Stay with Me

Hush Hush
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Stay with Me

(continuation from chapter 3)

JONGIN’S POV

I quickly rushed to the concierge and asked where the IT Department is located. I need to be there as quickly as possible.

“Miss, where’s the IT Department?” I asked with a quite high tone.

“It’s on the fifth floor sir. Do you have any appoi- Sir! Where are you going?!”

Upon hearing where it is, I ran to the elevator as fast as I can regardless of an appointment or what. The doors of the elevator was about to close, but good thing my hands we’re fast and it blocked it from closing. I was catching my breath when I stood inside it. I kept on pushing the button number five, believing that it will fasten up the elevator.

“Faster!!!”

“What happened?”

The voice was familiar, but I just don’t have time to any chit chats. But it was consistent on asking what happened.

“Hey, what happened?”

“WILL YOU MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS?!” I was irritated. I shouted at the man and quickly left when the doors opened at the fifth floor.

My head turned at every door I see, and opened them with this haggard face of finding Kyungsoo. It was then on the third door I found a group of people composed on one side, and I saw Baekhyun hugging a very scared Kyungsoo. I hastily moved towards them, brushing aside the people who were blocking Baekhyun and Kyungsoo. When Kyungsoo saw me, he quickly hugged me and cried too hard.

“Shhh.. It’s okay Kyungsoo, I’m here now” My hands reached for his hair and caressed him.

“That crazy bastard called h-“

I quickly put an index finger in front of my lips, and mouthed ‘We’ll talk later’ to Baekhyun. After a few minutes in the same position, I sensed that Kyungsoo calmed and told the other workers to go back to their work. Wow Jongin, are you the CEO?

I helped Kyungsoo get up and brought him outside of the department.

“Honey, do you want to make a leave? I’m sure they’ll unde-“

“No”

“But what if something happens to you again here?”

“If I’ll take a leave, I’ll be staying at home, ALONE, right?” I noticed he kinda stressed the word alone.

“I’ll ask Chanyeol to look after you when I’m at the hospital”

“How about on Thursdays and Fridays? You know Chanyeol goes to the club to prepare for the night”

He was right. I can’t find any other words to support my statement, so I guess, he won.

“And Jongin, there are a lot of people here in the building. A lot will help me in case something might go wrong” And he’s right again.

I scratched the back of my head and let out a big sigh. I held him on his shoulders and shook him a little bit.

“Just.. Please be safe always, okay? Stick with Baekhyun always even though I know that guy can’t protect you because he’s a true girl. But atleast, he will inform me what might happen. Update me everytime, okay Honey?”

He pecked a small kiss on my lips before saying an okay with a smile, but I can really see that he’s just pretending to be okay. After a few minutes, Baekhyun came out with his things, and as I presume, Kyungsoo’s things also.

“The head of the department decided to give us an early out because of what happened” He informed.

“That’s good. Call your giant to come at our house”

“I’ll tell him to bring some food too”

“No. I’ll cook” Kyungsoo interrupted.

“But Kyungsoo I know you’re no-“

“Yes Honey! You can cook for us later” I cut Baekhyun off, wriggling both of my eyebrows to him.

“O-Oh y-yeah! You can cook Kyungsoo”

 

The deafening silence crawled inside the car on our way home. Not a single word, or sound was uttered, only honks and car engines can be heard. It was kinda awkward, but I know Kyungsoo is still not okay.

A familiar figure was in front of our house. I kept on squinting my eyes who the person is, until Baekhyun said that it was Chanyeol. Are my eyes getting hazy?

Baekhyun ran towards his giant and hugged him from behind. I wish Kyungsoo and I can be lovey dovey now, but we can’t. No, he can’t.

“What took you guys so long? I was waiting here outside for ages” Chanyeol whined.

“Don’t be so exaggerated Chanyeol” I replied.

The two love birds went stra

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter