Chapter 2

His to Keep

 

Bom's POV

"How’s your ankle doing? Still in pain?" asked YG Sajangnim.

"I don’t know. It still feel hurts whenever I try to move it." I said, looking down.

"You should go to the doctor. We have to be sure, is it fine or need treatment. If it keeps like this, 2NE1 schedules will be a mess. "

"Yes. I would go to the doctor this afternoon. " I mumbled.

"Not this afternoon. Now. Let me tell Seunghyun to bring you. "

I looked up. "Pardon?”

"I'll have Seunghyun to bring you to the doctor, so you don’t have to go alone. "answered YG Sajangnim.

"I ... I could go along with Chaerin, Minzy or perhaps Dara." I argued.

"You fight again with Seunghyun, aren’t you?" Asked YG Sajangnim.

 I kept silent.

"Maybe this is not the time to tell me about your story. But, I will ask for it someday, Bom-ah. "

---

"You should go to the hospital immediately, Ms. Park. I think your sprained ankle is unusual.” said doctor Park, YG Sajangnim called him.

Because I continue to argued not wanting delivered by Seunghyun, YG Sajangnim finally gave up and prefer to brought personal doctor.

"Okay" I responded shortly. The doctor walked out and spoke with YG Sajangnim.

"I told you Bommie, you better go to the hospital immediately." Dara, Minzy and Chaerin directly walked over me.

"It’s fine." I smiled a little.

"Where’s Seunghyun oppa?" Asked Chaerin suddenly.

I was silent for a moment.

"Will you take me to the hospital?"

"Now?!" Asked three of them at the same time.

---

Author's P.O.V

"Aiish ... There’s too many people that recognize us here.” whispered Dara who had continued to hold the hood of her jacket.

"We have to be as normal as possible, unnie." replied Chaerin whispered.

"What makes Bom unnie take so long?" asked Minzy that were also chimed whispered.

"What do you think the Doctor will say?" asked Dara to Minzy and Chaerin.

"I think they would bandage Bom unnie’s foot." answered Chaerin.

"I also think the same." Minzy continued.

39 minutes later

"What seriously happened to Bom unnie? Our are heating up in this place." Minzy asked impatiently "The longer we wait, the more people recognizing us. I can’t imagine if there’s Netizen passing out of sudden."

Suddenly the door in front of them opened and Bom walked out with thick bandaged foot.

"I think it's worse." Chaerin muttered.

---

"The doctor said I should remain at rest, should not be doing the stage activites, within approximately two weeks." Bom said, "I know it's very painful."

"Two weeks?" asked YG Sajangnim."Let me see what your schedules for the next two weeks."

During the time YG Sajangnim checked 2NE1’s schedules for the next two weeks, Bom played her nails.

"Two weeks ahead you have a quite hectic schedules." told YG Sajangnim.

Bom remained silent.

 "You should not have brought the love issue into your job, Bom-ah. You must be professional." He said.

"I’m sorry. But, really, I've tried to be professional. It's just that time I was a little more bad luck. "

"I have to reschedule all of this from the beginning." YG Sajangnim muttered.

"If Bom unnie could not perform, the three of us still can do it right?" Minzy said, and the rest three of 2NE1 members all immediately looked at Minzy.

---

"It's hard to argue with Yang Hyun Suk. God... " murmured Dara while helped Bom walked with one crutch from the Doctor.

"Minzy-ah, you're doing your job properly." said Chaerin she sighed with relief.

Bom, Minzy and Dara chuckled softly. Bom stopped laughing after a man stood in front of her.

The man stopped right in front of Bom and stare at her foot.

 "So, now your foot bandaged and using a crutch?" he said.

"Yes." Bom said, who also went along to stare at her foot.

"Ya! Oppa. You're supposed to help Bom unnie walk, not just stare at her foot." said Chaerin.

"We've drove her to the hospital when you're not there, now you just stare at her foot, Seunghyun-ah?" asked Dara.

Seunghyun chuckled, showed his white teeth. "Alright." He said.

Seunghyun suddenly picked up Bom and carried her.

"Yaa!! Seunghyun-ah! Put me down !! " Bom surprised and yelled.

Seunghyun gave her a teasing look. "Are you sure?" With his evil smile plastered.

"Honey, I think you have to diet again. You're pretty heavy. "

"Yaaa !!! Seunghyun-ah!!!"

---

 

The next morning, Bom still went with the other 2NE1 members to YG building. At first, Dara would not let Bom came along because of she feared Bom’s foot could get worse. But, Bom kept insisting and in the end Bom still came with them.

Arrived in the basement parking lot, when Bom opened the door of the van, Seunghyun was in front of her

"Hello." he said.

"Hel..lo. Why are you here?" Bom asked with a look of surprise.

"Why? You do not like it?" asked Seunghyun back.

"No. I mean ... You're possessed or took a wrong medication before sleep last night? " Bom asked innocently.

Seunghyun chuckled in a charming way. "Just give me your hand."

Bom smiled a little and reached Seunghyun’s hand.

Suddenly Chaerin's phone rang, and instantly Chaerin the speaker.

"Ya!! Where are you?! Come here!" Shouted YG Sajangnim.

"Yes. We're on our way there. "answered Chaerin.

"Be quick!” he said and cut the connection.

