{ 5: jalja }

I Hope You Will

{ 5: jalja }

 

 

EXO-M’s Kris’ lawsuit against SM Entertainment confirmed.

 

Tao felt an invisible jab on his gut successfully taking his breath away. It was a beautiful morning of the fifteenth of May until he logged on to the internet and saw the stupid headline. He sat up on his bed, trembling, and turned to the space next to him.

 

Cold and empty.

 

He was shaking as he scrolled through the page, scanning the related news along the way. Impossible was the only word on his head. Of course, it was impossible. Yifan gege won’t leave me without any word.

 

The door suddenly banged open and he looked up in hopes of finding Wu Yifan with his signature gummy smile, telling him that it was nothing but Jongdae trolling him. Unfortunately for him, it wasn’t his Yifan but a solemn-faced Joonmyeon. He tried his best to contain his tears but he miserably failed, and soon enough the whole of EXO–or rather what’s left of EXO– was crowding in their bedroom.

 

No one was speaking. The heavy silence hung in the air, not one of them had the courage to break it. Each of them was thinking, but Tao could care less. Needless to say, he felt betrayed.

 

We all worked hard for this, but… why? Why would he suddenly leave? We talked about our hardships with each other, but we promised to never give up. Why… why… Do I not matter to him at all?

 

His heartbreaking wails filled the room. Not one of them dared to move as they piteously stared at Tao who didn’t only lose a member, but a best friend and partner in life. They were all scarred because the news came out all of a sudden. None of them knew anything. They just… woke up and he was gone. All that was left was a headline saying that he was leaving.

 

“Please… leave.” Tao whispered. “Please,” he repeated.

 

One by one, the members began vacating the room. The door softly closed and all that was left was Tao and Yifan’s smell which lingered. It had always been there, ever since Yifan roomed with him, and Tao always feels that coming home to his Yifan’s smell was one of the rewards for working hard.

 

The amount of anger in his heart was too high. He began flailing around, screaming, cursing Yifan all the way from his ancestors to his future generations. He thrashed the room, threw pillows and blankets, and he was panting as tears began to flow down. His eyes caught sight of a paper resting on the bed where the pillow once was. He bit his lip, swallowing hard as he slowly walked towards it. Tao took a deep breath before he was able to grab the small paper with shaking hands.

 

, 

 

I’m sorry, Zitao? Tao huffed before ripping the paper into pieces, his endless tears soaking them. Well, you Wu Yifan.

 

He was so engrossed in his anger that he wasn’t able to notice that there were more words at the back of the said paper.

 

我非常你.

 

[I extremely love you.]

 

--

 

“Sina posted Kris Wu’s laboratory test in Guangzhou last 2013. It shows his CK-MB (Creatine kinase-MB) is more than 78. CK-MB is the most important diagnosis of heart attack. Usually CK-MB>40 has reached crisis level, which means that the examiner must have to tell the head doctor to give the patient professional advice. Kris’s CK>211, he should be detained for observation. The myocardial cell won’t be reborn, it can never be repaired once damaged.”

 

Tao tried to drown the reporter’s voice, but his ears just perk up whenever he hears something about the said boy. His heart was ripped to pieces as he breathed in each word, absorbing their meanings. He lost himself at the mention of heart attack, and he wept once more.

 

He wanted to run to where his Yifan is, but that’d be impossible. He tried calling and texting him a million of times, but never did he answer back. Tao was enraged at first, but he eventually understood as each word from the announcer imprinted themselves to him.

 

Yifan doesn’t want him to worry. He wants him to live and eat well, to continue living as he did before. Typical Wu ing Yifan, he thought.

 

He stared at the photo of Yifan framed on his bedside table. He picked it up and hugged it to himself, heaving a deep breath.

 

I’ll wait, Yifan ge, he conceded. I’ll wait for you, and until then…

 

Live well.

 

His phone buzzed and it flashed a familiar name and number.

 

From: Yifan gege ♥♥♥

Jalja, Zitao-ah.

 

__________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Thanks to those who read and subscribed! ;D

And credits to jinki-and-his-es.tumblr.com for the info about Fanfan at the start of this chapter :)

-X unnie