Chapter Fifteen

Do NOT Read This Please...

   I woke up the next morning finding my dad creepily peering over me. Uh hey dad... He had a really creepy, I know what you did last night smile. Why?
   "What?" I asked groggily.
   "He he he he hehehehe." He said smiling smugly.
   "Yes?" I said scrunching my hair with my eyes half open.
   "Get your lazy out of bed!!" He screamed at me pulling the covers from under me making me flip off the bed.
   "What is your problem?!" I yelled upset.
   "A boy is waiting for you downstairs!" He screamed slamming my door shut. 
   "Heh?" I asked confused.
   I sprang up from the floor rubbing my now hurt shoulder. ^-^>
   I walked over to my closet picking out my clothes for the day: A fluffy white dress, a fluffy white hat, and a white bead necklace. I made it over to the bathroom and did my makeup and fixed my hair. I bounced down the steps and had a pop-tart for breakfast. I waved my dad goodbye and made it out of my house completely forgetting that someone was waiting for me.
   "Hey!^-^" Teppei shouted poking his head out of his fancy pants black shiny car.
   My pop-tart fell out of my mouth hitting the stone path to my porch as I stared at him.
   "H-hi?" I replied confused.
   "Jump in, it's cold. Where's my jacket?" He asked curiously.
   "O- uh, here." I said pulling his jacket out of my bag.
   "Thanks." He said smiling a cheeky grin.
   I walked over to his car and handed him the jacket. I walked over to the other side of the car staring intently at the car door handle. Should I get in? I've already made gossip by freaking out over his jacket. Yeah I should go just so I can tell him that he should maybe expect talk at school. I pulled open the door and slid in... the car smells really nice.^u^................................................... Did I just smell the inside of his car? Really Airi? As soon as you get in a new car you smell it? The car smells a lot like Teppei. SHUT UP AIRI JUST SHUT UP! 
   In the middle of the discussion in my head were already half way to school when I saw Miyabi and Taemin walking to school. I slid down in my seat so they wouldn't see me in Teppei's car. 'Please don't see me!' I thought desperately. As if she heard me she turned in the direction of Teppei's car and furrowed her eyebrows. As long as we keep on driving she won't see me. The once green light then changed to yellow.
   "Drive!" I shouted at Teppei then covered my mouth embarrassed at my outburst.
   "What why?" He asked concerned.
   "N-no reason." I shrugged nervously.
   We just barley passed the yellow light. Thank the lord!


   We finally made it to school. Teppei got out first then let me out as soon as I was free I bolted for the school. No need for talk, I was never in his car everyone!
   "Thanks for the ride!" I shouted at him feeling a little guilty practically using him without a thanks. 
   He just smiled and chuckled as he walked to his first class in which we had together with Taemin, his friends, and Momoko.
   Oh gosh Momoko.