"Unnie, Oppa, we should go first. Bye!" Minzy waved her hand as she ran along with Dara and Chaerin.

"I can not imagine how I could run like that with foot like this." Bom mumbled while walking and Seunghyun encircled his arm around Bom’s waist precaution in case Bom was going to fall suddenly.

"What did the doctor say?" asked Seunghyun.

"The doctor said my foot is in serious state. And I feel, this is not too serious. " Bom muttered and then played her feet, shaked it to the right and left.

"Ya! Don’t move it like that! If you continue to move it that way, your foot will not heal." Seunghyun said with his worried voice.

"The doctor also said, the healing process takes about approximately two weeks. A long time, is not it? " Bom asked.

Upon entered the YG building, Bom and Seunghyun sat in a big room.

 "Finally I found you two. Hyung, we have to get ready." Suddenly Seungri came and broke the silence.

"Hello, noona." Seungri said to Bom.

"Hello." Bom said back and smiled.

Seungri sat in front Bom.

 "Noona ..." called Seungri.

"Hmm?"

"You're so beautiful with a large bandage." Seungri laughed and ran away.

"Ya! What did you say Seunghyun-ah?!" Shouted Seunghyun.

Bom chuckled. "Seunghyun calling Seunghyun." She said.

"I have to go." Seunghyun stood up and kissed Bom’s forehead.

"Be safe." He said.

Bom smiled a little. "Okay.”

After Seunghyun went, Bom still sat in silent.

"Hello." Suddenly a woman greeted Bom.

"Hello." Bom said back, but didn’t know who is she.

"I’m Lee Yoonra. It’s nice to meet you." The woman said, Yoonra, smiled.

"I’m Park Bom. It’s a pleasure. This is the first time we meet. Are you a new employee? " Bom asked.

The woman was still smiling. "Yes. Yang Hyun Suk called me to reschedule 2NE1 and Big Bang schedules "

"Ah, like that. But, it would be very complicated then." Bom mumbled.

"Set up two schedules in the same time."

"If not for the headache, I will not be brought here." murmured the woman.

---

The days continued as usual. Seunghyun was waiting for Bom in the basement parking, took Bom with him, accompanied her for a while.

But that day, he didn’t showed up. The next day he was not there too. And the next day, again, nothing happened.

Bom was looking for a woman named Lee Yoonra, someone who arranged Bigbang schedule, and someone who knew for sure how busy Bigbang might be. Fortunately Bom’s foot wasn’t too sore anymore. Bom was looking for Lee Yoonra, but found her nowhere. Yoonra must be went out, Bom thought. And Bom just found her agenda.

In the agenda, Bom already knew how busy Bigbang was. But, Bom wanted to ask Yoonra,  how long Bigbang would be busy?

Bom have sent a message to Seunghyun but the man did not reply. And every time Bom tried to contact him, the man's cell phone would always be non-active. She want to asked the other members of Bigbang, but she guessed Seunghyun would not like it. Because, maybe he would think Bom could not finish her own problem with Seunghyun.

So, she decided to searched Lee Yoonra again.

--- 

After returned back from Lee Yoonra’s working room, Bom went back YG Living room. And she found all members of Bigbang and 2NE1 were gathered there. It could be seen clearly the tired look on their face.

"You still look very pretty with that bandage, noona." Seungri talked first, chuckled.

Bom rolled her eyes at what Seungri said and sat next to Seunghyun.

"You look so tired." Bom whispered.

"I know." Seunghyun response shortly.

Bom rested her head on his shoulder.

"Have you seen Bigbang and 2NE1 new manager for the schedules?" Bom asked.

"Who?" asked Seunghyun. Bom could feel the seriousness in his tone.

"Lee Yoonra." Bom replied simply.

Seunghyun suddenly get rid of Bom head from his shoulder with his head slowly.

 "I have to go. Almost forget I’ve something to do." The man kissed her forehead, walked straight and disappeared when he turned left.

---

The next few day still the same, Seunghyun was not in the basement parking. But the bandage on Bom’s foot had been removed and Bom could do her avtivities with 2NE1 again.

When entered YG recording space, Bom went back and intended to looking for Lee Yoonra. Of course she wanted to asked about Bigbang schedule.

From a distance, Bom was able to recognized Seunghyun with his dark hair. He was talking to Lee Yoonra. Bom wanted to go to both of them, but stopped when she saw Seunghyun embraced that woman.

She froze. Shocked.

She could read Yoonra lips moved as she told him .... I love you too, Oppa.

Bom was speechless. When Seunghyun released his embrace on Yoonra, Bom instantly turned around and walked quickly toward the recording space.

"Seungri-ah" Bom called.

"Yes, noona?" Seungri said.

"You have a few minutes? There’s something I have to tell you." Bom said seriously.

 

***

Hi

Second chapter is up. I want to say thank you for everyone who read my stories, subscribers and all the comments.

I appreciate the time you spent to read this fanfiction :) Thank you.

How's the special poster at the end? *grins*

This chapter is just the beginning, what do you think of Lee Yoonra? Did she seriously cheated on Bom's back with Seunghyun or she just did that on purpose for something?

Let's wait for the next chapter ;)

I will update every week, I try to for you guys! 8")

Xx, Axelia