Chapter 1

His to Keep

Author’s POV

Chaerin, Minzy, Sandara and Bom walked together into their dorm after Bom’s birthday party celebration that day.

“Did Seunghyun wished you a Happy Birthday today?” asked Minzy out  of sudden.

Silence.

“I haven’t hear anything from him today. I think.... he’s still busy.” Bom replied.

“Have fun unnie! Today’s your birthday.” said Chaerin happily.

Bom smiled a little. As they walked into the dorm, Bom didn’t even realized that they were already in front of their Dorm door. Then Minzy opened the door, the room was so dark.

Suddenly the lamps were , “Happy Birthday Park Bom!!” screamed everyone in the room. The first person to hugged Bom was Gummy.

Bom still surprised. Then she hugged Gummy back.

“Thank you everyone. The surprise never really crossed my mind today, but it happend anyway.” Bom giggled.

“Happy birthday, honey.” whispered Seunghyun that gave a sudden back hug for Bom.

“Where have you been?” Bom asked to-the-point.

“Won’t you say thank you to your boyfriend who made this surprise first?” teased Seunghyun then released his embraced on Bom.

He gave her a bouquet of Roses. “Happy birthday.” He pecked her forehead.

“For me?” asked Bom innocently.

“Of course, who else” Seunghyun replied, amused with her question.

“It’s pretty” Bom said while looking at the Roses. “Anyway, you haven’t answer my question. Where have you be–“

Seunghyun phone was ringing. “Hallo? Right, almost forget to go there.” Said Seunghyun shortly then ended the call.

“I have to go.” He said.

Always like that.

“Alright then.” Bom replied.

“I’m sorry.” Said Seunghyun.

Don’t.

Without replied him back, Bom walked to her room and locked the door.

If she could still hoping, she wants that day to disappeared.

---

Bom opened her eyes slowly, blinking a few times. Then looked around her room.

Groaned.

“Oh my god, what time is it right now...” she mumbled.

And then she realized that she still wore the dress that she wore yesterday for her Birthday party, she even hadn’t take off her high heels. She groaned again, blamed herself for being so careless last night.

"Oh my goodness ..." she sat in the middle of her bed and grabbed a bouquet of roses that Seunghyun gave her last night.

"How could you be so cruel to me, huh?! Couldn’t you postpone your call for once last night? My happy night" she dropped the rose and stood. Just when she stepped her foot, she already fell.

"Aww! Darn this high heels” She felt the pain in her ankle. She hissed taking off her black high heels and then throw it away.

“It really hurts” she groaned.

 

---

"Bom-ah, you have to be more careful." muttered Dara who sat in front Bom.

"Unnie, why did you sleep using high heels?" asked Minzy.

"Unnie, is it that painful?" asked Chaerin.

Bom kept silent.

"Can you get my iPod touch in my room?" Bom asked Chaerin.

"Ah okay." Chaerin ran into the room and returned with her iPod touch and a headset that was connected already.

 She used her headset and play her solo song, You and I.

You and I together It just feels so right, Ibyuliran maleulhaedo Geu nuga mweorahaedo nan geudael jikilgae .You and I together Nae du soneul nochijima, Annyoungiran maleun haedo Naegae i saesangeun ojik neo hanagiae…

Dara, Chaerin and Minzy sat silently beside Bom who at that time was singing to her solo song. She sprained her leg and it was enough to make all the schedule that day canceled .

"Let me guess, Bom unnie is upsets because of Seunghyun oppa." Minzy mumbled.

"I found a large bouquet of roses in Bom Unnie’s room." whispered Chaerin

. "I guess they fight again." Dara muttered.

"Again ~" says Chaerin then went into the kitchen.

"I think we should tell Seunghyun oppa that Bom unnie sprained her leg." said Minzy

---

Bom was so grateful, even though her feet were very painful, but all of that day's schedule were canceled. She wore a blanket up to her head and still listened to her solo songs. It had been a few times she tried to sleep, but every time she moved, the tingling pain in her feet came.

"Bom?" Called someone vaguely.

She ignored it because, she thought it was probably just her hallucination because she wore headset.

"Bom?" The voice came again and she ignored it again.

Someone suddenly unveiled blanket.

"Yaaa !" she yelled.

"Wo, wo, wo. You look fierce. " said Seunghyun.

"Oh, it’s you." she mumbled then removed  her headset.

Seunghyun sat on the edge of her bed and grabbed her iPod touch.

"What do you listen to that serious?"

"Give it back, Seunghyun!" she tried to grab her iPod but, herfeet were sore and Seunghyun had greater strength.

"You & I? Your solo song? " Seunghyun looked at Bom innocently.

"Why?” Bom asked back.

Seunghyun had not answered her question, and again someone called him. "Hello? ... Again? ... Ah, no ... Ya, I'll be right there."

After ended the call, Seunghyun looked at Bom and she stared back. After a few seconds faced each other, she turned her gaze away as a sign of  'Okay, I give up'.

"Your feet is fine?" asked Seunghyun.

"Yeah. But, still a little sore. " She lied. It hurts a lot.

 "Don’t you have to leave?" she asked.

"You shoo me away?" asked Seunghyun with his glare.

"I did not shoo you out. I just don’t want my beloved man to be late meeting someone who is very important for him that could make him forget about his own girlfriend. " Bom said coldly.

When Bom was about to lay down, Seunghyun pulled her left hand a little rough. "Ya!! Why are you pulling my hand?"

"What did you say just now? Forget? What do you mean?" Seunghyun looked at her closely and eventually squeezed her hand tighter.

"Ya!! Release my hand Seunghyun! " Bom yelled.

"Explain to me what you mean by 'forgetting to his own girlfriend’ ? What do you mean?" Seunghyun replied. Shouted.

"Do not you reflect on yourself, Honey?” Bom asked softly, trying to eased her emotions.

"You've changed. You always received a call from someone and then always said you have to go after that."

"You are very spoiled.” Seunghyun murmured with a smile 'I can’t believe it'.

"You told Minzy to call me, tell me that you're sick and told me to come here, wasn’t it? That’s what you were doing, right? " continued Seunghyun.

Bom stared at him couldn’t believe what he just said to her "I never did that."

"I have to go now. I wish you a recover faster. Rest a lot. " Seunghyun said flatly, kissed her forehead and left.

***

 

Hello everyone! 

Chapter 1 is up! Thank you for waiting, I'm sorry it's short.

What do you think? Comment below okay^^

Anyway, which one do you prefer, should I still wrting it as Author's POV or instead change it into Bom's POV? Or both?

Xx, Axelia.