Hurt Me

Look Behind
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Soojung ah!" Sulli exclaimed and ran to us excitedly. "You know what? Kai asked me for your number today!"

"What? But why?" I asked for the speechless Krystal beside me.

"I don't know." Sulli shrugged. "He didn't tell me why."

"Don't tell me you gave him right away." I threatened.

"Of course I did! This is your chance, Soojung ah. Don't miss it." she winked while walking away, leaving us dumbfounded.

Just then, Krystal's phone rang. The screened showed 'Kai❤'.

Krystal's legs went weak. If I wasn't there to catch her she would definitely fall on her face. She cleared and answered, "Hello, this is Krystal."

"Hello, I'm Kai. I knew that you like me, is that right?"

What a narcissistic jerk.

He didn't give Krystal time to answer and continued, "Come to the mall at the back of our school tomorrow. Dress well. I'll pick you up at noon." Then he ended the call.

After a long moment of silence, I asked, "Would you go?"

"Should I go?" she asked me back.

No. I wanted to say 'no' so badly. Just by imagining the two going out together already broke my heart. I couldn't stand it. I just can't.

"Sure. Why not?" I gave her a weak smile. "This is what you want isn't it?"

"Can we go shopping together today? I want to get something presentable," she chirped happily.

"Anything, princess." I smiled again, because this was the only thing I could do.

At that moment, I heard

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter