Chapter Six

Do NOT Read This Please...

   . My. Life. It was him. Him. Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiimmmmmm! I may sound really dramatic right now but I have my reasons. I walked to my desk the girl's glaring at me. Hah, yup you keep on scowling, I hope your faces stays like that. It would be a great improvement. I sat down doodling in my notebook .
   "Okay, class this will be your favorite class, or you will get detention." The teacher said smiling a cheeky grin.
   "Just kidding! But it should be." She said sternly.
   Oh she seems interesting.
   "Well, for today you are going to be handcuffed to the person to your side." She said clasping her hands together.
   What the ?
   "Okay so partners will be................." She listed off pairing each classmate together.
   "Oh.... shoot, well thanks Airi now I have an odd number. Airi you're going to be paired up with Lee Taemin and Koike Teppei." She read off her list.
   "What!" I asked shocked.
   "No outbursts in my class room!" She said upset.
   "Bu-" I tried to reason.
   "No. Now come over here so I can handcuff you." She said dangling two handcuffs. 
   I then did the most stupidest, maybe even the most smartest thing ever.
   I ran for it. I bolted out of my chair running for the door. The teacher lunged for me, but I jumped over her. I was so close to the door! And yet so horrible at aiming for it.  I ran into the wall. I fell back and landed on my . I got back up and ran out of the door rubbing my head as I searched for a place to hide.
   I felt really stupid. I was frantically running through the halls while the teacher was caring a NET chasing after me. Wow Airi, great way to start school. Oh and did I mention the teacher forced Taemin and Teppei to chase after me as well? Yeah well I am NOT in any way a good runner so I really had no chance at all. I kept on running, and running, and running until.... ! A dead end! Oh well it.
   I turned around towards the direction that the teacher, Taemin, and Teppei were. I took a step forward looking for them. I saw them coming around the corner. I took another step forward.
   "Haha Airi, I got you now!" The teacher said smiling like she just found her prey.
   I took another step forward eyeing their movements.
   I took another step forward.
   I saw Taemin shift his body to the left, and Teppei to the right.
   Here we go Airi. I stepped back a little and turned around and ran towards the wall. Of course they chased after me. As soon as they were almost to the wall I jumped up on it and did a backflip over their heads. They just stared at me in awe surprised by my ninja like abilities. I landed on my feet, waved goodbye and headed back to the classroom to get my stuff.
   I am so stupid. I am probably the most stupid person alive. So when I went back to class, guess who was waiting there for me. Yup, Taemin and Teppei. So I am now handcuffed to them for the rest of the day. Great. Oh and if your curious to whom the him is well it's Teppei. Didn't see that one coming did you? Well now I'm handcuffed to him. Yippee. If your curious to why he's so important, well you'll find out later.