Chapter 8

His to Keep

 

 

BOM'S POV

Yoonra already returned to YG building. We worked as usual and I was able to sleep well again. I also was able to see Seunghyun who remained with Yoonra, always.

I brought my stuff to the second floor, and sat down, remembering the time Seunghyun and I shouting at each other.

It felt like it had been a very long time.

I wore my headset.

I closed my eyes and began to sing. " Days like this I want to drive away. Pack my bags and watch your shadow fade. You chewed me up and spit me out, like I was poison in your mouth. You took my light, you drained me down, but that was then and this is now. Now look at me ... Throw your sticks and your stones; throw your bombs and your blows. But you're not gonna break my soul ... "

And when I opened my eyesYoonra and Seunghyun were stood in front of me. 

“What?” I asked, tilted my head.

"Nothing.” Seunghyu replied briefly, then circled his arm around Yoonra’s waist then walked away.

Then I covered my eyes with my arm, lay down on the sofa.

"Your cold eyes and words are the spoiler
In your every action, I see our end
I tell myself it’s not true but I feel the spoiler
Should I watch till the end? Or should I leave now?
What if there’s a twist?.....
.....All the promises we made in the beginning, did we forget because we’re busy?
Or are we already
Too busy forgetting?
"

***

At night, I went back to YG building. This building was very quiet. But, fortunately all the lights were not turned off. I went into the recording room and there were Jiyong and Daesung in there.

"Noona!" shouted Daesung.

"Hi, Jiyong-ah, Daesung-ah." I looked down. "Sorry, I told you two to come. I know I interrupt your free time."

"No, it’s okay. What is it, noona?" asked Daesung.

I sat next to Daesung. "I ... You already know my issues with Seunghyun, right?"

"Yes." answered them both.

"You know?" Jiyong asked Daesung, raised his eyebrow.

"Of course. Seungri asked for my help to invite Seunghyun hyung playing playstations and getting his attention in order to take his phone. Hyung also know? " Daesung explained.

"Yes. Seungri told me when I caught him took Seunghyun Hyung’s phone. " Jiyong replied.

"I guess Seungri was not the right person to do the job." I mumbled my own.

"Then, what we’re going to do now, noona?" Jiyong asked.

"Jiyong-ah, you're part of GTOP right? I ... I wish we could re-recorded the song ' Forever with You ' . You sing your part and Seunghyun’s part." I begged. 

"And, Daesung-ah. I need you to sing ' Blue '. I guess I also need your help for that Jiyong-ah. "

Seunghyun's POV

I drove my car into the basement parking of YG building. Yoonra asked me to get some stuff that she left in her room. I parked my car next to the black van.

Has anyone come?

I walked into the lift, and there were two men who were wearing a hat and a black hoodie. Maybe ... the staff. They both walked passed me, and there was a woman who was also wearing a black hoodie. The woman bumped my left shoulder and quickly fixed her hood. 

"I’m sorry. "After saying sorry, she was immediately walked behind the two men who walked pass me before.

Strange.

I passed the recording space. The room door was not closed. I went in there, and find an album that was lying on the table. I grabbed the album and turned it. In the album there was a paper that was inserted in the left side of the album.

 

I held my breath. I knew, I knew this was for me the time I read it. Out of nowhere, but I knew. This was for me.

Wait. So that woman who bumped into me ...

Scene of a woman who bumped into me was repeated in my mind.

And the two men were... Daesung and Jiyong.

The black van! I should have known that it’s only for  YG artists!

I returned to the basement parking with Yoonra’s stuffs  & their CD recording. After starting the car, the first thing I did was to insert them into the recording CD stereo in my car.

Jiyong replaced all of my part. Without realizing it, I followed the rhythm of the song and sang along.

I was a little surprised when I heard my part, in Blue , replaced by Bom. But, somehow I smiled.

When he opens his arms and holds you close tonight, It just won’t  feel right. Cause I can love you more than this, yeah. When he lays you down, I might just die inside. It just don’t feel right, cause I can love you more than this, yeah ... - More Than This, One Direction.

Just when I felt like giving up on us, you turned around and Gave me one last touch. That made ​​everything feel better and even then my eyes got wetter. So confused wanna ask you if you love me But I do not wanna seem so weak. Maybe I've been California dreaming ... - California King Bed, Rihanna.

I was speechless when Bom's solo song fulfill my entire car.

When tears come to me, when I feel sad and low I remember the times you used to hold me close We don't have to fight, don't have to fight no more, alright? And please don't cry..... Don’t cry (English ver.), Park Bom.

I missed this woman. Really miss her. I miss the sound of  her loudness, the screaming ... Everything. I missed the time when I kissed her forehead ...

 

" Love is a lot like a backache, it does not show up on X-rays, but you know it's there. "

 

I've made this woman cry a lot of  times, and it's all because of me. I just thought of Yoonra, and I haven’t decided where my relationship going to be with Bom. I yelled at her, I always scolded her when she was around me. I made her walked away from me. Yet she was the one who has found the right donor for Yoonra.

 

BOM'S POV

I walked to opened the door. There was someone coming.

"Hello." Seunghyun said.

I froze. "Hello, Seunghyun- ssi . Who are you looking for? "

"I'm looking for you." Seunghyun replied briefly. "We need to talk... About the relationship we—“

"You want to come in?" I asked.

"No, let’s just talk outside." I went out and shut the door from the outside.

"What is it with the sudden visit? What makes you looking for me?” I chuckled softly.

"I wanted to straighten out our relationship." Seunghyun muttered.

I smiled a little, "I know you would prefer Lee Yoonra. I know you’ll choose her. I've been or may be learned to be able to ... let you go." I said.

Seunghyun suddenly hugged me tightly and I cried. "I ..... I’m so sorry, noona."

God, I want this guy back. Really I want him back! I miss him! I miss his arms ... All of him.

I patted his back. “It’s okay. We always chose the wrong person for ourselves. After all, I chose you Seunghyun.”

He remained silent but still hugging me so tightly.

"Thank you for everything, Seunghyun. Really... really... thank you." I sobbed softly.

"Promise me you'll never fall again." Seunghyun said.

I chuckled. "Yeah."

"You will be my greatest noona. Thank you for everything. "

I released myself from his embrace, my last hug from him . 

"Seunghyun-ah?" I whispered.

“Yes?”

I wiped my tears, looked up and smiled at him. “Please keep Yoonra well.”

"Definitely, noona ." Seunghyun smiled sweetly at me. My prince last smile .

And those wild animals have left my heart that had been torn apart with severe pain .

END

 Hello guys, so yeah, it's the end.

Some of you may be confused of Seunghyun's behaviour in this story nor about the story plot. So Seunghyun was being harsh with Bom because he was too in love with Yoonra that he was being so blind. And yes, Seunghyun was having an affair behind bom's back with Yoonra, it's just that the story line where it happened was not written in the whole story, because the focus was on Seunghyun and Bom. Yoonra knew about Bom and Seunghyun relationship, but said nothing about it, because Seunghyun his self made it hard already for Bom and anyway, Yoonra was hospitalized so no time for her to talk about it with Bom. Seunghyun called Bom his princess before, it was where he was still on dilemma and realized what he had done but did nothing about it. 

Anyway, don't be sad.The new story is here ^^

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/965121 check it out and don't forget to subscribe aight kkk

Thank you so much for everyone that have been reading to my stories, subscribers, all of you! 

You guys mean everything for me, I love you! Please looking forward to my new story.

Once again, Thank you! 

Xx, Axelia