Day 8

All of Me

Shopping


            “But… hyung…” Jongup whined cutely. “I want meeeeaaatttt!” He clung tightly to the elder’s arm. “hhhyyuunnnggg… Buy us meat…” He childishly rubbed the side of his head onto Himchan’s arm.

            “Yah… Jongup-ah. Stop.” Himchan tried to pull away at the younger’s immature antics. “We had meat the other day.” He reached out towards the small pack of soft tofu, making sure to examine the price per pound and silently comparing it with the other prices he’s seen recently. “Too much meat isn’t good.”

           “But hyyyuuunnnggg…” Jongup kept up with his nagging. “Junhong and I are only teenagers. We need to grow up well, don’t you think?” His fingers naturally slipping into the elder’s own. He kept one hand in the elders while the other wrapped around the elder’s arm, pulling the elder right up against him. “I have to be big and strong like hyung…”

            And Himchan notices the tone in Jongup’s voice right away. It’s a hint of the aegyo only Himchan was use to. The voice Jongup used when he wanted something to go his way. The voice that Himchan yearned to hear more often than he would ever admit. It was the voice that made Himchan raise the white flag… every single time. And with one last puppy-eyed look from the younger, Himchan knew he had lost this battle… again.

            “Ugghhhh~~!” Himchan groaned loudly as he turned toward the meat aisle. “I hate you.” Himchan doesn’t really mean it, and Jongup knew that.

            “Hyyuunnngg~~~” Jongup singed happily. And when Himchan turned to look at the happy child again, he was surprised when he felt softness against his own lips. It was fast and innocent, but enough to not mind his loss. “You’re the best!” Jongup said as he looked innocently into Himchan’s eyes after he pulled away.

            He’s barely inches away from Himchan which causes the elder to lean in again to reconnect their lips. Jongup had always had a pull on Himchan. Himchan was never able to fight his urges when he was near Jongup. And it was evident, even while they were on air. People called it fanservice, but it was really just Himchan’s lack of control over his longing to be touching or feeling Jongup.

            “I know I am.” Himchan said with a last peck to the younger’s lips. “Now hurry up and pick the meat or else we won’t have dinner ready in time.”