Chapter 3

His to Keep

 

Bom’s POV

Seungri and I walked around YG Building. "Have you seen the new manager?"

"Yeah. Lee Yoonra, right? I’ve met her." Seungri replied.

"What do you think? I mean, her appearance. "

"She is not pretty." Seungri replied directly to the point. "But, she's cute. Very cute."

"Ah, alright."

"Why, noona?" This time it was Seungri who asked me.

I paused.

"I think, Seunghyun, has a special relationship with our new manager. "

"You mean, Seunghyun hyung is cheating?" asked Seungri.

I was silent.

"Yes. He’s cheating, with Lee Yoonra. "

"Feeling or—“

"I've seen it myself." I replied, as if already know what Seungri would ask. "I saw them hugging."

"What?!” Seungri stood in front of me. "They hugged?!"

"Yes." I said simply.

"Noona, maybe they only have a family relationship" Seungri denied slowly.

"Did you always say, ‘I love you too, oppa' in a family relationship?" I asked.

Seungri was silent.

 "Maybe I do have to ask him, Seungri"

"No, noona. Don’t" he said.

I stopped and looked at Seungri. "Why?"

"I think, we need to find out first."

---

Author’s POV

Seungri dried his hair using a towel, then sat on the living room couch.

"You can not play Daesung hyung." He remarked, as he watched Daesung and Seunghyun played Playstations.

Slowly, Seungri reached for the Seunghyun’s phone then slipped it behind his towel. Just when he was about to returned to his room, Jiyong was in front of him already.

"What are you doing?" Jiyong whispered.

"Come with me, hyung." Seungri took Jiyong into his room. "Bom noona who told me to do this. She thought, Seunghyun hyung is cheating. "

“What?” Jiyong surprised.

“Keep your voice down! Yes. Bom noona said she already saw Seunghyun hyung hugged Lee Yoonra. You know, the new manager.” Seungri explained again.

---

"Bom noonaa!!" Seungri shouted down the hall of YG building. "BOOOOOOOM NOOOO-"

"What?” asked Bom who had just come out from recording room.

"I've got it." Seungri whispered.

"Where?"

Seungri pulled out the cell phone and opened the gallery that full with screen captures. "I think, you’re right. Seunghyun hyung’s Inbox full with Lee Yoonra messages. And also the incoming and outgoing calls."

Bom was in silent. Seungri could see it, she was holding her breath.

"And also, Seunghyun’s phone wear password. The clue is 'JP'. Initially I tried to 'Jenny Park', your American name. But it was wrong. And when I tried Yoonra Lee ... " Seungri could not continued his speech. "I think 'JP' was just a distraction for ..." Seungri no longer continued his speech.

"Let me borrow the cell phone for a while." Bom took the phone and brought it into the recording room.

---

 

 

Bom’s POV

And when I tried Yoonra Lee ...

It was right.

You want to play me, Seunghyun-ah? Oh, gosh.

After  returned the phone to Seungri, I immediately looked for Lee Yoonra

"Yoonra-ya ..." I opened the door of Yoonra’s room.

"Oh, yes unnie?" Yoonra got up from her chair immediately.

Perhaps, this woman would think if I came here to pestered her alone all-out.

"From yesterday I did not find you. I just wanted to ask, until when Bigbang will be busy? " I asked innocently.

Yoonra who wore her sunglasses that time opened her agenda. "Hmm... For now they are still busy. But, it’s just for a while unnie. The day after tomorrow they have free time. You know, YG Appa won’t let them being too tired. "

I smiled a little. "Alright, thank you."

YG Appa? You blend in very quickly.

---

2 days later

I was walking towards Yoonra’s room, and then I saw a woman and a well-built man. I knew the man, Seunghyun. But, I did not know who was with him. Because, they ran away after that, perhaps because they saw me. I quickly ran into them. And I almost stepped on a black framed glasses.

I think I knew these glasses. Incident two days ago when I met Yoonra on her room played like a small movie in my head. I took the glasses and went into 2NE1’s room. When I was about to walked inside the room, I stopped. I turned my foot and walked towards Yoonra’s room again.

This time there is no 'a-man-and-a-woman-who-run-after-seeing-me' again.

I knocked on the door of Yoonra’s room briefly and directly entered without hearing her permission.

"Yoonra ... ah ..."

I froze.

"Oh, unnie!"

“Bom?” Seunghyun looked at me.

What were they doing?! When I came in Seunghyun was wrapping his arm around Yoonra’s waist.

I took a few steps forward and then gave her black framed glasses.

“Your glasses fell, dear.” I smiled at Yoonra then Seunghyun. They both looked at me, speechless.

