1+1

Hush Hush
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

1+1

Saturday – September  17, 2016 – 10:03 AM

I definitely love the weekend. I can sleep longer, eat all day, sleep again, eat again, go to this place, cuddle the whole day with Jongin, and so many more.  We didn’t plan anything today, so I think cuddle all day? That would be great.

I shifted my gaze to the person right next to me, who’s sleeping like a dog with a drool coming out of his mouth. I chuckled on the scene in front of me, seeing how tired Jongin had this week. I poked his nose and received an annoyed moan with a little slurp of his saliva on the side of his mouth. He turned his back to me and started to sleep again. You don’t want to wake up, huh?

“AAAAAAAHHHH!!” I screamed out loud, and I guess it’s pretty effective because Jongin panicked and moved towards me, without noticing his drool on his face. He cupped my face to hard, making my face look like a duck.

“Honey what happened? Huh? Is that bastard scaring you again?”

“Jongin” I put away his hands, and pointed on the side of my mouth to tell him that he has a drool coming out.

“What’s on your mouth? Does it hurt?” Facepalm. Looks like his brain is still asleep.

“You have a drool, Jongin”

“Oh”

“And you’re breath smells like rotten eggs”

“Look who’s saying I’m the only who has a bad breath” I smelled my breath and..

“Oh-“

Our lips met and shared a little bit intense kiss. Maybe this way our body can heat up and wake up completely, but someone down south’s waking up too. I felt shivers when Jongin’s hand travelled through my body, and before it goes somewhere hotter, I pulled out of the kiss and pushed Jongin on his chest a little bit.

“J-Jongin I-I can’t d-do it”

“Why Honey? We haven’t done it since the first day we met”

“I’m scared Jongin.. Please be patient, okay?”

“Yes Honey” He gave a small smile and pecked me on my cheeks.

I can sense Jongin’s a little bit disappointed and I’m sorry about it. Don’t worry, Honey. On our honeymoon, if ever, we’ll do as many rounds as you want. GULP. Wait, can I handle that?

“Hey Honey, why don’t we visit mom and dad today?”

“Sounds good to me” I responded.

We both took our time to take a bath and prepare ourselves before going to Jongin’s parents. It was about a month or two when we visited them. I miss them. The drive to Jongin’s house was quite long, it takes about an hour to get there.

“Jongin, have you told them that we’re coming over?”

“Nope, I want to surprise them” He smiled.

“Then we should buy some foods”

“Hmm” He hu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter