they opened and closed

and your nose, every single breath against my neck

and then your lips, every empty promise made and said

please fade, fade to black

please fade, fade to black

            but the nightmares come back...”

            The time we finished singing, the room was still in silent.

I was silent, staring at Bom. This woman is too kind for getting hurt by me, Because this woman, Yoonra still alive. Because this woman.

"She really has a beautiful voice." Daesung muttered.

"Yes....” I continued.

An then all clapped. "Do you like it?" she asked Kevin, smiling.

Kevin Park nodded enthusiastically. "Yes. You have an amazing voice, noona."

I smiled broadly.

"Thank you for the donor, Kevin." I said.

"That's nothing, hyung." I turned away, looking at Bom. She smiled as she spoke softly towards GD, then at me. I smiled, and she smiled back.

My princess sweet smile.

BOM'S POV

After talking with Jiyong, I saw Seunghyun and right! The man smiled at me.

It's been a long time since I've seen that smile. And somehow, my heart ache even when I see that smile. Because I know, I would not be able to have that smile again.

I smiled back, then turned away. I couldn’t bear the feelings.

"You should rest a lot. I will go home first. Thank you for everything." I said to Kevin.

"You’re welcome, noona." Kevin smiled at me.

"Remember, if you feel something is not right with you in the future, come directly to this hospital. Okay?”

He chuckled. "Yes, noona."

Bye ~ " I walked straight out of the room and wiped my tears.

He will never be mine again. Really, I swear. Never.

 I peeked at Yoonra from the room’s glass. She was fast asleep and relieved to get a new kidney.

"Lee Yoonra- ssi . Promise me you'll keep Seunghyun. He is deeply in love with you. Never regret having him in your life. He gives his love just for you. He can be upset easily,” I chuckled. “So, if sometimes he gets angry it is habit. But in fact he is a nice man, a really nice man. Promise me that you will keep him healthy," I sobbed. "I want, want to shout, stating that I am the one that in love with him. But, I think, he won’t hear it. He will never listen to me even though I scream as loud as I can. So, I decided ... to remain silent.”

I wiped my tears and walked away.

Seunghyun's POV

After Bom walked out, I followed her. The woman stare at the glass door of Yoonra’s room.

"Lee Yoonra- ssi . Promise me you'll keep Seunghyun. He is deeply in love with you. Never regret having him in your life. He gives his love just for you. He can be upset easily,” She chuckled. 

“So, if sometimes he gets angry it is habit. But in fact he is a nice man, a really nice man. Promise me that you will keep him healthy," This woman was crying, hard.

"I want, want to shout, stating that I am the one that in love with him. But, I think, he won’t hear it. He will never listen to me even though I scream as loud as I can. So, I decided ... to remain silent.” and then she walked away.

"I want, want to shout, stating that I am the one that in love with him. But, I think, he won’t hear it. He will never listen to me even though I scream as loud as I can. So, I decided ... to remain silent.”

"Hyung?" I turned around to see Jiyong.

"Yes? "

She won your heart, once. But, now ... you throw her away like garbage after getting a new toy. “

***

EVERYONE HELLO! 

It's been a long time, I miss you guys!

Two chapters in one week! and this one is longer than usual.

One chapter left, what do you think? 

When do you think I should post the final chapter? /grins

Please don't be sad, because after this one finished, I'm going to release a new story,  immediately^^ 

Xx, Axelia