Chapter 4

His to Keep

 

Park Bom’s POV

About thirty minutes I was silent on the second floor. I pulled out my cell phone charger from the wall socket, put it in my bag, then went back to the practice room. I should be back training with other members. I tried to be normal like nothing happened.

I opened the door of the exercise room, and guess what I found.

Seunghyun was teaching Lee Yoonra spin-steps.

FLASHBACK

"Ouch ... It's hard." I groaned.

Seunghyun chuckled softly. "Try it slowly. You were in rush. "

I put my right leg behind me and turned quickly, and Seunghyun pulled my hand when I almost fell.

"I do not want to do this again. Really. "I said. "I've had so many times almost fell."

Seunghyun chuckled and smiled sweetly at me. "Calm down, I will always be here to catch you."

FLASHBACK END

I realized that Lee Yoonra and Seunghyun looked at me.

"I’m sorry. I thought 2NE1 members are practicing here."

Without any words I immediately closed the door of the exercise room.

And again, I walked in tears.

"Unnie, are you crying?” Asked Chaerin.

"No I’m not." I argued, tried to look normal.

"Your nose also flushed.” Minzy said.

"Really? Ah, this surely the side effects of the medicines which I just drank. For stamina." I said.

"Seriously Park Bom? No medicines have side impact like 'flushed nose'." Dara said.

How could I look weak in front of my members? I'm the oldest, which means I also have to be the strongest.

---

"Minzy-ya! Where are you~~" I continued to shout along the corridor, seeking for Minzy.

"I’ll find you soon~~"

"I have found Jiyong, Daesung, Seungri, Bae Yong, Dara & Chaerin. Where are you?!"

I kept checking the existing rooms on the third floor one by one. "Minzy-ya ~~~"

"Yeay!! I see you!!!. " I wore high heels when I ran into a gathering place for members of 2NE1 & Big Bang, but no Seunghyun that time. I immediately touched the wall of the building, "You lose ~~."

"Aiish ... Noona always can catch everyone!" Jiyong exclaimed.

"Ya! Unnie, be careful !." Shouted Chaerin.

I instantly fell because my unbalanced body and all of a sudden, somebody caught me from behind. "Oh, Thank ..." I looked up to see the man. "... you."

"I think you've got enough eyes to see people pass by and not to fall." said Seunghyun coldly.

Could be seen, there is Lee Yoonra next to Seunghyun. I was silent, looking at the two of them that were straight away.

"Choi Seunghyun-ssi, Lee Yoonra-ssi ..." I called. They both turned, stared at me with the same look.

"Yang Hyun Suk wants both of you in his room." And this time I immediately turned around, and went away.

"I think you've got enough eyes to see people pass by and not to fall."

Believe me, it is a sentence which is very, very painful.

---

Up in the dorm, I immediately cleanse myself and went back to my room. I looked at the table near the window, a bouquet of red roses given by Seunghyun was still there. Withered, and black. Now my world is black too, roses.

I grabbed the bouquet and then went to bed.

"Seunghyun-ah ..." memories when Seunghyun pointed at me, shouted, embraced Yoonra shoulders, kissed the woman’s forehead, taught the woman spin-steps ... Everything came to my mind as a short movie. And again, my tears fell on the roses.

“Won’t you say thank you to your boyfriend who made this surprise first?”

I put the bouquet beside me, and then I fell asleep.

---

This last week I've never talked face-to-face with Seunghyun. 

"Unnie, YG Sajanngnim called you." Told Minzy.

I immediately stood up, "Oh, alright."

In YG Sajangim’s room, YG Sajangnim and Yongbae sat on the sofa.

 "Sit down, Bom." YG Sajangnim said.

I sat next to Yongbae. "Yes Sajangnim?”

"Do you remember when I said ' I will ask for your story someday, Bom-ah '?. " Asked YG Sajangnim.

I nodded slowly. "Yes."

"So now I'm going to ask for it. I see that you two now are really in a bad situation. "

"You sure you want to hear it?" I asked.

They were both silent. 

"If I tell you about it, believe me. I’ll be crying out loud."

YG Sajangnim handed a box of tissue that is on the table. "We are ready to listen."

"That's normal, noona." Yongbae smiled at me.

"So, what happen?" YG Sajangnim started.

"I ... I do not know if I still have a relationship with him or not. But, I think he prefer Lee Yoonra, than I am. " There was nothing, tears already dripping and Yongbae immediately gave me a tissue .

"I want him to come back! Really...." I immediately covered my face and fell to Yongbae’s shoulder. "I really want him back.."

Yongbae slowly rubbed my back. "Calm down, noona. Calm down. "

I looked back at YG Sajangnim. "He, Seunghyun, scolded me completely when I found out that it turns out he and Yoonra have a relationship and ... after I insulting his new woman a bit. He pointed at me, his eyes fiery, believe me that was the first time I ever see him so upset with me. "

I wiped my tears with tissue. "There’s a lot things I want to say to him, but I guess ... I guess he will not understand. I don’t know, if he ever understands the pain I have. His cell phone was all filled with Lee Yoonra, even his password. Seunghyun’s phone with password clue 'JP' turned out to be Yoonra Lee. "

"So it's not Jenny Park?" Asked YG Sajangnim.

I shook my head. "No. In fact, Seunghyun taught the woman how to do spin-steps too. And maybe, she is able to do it now."

"Calm down, I will always be here to catch you." The words were immediately ringing in my ears, and made my tears fell again.

"Noona had also been taught by Seunghyun hyung, right?" asked Yongbae.

I smiled a little, then nodded. "Yeah, he taught me once. Every time I fell, he would always be there to catch me. And he said, he would always be by my side for that... " I covered my face with my hands and sobbed loudly.

Yongbae gave me tissue again. "Roses that were given by Seunghyun on my birthday, I still keep it in the dorm . Although the roses already withered and blackened. But whenever I'm holding those roses, I ... I feel that Seunghyun is close to me. "

"When I saw Seunghyun embracing, hugging, and kissing that woman, Yoonra, really, its feels as if there are many wild animals tearing my heart. But, I try to be mature. Not spoiled, as Seunghyun said. And the things is, I could not.. I couldn’t bear it."

"I miss his embrace, miss when he carried me because my leg was bandaged, I miss his lips on my forehead, I miss when he sang his rap part in front of me. Everything about him ... I miss him. But, because I know how myself now, I can’t blame the circumstances. It's just about my limitations that can’t make Seunghyun love me anymore. If I was given the choice, I'll be willingly bandaged my leg again, feel the pain again, so Seunghyun could be with me again. Really. I miss him, I miss him so much. "

"But, just to look to his eyes, I couldn’t dare." I chuckled wryly, and the tears rolled down my cheeks. "I don’t know him anymore."

"He became another Seunghyun." I said softly.

--- 

Seungri'S POV

I opened the door of the dorm and ta-daaa!

Seunghyun hyung and his new woman standing in front of the door. "We'll have dinner together." said Seunghyun hyung without any greeting. Seunghyun hyung and Yoonra went into the kitchen, and I returned to the living room and found Daesung and Taeyang hyung were playing playstations .

"Seunghyun hyung?" Jiyong hyung asked sitting next to me.

"Yeah.Together with his new girlfriend." I replied. "Seunghyun hyung said, we will eat together ... I mean, along with his ​​new girlfriend too."

30 minutes later ...

Jiyong hyung, Taeyang hyung, Daesung hyung, and I together with Seunghyun hyung and his new girlfriend sitting at one table. Seunghyun hyung was certainly sitting next to Yoonra.

"It's good." Muttered Daesung hyung. I stare at Yoonra, she just smiled.

Wait . "I grabbed Jiyong hyung’s phone, and accidentally called my cell phone. I sat back down and grabbed my cell phone and stick it in my left ear. I pressed the red button on Jiyong hyung’s phone and continued to pretend to play his phone. " O ' ! Hello, Bom noona! ... Yeah, we are having dinner ... Hahahahahaah right ... " I stare at Daesung hyung, Taeyang hyung and Jiyong hyung.

"Nooooonaaaaaaaa !!! Tomorrow let’s play hide-and-seek again! I don’t care! We should play! .... I want to revenge!  Hahahahaaaaa .... " Shouted Daesung hyung.

"Noona, take care of yourself .." Taeyang hyung chuckled.

"Noona, until tomorrow at the battle of hide-and-seek !! I miss you!!" said Jiyong hyung.

"Noona, have you eaten? ... Hahahaha okay. Will tell you later to all members ... No, noona ... Alright ... " I put my phone on the table, and suddenly Seunghyun hyung took Yoonra plate and brought it to the sink. Seunghyun hyung was throwing his plate to the sink.

"I'll take you home." Seunghyun hyung pulled Yoonra’s hand.

"Good night, oppa." said Yoonra to us then went with Seunghyun hyung.

"He will definitely scold all of us later." muttered Daesung hyung.

35 minutes later ...

"What?! Can’t you just appreciate her a little?!" Shouted Seunghyun hyung who suddenly came in and slammed the door. We were all silent. Like we didn't know anything. 

"Bom noona?"

"Noona was calling me. Then?" I asked again.

"You couldn't relax when calling her in front of Yoonra." said Seunghyun hyung while stood in front of me.

"I used to be like that." I argued.

"You should know that Yoonra feels very uncomfortable! And it's all because of you! You! "

"It was her own fault, hyung. I'm talking together with Bom noona as usual. " I argued again. 

"Hyung, you're so heed over how is Yoonra feeling. I know, she is your new girlfriend. But remember, you haven’t decided anything with Bom noona. She is hurts, more than Yoonra. I swear.”

Seunghyun's POV

I could not fall asleep because of  thinking about the words Seungri said.

"... She is hurts, more than Yoonra. I swear. "

"..You haven’t decided anything with Bom noona."

I remembered, when I was passing Yang Hyun Suk office, I heard, everything, which is Bom said to Taeyang & Yang Hyun Suk.

She was crying a lot, wasn’t she? Because of me.

All the memories together with Bom played in my mind like a movie. A very good movie.

Bom’s POV

"How can I lose? Again!!" Shouted Seungri.

"Oh, come on, don’t be kidding. This woman can find us anywhere." said Jiyong still panting.

"I’m exhausted." Minzy sighed.

I tried to steadying my breath. And suddenly Seunghyung came out, he was carrying Yoonra, who fainted, followed by YG Sajangnim and some staff. We all ran to follow them and entered the van.

 "What happend to Yoonra?” asked Dara panicky.

"When Seunghyun oppa was carrying Yoonra, I saw Yoonra had a nose bleeding and unconscious." answered Chaerin.

"Is she too tired?” I asked.

We were all together straight down from the van and ran into the hospital building. Could be seen from Seunghyun face, that the man was very frantic.

"Too many journalists here." said one of the staff .

"How can you think of a lot of journalists, at least when one of your friend in a situation like this?!" asked Seunghyun who was frustrated.

"He'll be fine, Seunghyun hyung." Taeyang said.

Perhaps, Seunghyun is too in love with the woman .

Without realizing it, I was out of the room and met the journalists with their  flash light .

---

Guys hello!

Here's an update, finally!

I'm sorry I couldn't make it this last few weeks.

Thankyou for your comments and subscribe^^

XX, Axelia