Day 3

All of Me

image credit

 Gaming/Watching a Movie


SONG

          Himchan’s clutching his stomach in pain. Scratch that. His entire body is shaking in pain. His arms are clenching around his stomach closely and he’s red in the face. Eyes squeezed shut and laying on his side on the sofa, Himchan swears this is the most pain he has ever been in, but why was it so satisfying?

            “Winter’s a good time to stay in and cuddle, But put me in summer and I’ll be a-happy snowman~~!!!”

            Jongup is clad in his loose boxer briefs with an old t-shirt as he’s theatrically prancing around the dorm’s living room along with Olaf on the TV screen. Jongup’s facial expressions and vocal imitations are almost 100% synchronized and the younger’s enthusiasm is through the roof. If his career as an idol wasn’t successful, Himchan swears Jongup would’ve had great success in any theater production. Hell. Himchan still thinks a theater career is still possible for the younger.

            “Oh the sky would be blue, and you guys will be there too.” Jongup sways dramatically along with the melody of the song and then abruptly stops when the dialogue starts.

            “I’m gonna tell him.” Jongup lips along. Then his body quickly stiffening up, as if he was a ‘proper lady’ and then with the sassiest face he imitates Anna as well. “Don’t you dare!”

            And then it’s the dramatic ending of the song, but Jongup’s already preparing for it. His arms are stretching out in front of him as if he’s performing in the biggest opera concert hall. His mouth is opening wide, head tilting slightly and turning a few inches to the left in an attempt to imitate an opera singer. His hands and arms are vibrating along the original singer’s amazing vibrato.

            “In summeeerrrr~~~~~!!!”

            Jongup clenches his fist at the end of the note to emphasize his ‘performance’ and it does its job because Himchan is to his back still clenching his arms around his stomach, tears running down his face. His knees are pulled up against is arms as he heaves a few breaths trying to calm himself down.

            Jongup continues his ‘performance’ by straightening up and taking his final bow. And then he’s joining Himchan’s laughing fit with a few chuckles of his own. Once Himchan seems to be able to quiet down just a bit, he reaches his hands out to Jongup and the younger male takes it. Himchan pulls Jongup in by his hand until he is in Himchan’s lap and straddling his thighs. Himchan’s hands cup Jongup’s cheeks and bumps his nose gently on the younger’s.

            “You are so…” Himchan chuckles childishly at Jongup. “Unbelievably adorable.”

            Jongup grins brightly as his eyes flutter close at Himchan’s warm breaths. “You best believe that.” He lets out a few soft giggles before Himchan closes the space between them and places a chaste kiss on Jongup’s lips.

            “You best believe I do.” Himchan’s voice is quiet and low and from his guts and it makes shivers run down Jongup’s spine.

            Jongup answers by leaning in once more, letting their lips meet again but with a little more force. Before they know it, Himchan’s hands are inching their way under Jongup’s shirt and running up his warm skin as the younger’s fingers are running through Himchan’s hair. Their kiss is now more tongue and teeth rather than just lips. And Himchan swears he just heard Jongup moan.

            Jongup realizes what is happening a moment after Himchan switches their position so that the younger was on his back on the sofa. Jongup quickly pulls away, but Himchan only disconnects for a second before his lips are reattached to Jongup’s jaw and then neck and collarbones.

            “Hy-hyung…” Jongup whines. “I actually really wanted to finish the movie this time.”

            “But you’ve already seen this movie like…” Himchan nips softly at the skin behind Jongup’s ear. “50 times…”

            “Hyyyuunnnggg~~~!” Jongup whines even more as his ears picks up the voices from the movie that was still playing in the background.

            Himchan groans his disapproval but pull away anyways. He lays a last kiss on Jongup’s lips before sitting back up and pulling the younger along with him. They settle back into a comfortable position as they refocus their attention toward the movie playing on the TV screen. Himchan’s arm is laying comfortably around Jongup’s shoulder as the younger is nuzzling into Himchan’s side, his hand swung loosely around Himchan’s body.

            Occasionally, Himchan would kiss Jongup’s hair making sure that the younger was still awake and Jongup would respond with a soft kiss to Himchan’s chest. They both have seen Frozen a few hundred times already, but Himchan swears it feels as if it’s their first time every time because of Jongup’s reactions. And if anyone asks, Himchan would deny it all, but secretly Himchan thinks this movie is the best animated movie of all times. 


Because we all know Himup and Frozen is the best combination. <3

Don't lie. The moment 'himup' and 'movie' is in the same sentence, 'Frozen' is your answer. XD