Chapter 5

His to Keep

 

Seunghyun's POV

Before leaving for the hospital, I went to the YG building first.

"How is Yoonra doing?" Jiyong asked.

"She's much better now. Just need more time to rest. "I said, then took the latest news magazine from the table.

'WHY ALL MEMBERS OF BIGBANG & 2NE1 GO TO HOSPITAL ??? '

Q: "Why all the members of Big Bang & 2NE1 suddenly came to the hospital ?? '

B: "One of our manager suddenly collapsed. And because we are all shocked, then we all immediately took her to the hospital. She was like a sister to us. "

Q: "We see, that the woman was carried by TOP. Does TOP and the woman has a special relationship?"

B: "Maybe because Yoonra (the manager) was with the members of Big Bang and Yang Hyun Suk that time. And because, Yoonra fainted suddenly Yang Hyun Suk asked TOP to carry her. "

Q: "Why didn’t just ask the other members?."

B: "Maybe, because TOP has a good strength. Yoonra has been like a sister to all of us . We are very close to her. She is also part of us (Big Bang & 2NE1).

"You know who answered the questions of this news?" I asked seriously.

"Who else in YG Family members has name beginning with the letter B in addition to Bom noona?" Seungri asked back. "She has saved you and Yoonra, hyung."

Bom’s POV

The next day, we (2NE1) came early to YG building due to the exercise schedule. I put my bag on the couch and then warming up.

"Bommie and Chaerin, 30 minutes of treadmill , Minzy and Sandara, you both 25 minutes of Sit-ups . " said the coach.

"We must sit-ups for 25 minutes ?" Minzy widen her eyes, startled.

"Yes." Replied the coach. 

"You have to tighten your abdominal muscles, Bommie and Chaerin you must strengthen your legs muscles. Come on ! " the coach already patted his hand several times, that mean it was the time we should start.

15 minutes, and I’m tired already. "Oh, God. My legs. "

"Move your legs, Bommie !!." | "Chaerin, faster !!." | "Minzy-ah, you lead the dance , your stomach should be stronger! "|" Sandara, faster !!. "

19 minutes later ...

"It's not 30 minutes, it’s 34 minutes!" I said as I drank mineral water.

"Come on, come on! You have to exercise again! Bommie, Chaerin, you now sit-ups , Minzy, Dara, you both treadmill . Come on, come on !. "Coach said again "30 minutes !"

There's someone want to kill me? Kill me right now!" said Chaerin then walked and sat on the floor.

"Strengthen your stomach muscles, Chaerin-ah." The coach said again.

I put the bottle of mineral water, then lay down beside Chaerin. 

"Bommie, you need to be stronger. More powerful !. " said the coach, or maybe it's more like a little encouragement. Once we were out of the gym place , we immediately went to the practice room.

 

Come back home.. Can you come back home yaeh.. Chagaun sesang kkeute nal beoriji malgo nae gyeoteuro.." We practiced for Come Back Home performance, and I fell.

"Calm down, I will always be here to catch you." The sentence was suddenly loud ringing in my ears.

"Are you alright, unnie?” Minzy approached.

"I’m fine." I smiled a little.

 "We will start from first again. I’m sorry. Fighting !!!"

---

" I'm just shaking a bit, but I'm okay.. No, the truth is, I still hate you, you who left me.. My cold heart is still missing you.. I am Missing you.. I am Missing you... " I may not sang, but rather shouted.

I stare at the bouquet of roses that Seunghyun gave me on birthday. "Ya! Seunghyun-ah! Why are you so mean to me?! You bad boy!. " I put the bouquet on the table next to my bed, and fell asleep.

Seunghyun'S POV

I was standing at the front door of  2NE1 dorm and knocked on the door.

"Oh, Oppa !" Minzy said, she looked shocked that I’m here but covered up fastly.

I smiled. "Good evening, Minzy-ah. I want to meet Bommie. "

"Unnie is in her room. Please come in, oppa." Minzy smiled at me and allowed me to came in.

O ' ! Oppa !. " Shouted Chaerin.

I smiled a little. "Good evening Dara noona, Chaerin-ah." I said.

"What is it with your sudden visit oppa? How is Yoonra doing? "asked Chaerin.

"She has been better, this afternoon she was allowed to go home. I'm looking for Bommie. I have something to talk about." I said softly.

"Bom is in her room." Dara muttered.

I smiled and walked into Bom’s room. I knocked on the door several times, but no answer. So I decided to came in, and also the door was not locked.

She was asleep.

Just when I want to turned around and get out, I spotted something next to bom. I walked next to the bed and took a bouquet of the withered roses that I gave Bom.

“Won’t you say thank you to your boyfriend who made this surprise first? .... Happy Birthday.”

The incident was caught on in my mind smoothly. I smiled a little and then put the bouquet of flowers next to the Bom, I pulled the blanket to cover her and then kissed her forehead. " Have a nice dream, princess . "

Just when I’m about to closed her door, I heard her muttered, “Even If I am your Princess Seunghyun, Yoonra will always be your Queen.”

But I pretended like I didn’t hear it and closed the door.

Bom's POV

Today, 2NE1 must immediately leave for Japan. For our Japanese album. Oh, gosh. It would be so much fun!

"You have to keep your stamina. I will monitoring you guys from Korea. " muttered YG Sajangnim.

"Yes Sajangnim." We said together.

"I'll send you guys a manager while in Japan."

"How long we will be in Japan?" asked Chaerin.

"Three weeks. It's still just a beginning." replied Yang Hyun Suk.

Okay. Japan, here we go !!!. "

Three weeks without seeing Seunghyun. Even if I was in Korea forever, that man still won’t see me , again.

---

Two weeks later ...

"Bommie, you have to sleep. You can’t keep yourself up all night. " said Dara, worriedly.

"I've had enough rest. Take it easy. "

"Unnie, you've worked hard for this Japanese album. Take A Rest. You look very tired. "Chaerin continued.

"Onnie, you must keep your stamina. We can not spend all our energy here, we also have to save them for later in Korea. "said Minzy firmly.

I smiled a little. "I have enough power. Take it easy. "

If it’s not to forget Seunghyun, I will not concern myself like this. I really feel my strength has reached the maximum limit. There is no more energy left for everything in Korea later. I'm too tired.

---

One week later - Korea

After landed, we were immediately taken to the YG building. There is no time to rest. Oh, God. I'm very tired .

"Hi everyone.” I looked down.

"Noona!” Seungri immediately hugged me. “I’m waiting for you so we can play hide and seek again.”

I chuckled softly. "We can still play, Seungri-ah. I had to go for a while now, checking the schedule for 2NE1." I turned my feet into Yoonra room, I had to check the schedule to see if I 2NE1 had enough stamina to perform all scheduled or not.

Fortunately, I met Yoonra in the corridor. "Yoonra-ya .." I called.

"Yes unnie?”

"I want to ask about 2NE1 schedule. Will it be really busy?" I asked.

Yoonra smiled at me. "Not too busy. 2NE1 just need to focus on the Japanese album for now, that’s al–”

"YA! Yoonra-ya!" I immediately clean the blood from that was dripping from Yoonra’s nose using my hand and suddenly Yoonra already fainted. "Ya! Yoonra-ya!"

I patted the woman's cheek several times. Since I had no strength to support Yoonra, I sat on the floor and holding her. I searched her phone Yoonra. I found it but why should it be given the password ?! And somehow, I immediately typed Choi Seunghyun and right! The password was his name.

I called him immediately.

Hello? " Seunghyun answered.

"Ya! Choi Seunghyun-ssi! Yoonra fainting! Come quick to her room!" I cried and ended the call with Seunghyun.

A few minutes later, Seunghyun came and directly carrying Yoonra.

"Unnie, what happen again to Yoonra?! And why your hands are full of blood ?!” asked Minzy

"Yoonra suddenly fainted again. We must quickly take her to the hospital. "

---

I returned from the toilet after cleaning Yoonra blood, and suddenly I was greeted by the press.

I explained everything that happend, and then went back into the room. I met with Dr. Park, my personal doctor.

"How’s Yoonra?” I asked.

Doctor Park took me away from the crowd of members Big Bang, 2NE1, and some staff . "We still check it out. But, the thing we fear is Yoonra affected kidney failure." explained Doctor Park.

I'm shocked, totally shocked . "How many percent is the possibility of Yoonra affected by kidney failure?"

"85 percent. There is only 15 percent possibility that the woman's fine." The doctor replied.

"Then, what we have to do?" I asked, still in shock .

"If she has kidney failure, you have to find her a new kidney. Within one month. If you can’t, we from the hospital, couldn’t promise that she would survive longer than that." Doctor Park explained again.

"Why hospital can’t find a kidney donor ... I mean-"

"We will try. But, there are still some patients that also have kidney failure. Our hospital is still searching for them, and it takes a long time, Bom-ah. During this month, the hospital will do a blood-washing to Yoonra"

"What is Yoonra blood type?”

"AB."

AB? Oh My God!

"One month?”

"Yes. One month.”

"I'll get it. Definitely. I’ll get her a new kidney before one month. "

---

Hi! ^^

This is the update, hope you all enjoy it and happy weekend! 

Sorry it's shorter than beofre TT

Anyway, I want to tell you guys that I will be hiatus from updating for about 2 weeks or more.

I'll try to update if I have time for the next 2 weeks, but no promise.

XX, Axelia