Motorcycle

Hush Hush
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi guys! In case you haven't read my foreword, please read the first story first before reading this sequel by clicking HERE. Thanks!

Motorcycle

Friday - September 9, 2016  – 7:00 PM

It has been 2 years with Jongin and it sailed smoothly. We both have our respective works now, which helps both of us in saving money for our parents and for our future. He works at Seoul National University Hospital every Monday to Thursday, from 10:00 AM up until 4:00 PM. Jongin’s pretty famous in the hospital because of his looks. Hah, he’s mine now. Don’t you ever lay a finger on him or I’ll lock you up. Nah, just kidding. I know that he loves me.

Well.. Me? I’m working now at SM Entertainment, same with Hyoyeon noona. I work at the IT Department there together with Baekhyun every Monday to Friday, 8:00 AM up until 5:00 PM. Ugh, I had so much of Baekhyun in my life that I want him to work on a different company now. But I guess we’ll stick together forever.

Chanyeol became a famous DJ around South Korea because of his love of music. I didn’t expect that idiot will be a successful DJ, but it really happened after all.

Today’s Friday so it’s a habit of going to Chanyeol’s club every night for some fun. He’s the permanent DJ there, and we get to come there as VIPs, thanks to Chanyeol.

By the way, we have our own house now, thanks to Jongin’s Dad and my Mom.

I know you missed us but let’s stop the introductions and go back to my Honey. Oops.

“Honey, don’t forget that we’re going to the club tonight! Wear your hottest outfit for me, okay?” Jongin told me with a little bit of tease.

“Okay. But you can’t tease me, Jongin. We’ll not do it until we’re married”

Yes, you guys heard me. We haven’t done it yet. FOR TWO YEARS.

“Yes, my Honey. I can wait” He said with a smile on his face.

“I’ll just marry you when we’re already in our 50s”

“WHAT?!”

“Oh? Why are you raising your voice? And I thought you can wait?”

“I-I’m sorry honey I was just a little bit surprised on what you said”

I leaned forward and whispered to his ears, “I’m just joking, Honey” and played my tongue with his earlobe. He let out a little moan off of his mouth and..

“Yah yah yah! You’re the one who’s teasing me right now!”

“You don’t want it, my Honey?” I more using my seductive voice. Gosh, I can see him sweating. Am I that hot?

“Well.. I didn’t say that I didn’t like it but..”

I planted a peck on him and looked him in the eyes. His face was all red that time, looks like I’m winning the teasing contest now. He was about to lean forward and plant a kiss on me when I decided to stop teasing him.

“Okay let’s prepare ourselves now, we don’t want to be late” I said with a little chuckle.

“Aish Kyungsoo! You should save all of your energy now and I’ll it all out on our honeymoon!”

“Then wait for a thousand years”

When Jongin calls out my real name and throws away the ‘Honey’ thing, I know that he’s irritated like a kid. Oh I love teasing him nowadays.

I was scanning through our walk-in closet to find our outfits for tonight’s rave. Should we be matchy-matchy? Sparkling outfits? Too much skin showing outfits? Tight ones? Ugh, I don’t know! This is my problem every Friday.

I ended up with plain outfits, so we’re not matchy-matchy tonight, okay. I decided to wear a plain white shirt with black jogger pants and Nike Roshe Run shoe, topping it off with a black leather jacket. A black shirt with golden 88 print on the middle of it with white pants wrapped with a plaid black and white long sleeves on the waist and high cut sneakers, finishing it with a  black snapback cap for Jongin. Ah, I’m so great at everything. Kidding.

RING RING RING.

“Hello noona. What’s up?”

“Kyungsoo~ Can you pick me up tonight? Let’s go together at the club”

“Sure noona, I’ll tell Jongin to pick you up later. Are you all set up?”

“I’m just drying my hair now and I’ll put some make up later”

“Okay, we’ll be leaving here in 20 minutes”

“Okay! Call me when you’re near my house so I can go outside, okay?”

“Yes noona, see you later!”

TOOT TOOT TOOT…

I gave Jongin his clothes for tonight and I started to take a bath. Scrub, scrub, scrub… Oops, I forgot to tell him that we’re going to pick up noona tonight, so I shouted from the bathroom.

“HONEY WE’RE GOING TO PICK UP NOONA AT HER HOUSE BEFORE GOING TO THE CLUB!”

“WHAT?”

“I SAID WE’RE GOING TO PICK UP NOONA AT HER HOUSE BEFORE GOING TO THE CLUB!”

“What?”

A shriek came out my mouth.

“YAH KIM JONGIN I’M TAKING A BATH! AAHHH! GO OUT!” Both of my hands tried to cover my private part. I looked at Jongin who seems to be by the current scene. He gave me this smirk.

“YAH YAH YAH WHAT’S WITH THAT FACE HUH?! YOU WANT ME KILL YOU?”

He just stared at me without wearing off his smirk.

“YAH YAH I SAID WE’RE GOING TO PICK UP NOONA AT HER HOUSE BEFORE GOING TO THE CLUB!”

He moved forward, closer and closer until he blew the words, ‘Okay’ in front of my lips. Must.. Resist… Do.. Not… Kiss.. Him.. AGH!

He kissed me on the lips and ran out of the bathroom before I can splash him with water. I just realized seconds later that something’s happening down south, and.. I know you know what I mean, so erase.

I quickly rinsed myself with the warm water and got off the shower to dry myself up. I need to prepare myself within 5 minutes. Let’s go!

It’s almost nine in the evening and the club will open before ten. I sent a message to Baekhyun that we’re on our way now to the club, but in reality we’re not even inside our white Range Rover car. So sleek.

“Honey don’t forget to pick up noona”

“Yes honey. By the way, I like your pick for tonight’s outfit”

“It means you did the right choice for picking me as you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter