Detention

Fanxing Drabbles

In which Fanxing are in high school, in Korea!


 

Yifan had many problems. Like he couldnt even speak a full sentence in korean without messing up at least one word. He also managed to over toast 3 bread this morning. But Yifan's main problem was that he was never, ever, able to take his eyes off Yixing. His main reason was that, Yixing was too cute, and that he might get kidnapped if Yifan was to even look away for 2 seconds. "Safety reasons", as he prefers to call it. But really, Yifan was just obsessed and madly in love (and madly protective) with his boyfriend. 

Yixing's arm was crossing above his as he doodles attentively on Yifan's math book. Yifan looks down at his boyfriend's hand. 'Cute', he thinks. Yixing was now drawing a little marshmallow, just right next to Yifan's messy calculation, and Yifan finds his eyes slowly darting up from Yixing's finger, to his hands, arm, then neck, and then at how Yixing was biting his lips like how he always does when he's drawing or composing or playing his instruments or when Yixing listens to one of his favourite songs, or when Yixing cooks and honestly, he could go on listing forever. And then he stares at Yixing's dimples, and he fights the urge to lean in and bite those freaking cute cheeks. But even though his mind was right now 100% occupied with his boyfriend, Yifan couldnt ignore the voice of their teacher, which was mumbling something (teaching of course) and suddenly, Yixing was pulling his hands away, and he looks at Yifan quickly before sitting up straight. It takes a while for Yifan to process things and soon he realises that the whole class had their attention turned to them. Oh, and Ms Kim was glaring.

• • •

I will not play in class again

I will not play in class again

I will not- Yixing gets bored after his 13th line. They were sentenced to detention, for about 3 hours, he thinks, cause honestly, he wasnt paying attention. And Ms Kim had also thrown them a stack of paper, and had told then to write I will not play in class again for three hundred and fifty times. But the best part was, he had Yifan right beside him. And so he nudges Yifan with his elbow and whines ;

"Yifannnnn"

"Hm?" Yifan turns around and regrets immediately, cause Yixing's pouting at him and so he drops his pen and cups Yixing's cheeks.

"Lets run away fan" 

"You know we can't do that Xing"

"But I don't want to do this"

"Then I'll do it for you"

"But I don't want you to do it either"

"But then we'll never get out" And at this point Yixing was leaning his head on Yifan's shoulder, lips moulded into a pout.

"How about we put a spell on Ms Kim" Yixing suggests, nuzzling his face into Yifan's neck as Yifan picks up his pen and continues writing.

"Sadly, we don't have powers baby"

"But i read in a book that if you put your mind to it, it happens!" Yixing says, a yawn clearly evident in his voice as he does. He wraps his arms around the elder's waist.

"Where did you get such a book?" Yifan asks, eyes still glued to the papers.

"Lu-ge"

"Well you need to stop hanging out with Lu-ge"

And then Yifan was replied with silence.

"Xing?" He calls out. But still there was no reply. And Yixing was now snuggling closer to him, fast asleep. Yifan wants to scream and squish his boyfriend but instead, he pulls him closer and kisses his head, and craddles him softly. He lays Yixing's head gently on his lap, brushes his hair, picks the papers up and continues writing them, with a huge smile on his face.

• • •

Yifan was done with his 350, and he was now writing Yixing's. He was at line 79, when his fingers go numb, and his arm starts to ache, and so he sets the pen down and groans. He options to flip everything but Yixing wipes that thought of his mind seconds later after he wakes up, drapes himself over Yifan and starts to kiss him. Yixing's lips were heaven, and he was in heaven, and he cups the younger's cheeks and kisses him a little more, tasting those sweet pink lips and, and, and then, the door flings open.

"IN.MY.OFFICE.NOW"

 


 I HOPE THIS WAS FLUFFY. I SHALL HIDE. THANK YOU dear subcribers, and those who commented and motivated me ;___; i love you guys! THIS IS LONGER THAN A DRABBLE SHOULD BE SOBS