'The Date'

Look Behind
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Don't go. You'll only get hurt," one said.

"Go. Fight for her. Don't give up yet," the other said.

These too voices kept disturbing me for the whole morning. I could not concentrate on my work whenever I thought of Krystal and Kai's date at noon.

I knew I should not go there. After all, this had nothing to do with me. If their date went well, it would only break my heart again. But I just couldn't let it go easily. I wanted to tell her that I love her, and that I would not give up though she had already fell on someone else.

"Okay." I said to myself. "Just take a look and come back. This is to protect her."

So, I went to the mall at the back of our school. Luckily, I saw Krystal wandering around the main entrance, so I hid in a shop right away.

About 10 minutes later, the jerk arrived. He said nothing but took Krystal to an ice rink. Krystal was too shy to start the conversation so she just followed him.

"That jerk. Can't he see that she's just wearing a sleeveless one-piece?" I snarled with clenched fists.

I knew what he wanted to do. He thought Krystal couldn't skate so that he could held her waist or even touch her other body parts while guiding her. Fortunately, I had already taught her how to skate when we were 10, so that jerk had absolutely no chance.

They skated for 2 hours or so, and I watched the whole process. To my surprise, the jerk did not do anything but held her hands. I could see that Krystal blushed like mad immediately. However, they didn't talk much. They were just skating round and round.

Suddenly, a short hair girl wearing revealin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter