{ 2: jealous }

I Hope You Will

{ 2: jealous }

 

 

Tao furrowed his eyebrows in annoyance. He was searching for his favorite gege’s name on the internet and he could only huff, feeling vexed at the results popping up.

 

There’s KrisYeol, KrAy, KrisHo, KrisHan, KrisBaek, and other ridiculous pairings! He had the sudden urge to throw his phone away, but instead he gritted his teeth. I can’t believe this, he mused. No, Zitao, I’m sure that TaoRis still has the most shippers. Do not stress yours– ugh! His slanted eyes narrowed even more at the sight of the photos which welcomed him. He glared at each one, especially at Chanyeol’s because he has the most photos with his precious gege. Of course, Tao was in rage.

 

Yifan gege is mine!

 

“EXO, please prepare! Thirty seconds before the groups gather in the stage!” One of the coordinators shouted. He didn’t even look up, causing the forever curious maknae to walk towards him. “What are you loo–”

 

“GODDAMN IT!” Tao unwittingly cursed out loud, earning himself a look from Joonmyeon. “Tao, language,” the said guardian warned.

 

“Aha!” Sehun exclaimed at the glaring Huang Zitao. “You’re looking at the other pairings with Kr–”

 

“Shut your goddamn mouth, Oh Sehun!” He hissed before awarding the youngest with a hard jab on the gut with his elbow. Sehun winced in pain but otherwise didn’t react.

 

Tao was still looking over the photos when Sehun nudged him. “What are you planning?” The maknae curiously asked.

 

“Nothing, Sehun. Get the away.” He answered, annoyed.

 

“Want me to help you?” were Sehun’s words which made Tao turn to him. To the latter’s surprise, Sehun pouted like the kid that he was. “Truthfully… I want to make Luhan hyung jealous,” he breathed. “He’s always hanging out with Minseok hyung these days.”

 

Tao sighed at Sehun’s melancholic face. He completely understands the younger’s situation. After all, they are in the same boat– having to keep their relationships a secret in order to protect themselves from the society’s judging eyes.

 

He patted the maknae’s back. “What’s your plan, then?”

 

Sehun smiled widely before motioning for Tao to come closer which didn’t escape Yifan’s eyes. His hawk-like orbs zeroed in on the two maknaes, Sehun’s lips on his Zitao’s ears and anger bubbled up inside him. He sighed as he tried to calm himself down. You cannot always own Zitao, Yifan, he reminded himself, but he immediately gritted his teeth when he saw Sehun’s lips getting dangerously close to Tao’s ear. But damn, he is mine!!!

 

--

 

As soon as EXO’s song was announced as the number one for that week, the boys rejoiced and fooled around the stage as they sang the encore. Tao and Sehun’s plan also came to life. They engaged in excessive skinship in hopes to make their partners jealous, even though the only thing between them is friendship.

 

Unfortunately for the two of them, their partners are actually mature and grown men who did their best to stop themselves from going amok as they bore holes at the maknaes’ backs. Luhan and Yifan’s breathings were labored, jaw clenching and teeth gritting as Tao and Sehun continued to fake flirt with each other.

 

The fake flirting continued on for days, much to Luhan’s and Yifan’s disdain. They were trying to be the mature adults since their partners are indeed younger, but there’s a limit to a man’s patience.

 

As Tao rested his chin on Sehun’s shoulders, both Luhan and Yifan exploded. Yifan snatched Tao away, same with Luhan to Sehun. The two maknaes bit their lip in nervousness and excitement, glad that their plan finally worked.

 

However, Tao’s happiness was short-lived when he saw the rage painted on his boyfriend’s face as he was slammed against the door of their shared bedroom. He swallowed hard, afraid of what might happen between their relationship.

 

“What’s happening to you, Zitao?!” Yifan’s voice thundered. “I’ve been watching you for days and you keep on sticking to Sehun!”

 

Tao guiltily bit the insides of his cheek, hanging his head low. He now realizes how stupid their plan must be to test their boyfriends’ loves for them. You stupid, stupid Huang Zitao! He scolded himself. It wasn’t ge’s fault that our fans pair him with other members!

 

Yifan, on the other hand, mistook his guilty look with admission. The former’s heart ached thoroughly as he observed Tao. He swallowed hard, his head spinning as he closed his eyes only to be engulfed by darkness. No, this is impossible. Zitao’s only playing. Zitao loves me. Zitao… He snapped his eyes open to find a teary-eyed Zitao in front of him.

 

Unsure of what to say, Yifan broke down. Tears sprang from his eyes, rendering Tao speechless. “No, no, baby,” he whispered in a broken voice, caressing the side of the younger’s neck. “Don’t tell me you’re leaving me? Baby, please–” His sobs filled the room while Tao was still frozen on his spot. “Please don’t leave me,” he pleaded.

 

“I’ll be better.” He added. “I won’t nag you. I won’t ask you for anything else. I… I’ll be the best boyfriend. If you–” he swallowed, “–don’t love me a–anymore, it’s okay. I will love you enough for the both of us. Damn it, I’ll buy all the ing Gucci in the world, just don’t ing break up with me!”

 

Tao’s eyes widened at the broken Wu Yifan in front of him. He wordlessly trapped the older man in a tight embrace. “No, ge,” he breathed as he explained what the deal was between him and Sehun.

 

When Yifan finally calmed down, Tao smirked with an evil glint decorating his eyes. “So ge… What was that about Gucci?”

 

Yifan only closed his eyes and groaned.

 

He’s ed.