And it begins

Hush Hush
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

And it begins

Thursday – September 22, 2016 – 9:30 AM

My life was peaceful since last week. There was no interference of that bastard in our lives, and I wish it will be a permanent thing. Jongin was able to calm down a little bit and so was Baekhyun and Chanyeol.

“Baekhyun, how’s the tracking app-“

Suddenly, a cold, shivering thing landed on my neck and collar bones. I turned my head around and saw Baekhyun.

“The application and device is finished Kyungie!”

“Aigoo, Queen B is so great! When are we going to test this?”

“Probably by tomorrow. I have so much things to do today”

“Okay. I can’t wait to try this!”

 

JONGIN’S POV

What a tiring day! Lots of patients came in today and it every bit of energy I have. Thirty minutes more and I’m off to Kyungsoo’s office to fetch him.

KNOCK KNOCK.

Another patient? Ugh, I hastily organized myself, putting both of my arms on the top my desk with my fingers intertwined.

“Come in”

Much to my surprise, it was Sehun who came in. We haven’t heard anything from him for more than a week, I think.

“Oh Sehun! Nice to see you again, what brings you here?”

He just stared coldly at me without uttering any word. Awkward.

“Hey Sehun?”

“Don’t you remember anybody you shouted on before?”

“Me? Shouted at someone?”

Think. Think, Jongin. When did I do that? I’m not that harsh unless it was Kyungsoo being harmed.. Wait.

“Do you remember it now, huh?”

Ugh! I can’t even remember shouting at someone.

“I’m sorry Sehun, but I didn’t do anything like that before”

“Oh” He let out a small, mischievous laugh. “You didn’t do it, huh? Well how about shouting at someone ‘Mind your own business’ inside an elevator while that man you shouted was just being concerned? Well you Jongin”

“What are you saying Seh-“

DING. I remembered it now. It was Sehun who asked me what happened? How did he get- Oh. He’s a trainee there.. Gosh, Jongin! How rude of you!

“Do you remember it now, huh?”

“Y-Yes.. I’m sorry, Sehun. It was just an accident, I promise. I was just filled with anger and worry that time because something happened to Kyungsoo. I’m sorry again, Sehun”

“Just don’t shout at people, Jongin. You might hurt someone, especially those who are just concerned”

“Okay.. Apology accepted?”

“Nope, treat me to a restaurant after your shift and I’ll forgive you”

“Wait, Sehun. I nee-“

“Okay. Bye Mr. Rude”

He was about to close the door when I changed my mind, and it was a half-assed decision.

“Okay I’ll treat you after my shift!”

“I’ll wait for you outside then”

 

SEHUN’S POV

Bingo.

 

KYUNGSOO’S POV

My shift is about to end when Jongin called me. Looks like he’s outside of the building already.

“Hello Honey”

“Hi Honey!”

“Are you outside of the building? Please wait for me a little bit”

“Uhm, Honey?”

“Yes? What’s the matter?”

“I can’t fetch you now because of some emergency here. I promise to be home on or before dinner. I’m so sorry!”

“It’s okay Honey! I’ll just ask Baekhyun if they can give a lift. Take care there Honey”

“Yes. I promise to ca

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter