Winter kisses

Fanxing Drabbles

Omg so, my first drabble!  At first i was going to write something about christmas, but then that idea drifted away and well here we are. I suggest : do not read #slapped 


 

"It's so cold", Yixing grumbles, swiftly locking up Musique, Chanyeol's music instrument shop that Yixing now runs, after Chanyeol decided to move back to Korea, on Baekhyun's constant demands. 

"Obviously, its winter." Luhan says, hands stuffed deeply into his pink fluffy coat that he calls "fashion" and not girly. Yixing frowns as he lightly jogs up to Luhan, who decided to walk ahead while Yixing was still locking up. Yixing's apartment was just around the corner, so Luhan, who is his bestfriend and who also works in the cafe thats like right next to Musique (so that he can keep an eye on his lifetime tsunami crush Minseok), walks him home, before he himself walks home, because, really, his own apartment is just mere 15-20 steps away.

"That's not what I meant" Yixing replies.

"But thats what you meant"

"But Luhan-"

"But Yixing" Luhan mimics him, making his friend frown deeper, and then Luhan laughs, poking the side of Yixing's cheek where he knew a certain dimple took residence.

"Don't touch that" A foreign voice to the conversation, but the voice that Yixing recognises so well that it rings right down to his spine suddenly interrupts.

"Oh look if it isn't the almighty Wu Yifan" Luhan says, and that earns him Yixing's elbow.

 "Dont touch his dimples again, they're mine" Yifan says sternly, eyebrows already knitting together, hoping to intimidate their recently blonde friend. Luhan shrugs and walks ahead, waving his hand in the air, clearly not bothering with casualties as he screams ;

"See you tomorrow Xing!"

Yifan shakes his head and turns his attention back to his lover, who he waits for everyday without fail (with the exception of tuesdays and thursdays when his art gallery closes late) in front of their apartment, and frowns.

"The nerve of that Luhan"

"He's just messing with you babe" Yixing says, happily patting the chest of his giant boyfriend. Yifan smiles fondly down at him, takes Yixing's hand into his and guides him home.

"An weirdo came by the gallery today, and asked to buy brushes" Yifan tells him about his day and Yixing laughs, making Yifan momentarily lose his balance, like he always does when Yixing laughs or smiles, and when Yixing curls his pretty fingers around Yifan's wrist or when he catches and inhales the sweet strawberry scent of Yixing's soft fluffy hair when he rubs his face on Yifan's chest. 

 

They then ride the elevator in silence, fingers laced close to shut their hands together, and the moment it reaches level 19, they both dash out, both in a hurry to fall fittingly into each other's arms.

And the moment Yixing steps in and closes the door behind him, Yifan's already pushing him against the door, hands swiftly pulling Yixing's bright red scarf away that he both hated and loved, and it didnt take long for Yifan to latch his lips against his boyfriend's. They kissed passionately, with occasional tongues swirls in between every lip bitings. And Yifan kisses Yixing until his knees goes weak, until he's clinging onto the taller's shirt, lips apart and gasping for more. The elder brushes a lock of hair out of younger's face, and rests one hand his cheek, and the other on his waist and pulls the younger one closer, connecting their hips. 

Yifan kisses Yixing's forehead, and eyes, and nose, and before he presses his lips onto Yixing's once again, he whispers ;

"I missed you."

 


 I AM HORRIBLE SOBS 

I SHALL MAKE IT UP WITH FLUFF SOON