CH 2

Marriage First Before Falling In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Later that day,   “WHAT??????” SungJong friends and hyungs SungGyu, WooHyun, Kibum and Ren shriek at the same time earning the attention of the other customer in the café. The 5 of them are currently hangout in their usual café, table full of different kinds of sweets, tea and coffee. They decided to get together because of SungJong sudden call telling them to meet up at the usual place because he has a VERY (note the word very) important news to tell. All of them have the same look, eyes wide open (except you know who XD) and mouth hanging wide. Who wouldn’t when your friend suddenly tells you he’s engage and soon to be married. Never do they expect in a million years that the important news SungJong will tell is this.   “ARE YOU TING LEE SUNGJONG!!!!!” Key yelled slamming both of his hands on the table shaking the cups of tea and coffee. With that action their table completely garners the attention of the whole café, the staffs and customers gave Key a warning glance but he only glare at them with a -off look. “You!!” Key point at SungJong and look at him dangerously, scaring not only SungJong but also the other 3. “You better be joking Lee SungJong because it’s nearly impossible for you to engage, heck I can’t even remember you dating someone since we became friends during middle school. And stop giving me that look Nam WooHyun because I’m not mocking our baby, I’m saying this because; 1. You only hangout with us or at least one of us. 2. We all know that when we don’t hangout its either you’re reading or simply lazing in your room. 3. You hate going to party or any form of socializing so how can you date someone without us knowing it.” Key finally finished his long speech and the others can agree no more. Among all of them SungJong is definitely the angel type, always helping other and simply becoming the best friend anyone can wish for. Even though SungJong hate socializing except to his circle of friends it doesn’t stop the girls and boy to ask him out but he always kindly reject them.   “Even though I hate to agree with Kibum here.” Ren said pointing at Key but still looking at SungJong. Key gave him a glare but he only ignores him. “He’s definitely right. We really can’t understand how can you be engage out of nowhere.” SungJong sighed heavily sipping his tea. His friend definitely reacts violently without letting him finish first.   “You really won’t know anything about my engagement because even I don’t know anything about this. You should have let me finish explaining first before you give a violent reaction hyung.” SungJong stuck his tongue out at Key and the latter rolled his eyes at his childish antics. “But I really love your speech hyung. You do love me and I love you hyung. I regret not recording it.” SungJong tease making everyone laugh. “But seriously this is completely an arrange marriage, I didn’t even know who my fiancée is because mom don’t want to tell me any details about him.” Now they all understand why they didn’t know anything about this. His friends can clearly see the hidden sadness in his eyes, they wish that this arrange marriage will be the best for SungJong.   “I know auntie won’t really force you in this arrange marriage so why did you agree? You always believe that the only time to get married is when found that person you really love and doing this is against what you believe.” WooHyun worriedly ask SungJong ponders on WooHyu statement. True that his mom won’t force him in this arrange marriage is he gave a very liable reason. All he knows that in the very back of his mind whispering to give it a try. He won’t lost anything so why not.   “Mom told me to give it a shot before rejecting, if I really don’t like this arrange marriage then she will cancel it. I clearly the happiness in mom eyes when I agree and I think why not give it a try. I also want to meet this fiancée of mine. It’s better to know him first before judging right.” SungJong explains with a small smile making his friends and hyungs smile. Sometimes SungJong really is selfless, always thinking about the other before himself.   “Don’t worry Jongie we’re always here for you, we will support you ok and tell us if ever that fiancée of yours hurt you.” SungGyu put an arm around SungJong shoulder jokingly pulls him in a headlock making the boy laugh. “Don’t forget our Key here have a very sharp claws.” With that being said SungJong laugh loudly also WooHyun and Ren.   “100% sure the even before we touch SungJong fiancée, Hoya will definitely kill him first. We all know how protective he is to SungJong baby. I’m not the only who have a sharp claws here even WooHyun and Ren could have it.” Key looks at Ren and WooHyun with a knowing glance. The 3 of them have a similar grin. “Also Jongie baby when you buy the tux for the wedding I’m going with you and that’s final. I won’t take no from you.”   “Seriously Key, its looks like you’re more excited in this compare to Jongie.” WooHyun raised his eyebrows at Key with a teasing smile. “Don’t tell me you already want to get married with a certain puppy eyed man.” Everyone look at Key with a certain glint on their eyes. Key immediately blush and hit WooHyun hard in the head.   “YAH!!! NAM WOOHYUN!!!!!” Key yell with a blushing face. The 5 of them continue hanging out at the café until a call interrupted their chat.   “Hi umma.” SungJong greet his mom as he answer the phone.   “Hello Jongie baby. I want tell you were going to have a dinner with your fiancée tonight at their house so I want you to go back early to prepare.”   “Dinner with my fiancée? Why so sudden umma?” SungJong asked getting the attention of his friends and hyungs.  
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter