Christmas Ball

Look Behind
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Are you ready? We are going to be late!" I shouted across the living room.

"Give me 10 seconds!"

"She is probably messing up with her hair," Auntie Jung laughed. "By the way, you look great tonight Myungsoo."

"Thanks Aunt."

Just then, a goddess came out from Krystal's room. She was in a long white gown with simple make up and long curvy hair. She was so perfect that I could not take my eyes off her.

"Erm Myungsoo, is there any thing wrong? Do I look weird?" the goddess asked.

"No, princess. You look good." I said, trying not to blush. "Let's go."

We left the house and got in a cab. I tried my best not to look at Krystal but her image kept lingering in my mind. Her dress, her beautiful hair, her sparkling eyes and her tempting lips... Wait, what was I thinking? I slapped myself and Krystal stared at me in surprise.

"What are you doing?"

"Nothing. I just slapped myself to stay awake. I slept late last night."

"Are you okay? We can go back if you're tired."

"It's fine, really. Don't worry, princess." I smiled.

We soon arrived the venue. Our school was decorated with colorful lights and flowers. Couples could be seen everywhere and there were many handsome gentlemen and pretty ladies who dressed up to impress others. But to me, the spotlight was always on the beautiful goddess beside me, who was now holding onto my arm. I felt like the luckiest guy on earth and smiled sheepishly.

"Hello everyone. Welcome to the 2014 Christmas Ball. I am John." the male MC said excitedly.

"And I am Charlotte. We are MCs for today," the famle MC responded. "May we now wish you all a merry Christmas!"

"Merry Christmas!" we all shouted.

"Please enjoy," the two MCs smiled brightly. Couples began dancing on the dance floor as the music started playing. Even those who came alone went around busily to ask others for dance.

"I still can't understand why you wanted to come. You can't even dance! I mean, you can always see Kai on school days." I stated.

"Shut up! You are so loud!" Krystal blushed crazily, which annoyed me even more. "I have never wished for dance."

"What if he asks you for dance?"

"That... that is quite impossible," she said. "Though I would be more than pleased to say yes." I helped her finished the incompleted sentence in my heart. Sadness filled my heart slowly.

"Come on." I sighed and she blinked in surprise. "Let me teach you how to dance before you s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter