Phone Call

Hush Hush
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Phone Call

Tuesday – September 13, 2016 – 11:17 AM

“How are you today Mr. Kyungsoo?” The doctor asked.

“I’m feeling great. I can breathe comfortably now because the neck brace has been worn off”

“That’s great to hear. I have good news for you”

“What is it Doctor?”

“You can go home now” He said with a big smile on his face.

“Really?! Omo! Thank you Doctor!”

“No problem. Just please be careful next time, okay?”

I nodded with a smile and waved goodbye. I’m so excited to go home later! I missed sleeping beside Jongin. Thanks to Chanyeol too who’ve been staying with me for two days.

“Chanyeol, thank you for staying with me here for two days. I hope Baekhyun doesn’t get jealous” I chuckled.

“No problem Kyungsoo! What? Jealous? I’ll smack his face if he gets jealous by this!”

Suddenly the door opened, and it showed my Honey.

“Honey! I heard you’ll be discharged now?”

“Yes Honey! I’m so excited!” He hugged me and tickled me a little bit.

“Chanyeol, this will be the last favor. Can you drive Kyungsoo home?”

“Oh sure. I’ll stay at your home too”

“Thank you. I’m sorry if I’m-“

“Sshh. It’s okay Jongin”

Without any more dramas or any chit chats, we packed our things, changed our clothes and head back home. Chanyeol was driving.

“Chanyeol, can we stop by at the supermarket first? I’m planning to cook for dinner tonight. Tell Baekhyun to come too. Noona as well”

“REALLY?!” I was startled by his reaction.

“Uhm.. Yeah?”

“OH MY GOSH! I MISSED YOUR COOKING!!”

“Yah keep your voice low”

I got everything I need for tonight’s dinner. I hope everybody will like it!

It was almost three o’clock in the afternoon when we got home. Chanyeol headed straight to the bathroom to wash himself. I went to the kitchen and arranged the groceries. I hope Chanyeol will help me cook, cross fingers.

After a few minutes, Chanyeol came to the kitchen, drying his wet hair with a towel.

“Kyungsoo, what are you going to cook for tonight’s dinner?”

“It’s a secret”

“Yah tell me now please” He pouted.

“Help me  first. Deal?”

It’s obvious that he’s thinking twice. Time to a little bit.

“Well you know.. The one who helps me cook gets more food so…”

“YES I’LL HELP YOU!”

“Very good then. You made the right decision” Oh Chanyeol, just like your boyfriend. Haha.

“Come on, let’s chop, chop, chop!”

“Yah, let’s start by five o’clock. It’s too early to cook for dinner”

“Oh.. Sorry, I’m just really excited for your cooking”

“Get some rest first. I know you’re tired”

“No, I’m fine. I need to keep awake to know what’s happening to you”

Well.. He has a point. I’m still paranoid about what might happen.

“Hmm.. Okay. Wanna watch something?”

“It’s up to you Yeol”

“Well I like whatever you watch, so choose one”

“Aish. Okay, I really want to watch Girls’ Generation The Best Live at Tokyo Dome. They’re so great”

“Ah! GG is the best girl group out there. But I was really saddened by the news of Jessica dropping as a member”

“You feel me Chanyeol? It was like, the whole community of girl groups became vulnerable. Even the strongest group crumbled”

“Yes.. Yah, let’s stop the drama here and watch now”

The concert was more than an hour, so it will end before or exactly at five o’clock. I have to admit that I’m a hardcore fan of Girls’ Generation (Yeah so does the author itself ). I don’t know what really happened that lead to Jessica’s departure. I hope they will still come back together as nine.

After watching the concert…

“CHANYEOL WHERE’S THE TISSUE?!”

“SARANGHAE SARANGHAE SARANGHAE” He sang the last part while crying like a baby.

“OH GOSH I CAN’T HELP IT! CHANYEOL HAND ME THE TISSUE!”

“SARANGHAE SARANGHAE SARANGHAE”

“STOP SINGING IT PLEASE! IT MAKES ME CRY EVEN MORE!”

Gosh. That was the most emotional concert ever. You can see the look from every member that they’re not that happy, because something’s missing. I didn’t even expect Chanyeol to cry like me, because I know he’s a die-hard fan of 2NE1.

Minutes of drying our eyes and noses, I decided to stand up and start to cook. Jongin will be home in a few minutes.

“Yah Chanyeol stop crying already and help me here!”

“I can’t stop crying Kyungsoo!”

“Yah if you cry more, 2NE1 will disband soon”

I made a wrong move. Wrong choice of words that made an atomic bomb sentence for Chanyeol. The result? He cried louder. Another result? It made me cook by myself.

To: Honey <3

Honey~ Where are you? I’m cooking for tonight’s dinner. Please come home and I miss you already. You can eat me..

Sent.

From: Honey <3

I can eat you? >:)

What the Jongin? I re-read our conversation and I face palmed myself. Gosh, the typo Kyungsoo!

To: Honey <3

OMONA!! IT WAS A TYPO ERROR MY HONEY. YOU CAN EAT MANY TONIGHT!

Sent.

Few seconds later, the door opened, and it was Jongin. .

“Honey did you read my rep-“

A deep kiss surprised me. What surprised me even more was Jongin’s trailing hand, going through my back and you know where.

“Kyungsoo I’m ready to he-“

Jongin pulled out lik

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter