Day 5

All of Me

 image credit

Kissing


SONG  

      If someone were to tell him he would be standing here 5 years ago, Himchan would probably laugh in their face. He wouldn’t have imagined that his idol career would be such a success. Sure, 5 years ago he had a few MC positions and was a well-known musical prodigy in his university. But having released 5 albums, winning multiple awards both nationally and internationally, a successful world tour and working on the next tour wasn’t something Himchan would’ve thought he could accomplish.

            But when he digs his bare toes into the warm sand and the setting sun heats up his body, he knows he’s one of the fortunate ones. Not many people could be where he is now, even if they gave up more than what he gave up. He digs his heels into the sand to let the fact that he was in Los Angeles, in the US, on a 2nd tour with his 2nd family sink in even more. His was truly unbelievable. He heaves a sigh of relieve, relaxing his tense shoulders.

            “Hyung…” A voice calls from behind him, the smaller male’s arms keeping its embrace around the elder’s body but squeezing a little harder, pulling him a little closer. “What are you thinking about?” His head rests comfortably on the elder’s shoulder blades.

            “How lucky I am.” Himchan softly mumbles as his gaze never leaves the reflection of the sunset in the water. His arms are laying on top of the younger’s and their fingers are interlaced gently.

            “How lucky are you, hyung?” Jongup whispers into Himchan’s back, his forehead now resting on Himchan’s back. Jongup’s surprised when the elder all but plies his arms off and turns around to face him. Himchan lifts the younger’s face up with a gentle finger under his chin and smiles softly. His other arm pulling Jongup in by the waist.

            “Very lucky.” Himchan breathes out before he eliminates the offending strip of space between their lips. Himchan will never understand how Jongup could possibly be attracted to someone like himself, but he doesn’t question it too much, because he doesn’t want to ruin the moment. Jongup’s lips are soft pillows and he wants to memorize them as much as he can.

            The kiss is soft like wispy clouds on a sunny day. It’s collected mist on a rose petal. It’s cotton candy and just as sweet. And Himchan swears he’s dreaming because the feeling of having Jongup’s lips on his own makes him so light-headed and delusional. He thinks Jongup’s kisses are equivalent to a druggie’s high.

            They pull a centimeter away from each other just to trace each other’s facial features with their eyes. Himchan loves every inch of Jongup and plans on showing it to him every single day that they were together. Though it would be hard most days because of their career, he’s more than willingly to try. He starts by laying gentle kisses on the younger’s face starting from his forehead, down his nose, not forgetting his small beauty mark on the side, to his high cheek bones. He kisses along the topside of each jaw to the sides of his mouth and then softly bites the younger’s lower lip in a teasing manner.

            Himchan lovingly cups the side of Jongup’s face before lying a soft peck on the younger’s lips just to pull away again. They share a few more gentle pecks before the elder’s hand finds its way around the younger’s head and into the long brown locks.

            It’s whispered on their lips; nearly washed away by the crashing waves and the crying seagulls. It’s painted on their skin; always hidden from searching and judgmental eyes. It’s theirs and theirs alone.

            “I love you.” And Himchan means it with every breath that he’s given.

            “I love you, too.” Jongup means it just as much as the elder. And as he pulls Himchan closer with one arm around the elder’s waist and a hand resting on his shoulder, he confesses again and again. “I love you so much, hyung. I love you and only you.”

            And that’s all that is passed between them before their lips meet again. It’s not as soft as the previous kisses and pecks. It’s more passionate. More lip and tongue. More hunger and desperation to show the other just how much they are needed in the other’s life. And in that moment, they don’t have a care for anything else. Not the eyes of the strangers walking by, or the vibrating cellphone in Himchan’s beach bag, or the dimming of the sunset. Not a care was given to anything else because all the care in the world was being shown onto each other. 


This is my favorite so far. xDD Second Update! I'm caught up?!?! I think?!?! 

I think I cheated... I did 2 in one day. lmao! I couldn't help it!