Day 9

All of Me

       

Hanging Out with Friends


   

            *WARNING: SOME CUSSING*

 

            This is less formal than any other… crap… I’ve posted on here… But I just wanted to jot this down and maybe write it later…

            But like…

            Just imagine…

            BAP is celebrating Jello’s bday right. And he’s getting shots left to right from all the members because hell he can finally really actually, legally, drink. And Yongguk keeps an eye on the now-of-age-maknae all night, and when Himchan pushes it too far with a few more shots, Yongguk grabs the drinks from him instead. And like Himchan just smirks at Yongguk ‘cause they have this thing where they’re like… if you take a drink from someone else’s hands you have to drink it for them, and so Yongguk ends having to take all the shots and whatnot.

            But Yongguk knows Himchan’s just getting back at him for what the elder had done to Jongup when the dancer had just turned of-age too. (He had gotten Jongup and Himchan so messed up that night that they ended up confessing to each other and finally hooking up and getting together.) Himchan and Yongguk just laughs to each other and their just total s to each other but are secretly thankful for being each other’s ultimate fanboy/supporter/everything.

            Later that night, Junhong and Jongup somehow end up sprawled up underneath the dinner table (probably hiding Junhong from the ever-so-demanding daejae). They end up talking about some really deep and Junhong finally confesses that he’s had a thing for Yongguk since like… day 1 of everything. It first starts out as being obedient for fear of being kicked out of the group, but it eventually morphed into something else, and now it’s just legit, straight-up, too-strong feels for the older male. But he feels as though Yongguk won’t like him ‘cause he’s too young, too inexperienced, you know all that self-doubt and stuff.

            But Jongup shuts him up quick with “You’re ing beautiful. And he can kiss my and walk over my dead body before he can say any otherwise” type and literally just gives him a major confidence boost.

            And then somehow they get their hands on some more booze and Jello ends up in Yongguk’s lap and things get a bit hot and heavy and Himup just kind of leaves them alone ‘cause… like… who wants to see that right? But when Jongup brings up his worries about how he’s scared Yongguk’s just gonna forget everything the day after, Himchan just totally blows him off with a “Jello’s not the only one with a major crush. *wink wink* if you know what I mean”. 

            And yeah………..

 

 

            This was ….

            Hmmmm……

            Yeah... I'm sorry. I'm just trying to get everything out of my system and onto something before going back and actually writing.