Revelation

Hush Hush
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Revelation

Friday – September 23, 2016 – 9:29 AM

KYUNGSOO’S POV

Pain welcomed me when I woke up. My eyes are blurry, and my body was all in pain. My hands tied up on my back, a tight scarf on my mouth that scarred the edges of my lips, and my feet altogether tied up too. I felt like a pig ready for slaughter. I was lying on the floor all alone, seeing only a roof above me with little holes with sunlight peeking in and walls that were painted in many dark colors. Vandals, I guess.

I couldn’t remember how I got here, who kidnapped me, or even how far this is from our home. Rolling to the other side, I saw black feathers scattered on the floor, saying that it’s Black Feather who kidnapped me. I was trying to escape, crawling like a worm out of this filthy building. I was freaking out when I heard footsteps slowly approaching me. I rolled to other side to see who’s the person is, but my eyes were still blurry. Until a familiar voice resonated inside the building. I know my hearing is good and not damaged, but I still can’t believe the person behind all of this. Mrs. Kim, Jongin’s mother.

“Oh you’re already awake Kyungsoo. Let me help you sit up”

She helped me to sit up and after looking at me a couple of seconds with a fake smile, she slapped me very hard. I fell back on the floor lying.

“You.. you’re the reason why my son is gay. You took him away from the right path I chose for him”

I couldn’t believe everything I heard. All of these years, she was very nice and kind to us, I thought she already accepted us. I thought everything’s perfect. Never in my mind crossed the idea that Jongin’s mother was behind all of this.

“For two years, I kept and endured every humiliation whenever my friends or other people knew about my gay son. It was very heart breaking, you know that? I dreamt about having grandchildren from him, not the adopted ones, but the real ones. That’s why I searched for a new guy and be with him, and give me new kids that are not gay or even lesbian. I know you knew about it when you came into the house and saw how Jongin’s father and I fought about it”

Again, she hit me. Not a slap, but a hard kick on the stomach. I curled up in pain and I can’t do anything about it.

“I know I can’t separate you and Jongin verbally, so I did it in a hard way. Sorry, but I’m not sorry, Kyungsoo. I have to do this”

She dragged me onto the side and hanged me. I’ve never been scared in my whole entire life like this, all I can do was tear up, and pray. I wish everything will end now. She left me hanging for a while, but she came back, holding a big,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter