Domestic! Fanxing

Fanxing Drabbles

YAY so finally I updated this chapter! This is sort of the continuos of the Kid!Fanxing chapter~ Im sorry its late, but I hope you guys would enjoy this!


 

Back when they were in their 20s, saturdays were the days where Yixing would snuggle his way into Yifan's under arms and Yifan would kiss his forehead, and they would cuddle in bed, or on the couch or on the floor, or in the bathtub or wherever they were and time was just one of the other things that they dumped aside. But ever since Kyungsoo was borned- no, actually, ever since Yixing conceived Kyungsoo, sleeping in and lazing around each other affectionately during weekends were out of the question. First it was Yixing's morning sickness, and then his midnight cravings, and soon he was so heavily pregnant that even hugging Yifan was a problem, let alone cuddling. And then, Yifan was finally able to hold Kyungsoo in his arms, and with every giggle the unexpectedly small baby let out, he told himself that all the sleepless nights were worth it. Yixing was in the kitchen, chopping up some bacons when Yifan sleepily wraps his arms around the smaller's waist.

"Come back to bed baobei, it's only seven"

"But you know Kyungsoo will be up by eight thirty" Yixing answer, automatically falling back into Yifan's arms. Yifan whines and buries his face in the crook of Yixing's neck. Yixing giggles a little at the ticklish contact and laces his fingers with his husband's.

"Come back to bed, don't cook and I'll take us all out for pancakes later" Yifan reasons, and before Yixing even had a chance to answer, Yifan scooped him up and carried him bridal-style to the their room, where he dumps them both on the bed and snuggled up to the younger, arms wrapped firmly around Yixing's waist. The latter kisses the older's forehead, pulls him closer and babies him. Yifan sighs contentedly, rubbing his face against the younger's chest.

"Such a giant baby" Yixing states with a small giggle.

"Your baby"

"You better be"

"Yours and yours only"

"I know" Yixing replies, face buried in the strands of Yifan's newly dyed blonde hair.

"Your only baby"

"Wrong, you're not my only baby"

Yifan's head shot up, and there was a huge frown on his face.

"You're mine. There better not be another guy"

"Its not a guy, its boy."

"JONGDAE??"

"JONGDAES A MAN YOU IDIOT. AND I only have TWO babies and that's you and Kyungsoo" Yixing says, hands swatting the older's chest.

"That's not fair" Yifan pouts, and then adds ;

"Jongdae's not a man, he's a girl"

"Why are you always so against Jongdae?"

"You sat on his lap in class"

"Baobei, that was like 15 years ago! And I got off after like 0.0000000000000000012 seconds!"

"I dont cARE" 

Yixing kisses Yifan to shut him up, and that never fails. Yifan was like a butter and Yixing's lips were fire, and they melt him every single time. Yifan was cupping Yixing's cheeks and was just about to push the latter under him when Kyungsoo tugs on his sleeves and rubs his teary eyes.

"Daddy, I had a nightmare" 

Yifan wants to groan, but instead, he scoops Kyungsoo up into his arms and sets the 4 year old boy on his thighs. Yixing immediately kisses their son's forehead and rubs his back.

"What happened baby?" Yixing asks and Kyungsoo wraps his tiny arms around Yifan's neck, and mumbles sadly ;

"I dreamt that roro died"

"Oh sweetheart, it's just a dream, roro's right here with you right?" Yifan says, waving their son's favourite pororo doll at him, while he uses his other hand to caress Kyungsoo's hair.

"Roro wont leave soo baba?" Kyungsoo asks Yixing and soon reaches out for his baba.

"Never baby" Yixing replies, taking Kyungsoo into his arms, and the toddler immediately breaks into a smile. Yifan runs his finger through his hair and smiles, and then he pulls in his family for a hug in which both Yixing and Kyungsoo happily jumped into- more like jumped on Yifan.

"Alright, alright, now daddy needs the both of my babies to get dressed cause daddy's gonna take us for breakfast!"

"Daddy! Can we go to McDonald's?" Kyungsoo asks Yixing stands, and carries him into his arms.

"We can pick McDonald's on the way home Soo, but we're eating at the red wagon's okay?"

"Okay daddy!" the toddler complies and clings to his baba, as he tells him that he wants to shower with strawberry flavoured soap today. Later, the toddler insists to be seated on Yixing's lap on the way to the restaurant, but Yifan sternly says no and tucks him on the back seat. He sulks all the way, but immediately discards that when he gets his favourite pancakes.

"Daddy, I want milkshakes"

Yifan sighs and rings for the waiter. Yixing playfully nudges his husband with his knees from below the table, and that leads to them exchanging a few quick pecks. Kyungsoo watches silently and attempts to kiss his pororo. Bu then he gets hungry and he tugs on Yixing's sleeve. Yixing realises that he has barely fed his son 7 spoons and stops immediately and gives Kyungsoo his full and undivided attention. They were barely at spoon 10 when Kyungsoo suddenly shrieks.

"BABA!!!!! IT'S JONGIN" and Kyungsoo squirms until Yixing picks him up, and take him over to the Kim's family, who were their neighbour, and whose son, Kim Jongin, was Kyungsoo's number one fan, and vice versa.

Yifan swears that one day, he'll move his family so far that, that kid Jongin would never be able to reach them. 

 


Do request prompts okay?^^ And thank you to all those who commented and upvoted and all that! I love you guys!!! Btw I have also deleted the chapter secrecy where Yifan was a general and Yixing was a prince, because in my opinion, i screwed that chapter up OTL. I'll make up for that someday!