“You do not have to run away after seeing me. I'm not an evil." I smiled and turned around and walked out of the room.

"Bom!" Called Seunghyun. He was trying to catch up.

I turned around. "Yes?"

"I want to explai-"

"Hello? ... Okay, I'll be right there." I held tight on my cell phone.

"I’m sorry, Seunghyun. I have to go now. We can talk later. Bye." I immediately walked quickly, as if indeed there was a call. I looked at my phone that had been dead 45 minutes ago due to low battery.

Is that hurt, baby?

I grabbed my white bag and then left the room and walked to the second floor still put my phone on my ear. I knew, Seunhyung was walking behind me and followed me.

"Yes ... I'll try. What time?. " I deliberately looked at my watch.

"At 7 pm? ... I think I can make it... Yes.." Following up on the second floor, I sat in a chair near the wall socket and pulled out my phone charger.

Seunghyun sat in front of me. I deliberately kept playing my cell phone, even though it took a few minutes to be able to turned it on.

"Bom-ssi." Called Seunghyun.

I remain focused on my phone screen. "Yes?"

"Bom-ssi. Look at me."

"I'm listening you, Seunghyun-ssi." I said softly and formal followup.

"I want you to look at me." Seunghyun said coldly.

"Wait.” Seunghyun then waved his hand and made my phone fell.

"What are you doing?!" I’m surprised.

"I just want you to look at me" Seunghyun looked at my phone. "Your phone die?"

 I was silent, did not want to answer it and looked away.

"Answer my question. Your cell phone had been dead?"

"Yes! Why? You have a problem with it?" I asked.

"So you lied to me?" Seunghyun was looking straight at me with his sharp eyes.

I was speechless. Didn’t answer his question.

"You lied to me, Park Bom-ssi?" he raised his voice.

"Yes." I said a shortly.

“Didn’t we already agreed not to lie to each other?” Seunghyun tried to control his anger.

I snorted quietly, then smiled crookedly. "Oh, come on Seunghyun-ssi. You say it like you did not do it yourself. I know your relationship with Lee Yoonra. I know your cell phone password clue is 'JP' but it only for distraction. Not Jenny Park, but Yoonra Lee. I know the person who took you away in my birthday was Lee Yoonra. I know, people who took you away when I was sick was Lee Yoonra. I know that you said you love her while you hugged her. I know, you are the one who brought in Lee Yoonra to YG Entertainment. All this is about her, is not it?" My eyes already teary.

Silence.

"Yes, all of this is about Lee Yoonra." said Seunghyun shortly.

Tears fell and I immediately wipe it away.

My heart in pains. As if there are wild animals ripped it into pieces.

"Seunghyun oppa ..." called a woman from behind. Seunghyun and I immediately looked back. Lee Yoonra, was standing a few meters away from Seunghyun.

"Oh, there it is, the woman who steal my boyfriend." I chuckled.

Seunghyun was looking straight at me.

"What did you say?" Seunghyun snapped. "Steal ?! "

"You've heard it. Why do you ask again?" I asked a little cold.

"You are no one to say that to her, Park Bom-ssi" Seunghyun stood and pointed his finger in my face within just 3 inches away from my face, and looked at me with his fiery eyes.

"I tell you, this time only. Never call her or insult her like that! Remember that, Park Bom-ssi !!” Seunghyun straight away, approached Lee Yoonra, embraced her waist and went away.

---

I was speechless. It was still playing in my head, the scene where Seunghyun yelled at me and and pointed me with his finger. And don’t miss his fiery look.

I covered my face with my hands and cried.

When I chose to be silent, in fact I have so much to say. It's just ... I guess no need because you would not understand, Seunghyun-ah.

It feels like there are thousands volts of electricity that stung my heart and left it paralyzed instantly ... killing it instantly.

He didn’t even realize that I was hurted more than he, who has heard me insulting his affair?

I wiped my tears and took my cell phone that fell and looked at the window. I looked down and there was Seunghyun who at the time was embracing Lee Yoonra while walked and kissed her forehead.

I froze.

Oh, God. I need oxygen ... I need more oxygen.

I held my breath, and then tried to breathe regularly.

I couln’t.

It felt like my lungs could not works properly and every heart beats made the pain worse.

When I saw them on the street, Seunghyun hugged another woman, kissed her forehead... I got my weak. I felt my legs didn’t have the power to carried my body.

My body, my tears, fell.

***

Happy weekend! 

How are you guys?

It's start to heating up, isn't it? *grins*

Comments below, and do subscribe to ^^

Thank you!

Xx, Axelia