Together

Look Behind
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's Saturday again. I would be willing to pay a million if I could go back to last Saturday, even if it would take me a lifetime to repay. I missed her badly. We haven't seen each other for three days. I missed her so bad that I have kept on looking at her picture on my phone whenever I was alone. I missed her smile, her scent, her touch, her laugh, her everything. I just wished I could hide in her room and stare at her for days. 

Wanting to put this feeling at the back of my mind, I decided to go jogging. Whenever I was stressed or troubled, I would do some exercises to drive my thoughts away. So I quickly grabbed my sneakers and went downstairs.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhh!" Once I reached the ground floor, I heard a familiar yet somehow distinct scream. It was familiar because it belonged to someone I knew for ages, yet distinct because I had never heard her cried that shrilly before.

Without me noticing, I was already sprinting to where Krystal's voice came from. When she appeared in my sight, I saw a girl with short hair pulling Krystal's hair while kicking her. Anger filled my body immediately. I could not stand anyone hurting her. As long as I hadn't die, nobody shall hurt my girl. NOBODY.

I reached them in a second and pulled that from Krystal. She fell on the ground but I didn't care. This was what she deserved, no matter the one who hurt my baby was a girl or not. I looked at her when she was struggling to stand up and I recognized her. She was Kai's ex-girlfriend. That girl seemed scared and ran away quickly.

I hugged Krystal, who was still sobbing, and her back tenderly until she calmed down a bit. She sniffed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter