Chapter Nine

Do NOT Read This Please...

   Miyabi slowly opened the door revealing one of the most amazing bedrooms I've ever seen. It was so ing HUGE! Seriously it was amazing! I gazed at his cherry wood carved bed and furniture. On the floor was a soft white carpet, and on the walls was a warm cream paint.
   "Wow." I said amazed.
   "Eh." Miyabi shrugged obviously annoyed that her little stepbrother got a better room than her. Now where the hell are my shoes?
   "Come on, we have a lot of ground to cover." Momoko said walking over to his closet.
   Miyabi took his bathroom, beacuse that's be awkward if I did... 
   And I took under his bed.
   We each searched in our areas when we heard the most terrible thing in the world....
   "Miya, I'm home!" Taemin yelled from downstairs.
   We all looked at each other frantically.
   "Come on! Let's go to Miya's room!" Momoko whispered/yelled.
   "There's not enough time he'll be up in time to see us leaving his room!" Miyabi said frantically.
   "Hide!" I shouted/whispered.
   Miyabi quickly hid in his bathroom shower, Momoko hid in his walk in closet, and I had no place to hide except under his bed. I don't wanna hide under his bed. I then saw his door knob turn. Hiding! I crawled under his bed right before he opened his door. I saw his feet move closer to his bed and he then plopped down on it sighing. I started looking around under his bed trying to find my shoes. I saw a black box with silver writing on it that read 'Airi's Shoes<3'. Seriously? I opened up the box to not find my shoes, but a key? And then... 
   "Achoo!" I sneezed loudly.
   "Who's there?" Taemin shouted.
   Damn allergies.
   "No one..." I mumbled quietly.
   Taemin jumped out of his bed and bent down to look under his bed. he must of heard me! Taemin looked under his bed only to find me awkwardly lieing there.
   "Airi?" He asked confused.
   "Hi.." I mumbled softly, waving at him.
   "Uh, why are you under my bed?" He asked confused.
   "Uh... I dunno." I answered.
   He smirked at me and pulled me out. He then pushed me onto his bed and propped him self on top of me about five inches away from my body. WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING!!!!!!!!!!!
   "You know this is an invasion of privacy right?" He asked smirking.
   "It's not very nice to steal people's shoes you know right?" I asked trying to keep my composure.
   He smiled and got off of me sitting, me up next to him.
   "Miya, Momo get out of my room." He called to them.
   Momoko stepped out of his closet, and Miyabi walked out of his bathroom.
   "Uh we'll be going now..." I said getting up and we three backed away from him slowly, once we reached the door we ran to Miyabi's room.
   "Well... that was an epic fail." Momoko said upset.
   And I still don't have my shoes.=_=