CH 4

Marriage First Before Falling In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

          SungJong and MyungSoo spent their walk in silence. The young CEO keeps on staring at his fiancée as he leads him on the garden. ‘Its unbelievable that my fiancée is this cute, is that even legal? It shouldn’t be. I can already feel it Lee SungJong is definitely and absolutely will be the death of Kim MyungSoo in the future.’ MyungSoo whine in his mind. ‘But I really don’t mind if it is only Lee SungJong.’ The corner of MyungSoo lips move upward as he continue following his beautiful fiancée.

 

 

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

 

 

          SungJong really tried to keep his heart calm but it’s fruitless not when you can feel your fiancée staring at you. His heart keeps pounding fast as he leads his fiancée Kim MyungSoo in their garden. ‘He’s so handsome and stunning. I can’t believe someone like him is my fiancée.’ SungJong clamps both of his hands tightly because it’s starting to get sweaty. ‘I really need to calm myself before I suffer from a heart attack.’

 

 

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

 

 

          Few minutes of walking with SungJong taking deep breath to calm himself and MyungSoo silently staring at his fiancée they finally reach the garden. SungJong lightly push the glass door that leads toward the garden. Lee manor garden is really big and full of different flowers that the mistress herself took time to take care. A fountain is place at the center of the garden and few steps away from it you need to cross a small bridge that connects the gazebo. MyungSoo absorb the view of the Lee manor garden, it is absolutely gorgeous with all the blooming flowers, he can tell that Lee manor took pride of their garden but let’s face the reality that it’s not beautiful and breathtaking as his fiancée. Again silence fell between them as they stand at the gazebo until MyungSoo break it with awkward cough.

 

“Uhm.. I know our parents already introduce us but let me formally introduce myself to you, I am Kim MyungSoo and I’m happy to finally meet you.” MyungSoo held out his hand for SungJong to shake it.

 

“Nice to meet you MyungSoo-shii (I’m not familiar with Korean honorifics so please excuse me if it is wrong.) I’m Lee SungJong.” SungJong smiles as he shakes MyungSoo hands. Both of them stare at each other eyes and feel a blush appear on their face.

 

“Just call me MyungSoo because MyungSoo-shii makes me feel old.” He winks making SungJong laughs. ‘I love hearing that melodious laugh.’ MyungSoo smile as he thinks about it.

 

“You’re already old MyungSoo.” SungJong teased the CEO.

 

“That hurts me you know.” MyungSoo grasp his shirt where the heart is acting hurt with SungJong words. SungJong erupt with another fit of laughter.

 

“I didn’t expect you to be this humorous MyungSoo.” SungJong said as he finally calms down with all the laughing. “By the way, you can call me SungJong since you allow me to call you with your first name.” He continues with a smile.

 

“Ok SungJong.” MyungSoo gave his own smile. He loves the way SungJong name rolls in his tongue. The awkward atmosphere around them finally disappears and replace with a comfortable silence. Their conversation lift it ups and they feel comfortable with each other.

 

“Can I ask you a question MyungSoo?” SungJong asked as he took a sit in one of the stone bench at the corner of gazebo. MyungSoo follow SungJong actions with his eyes but remain standing at the center. He gave a nod and SungJong took it as a cue to continue. He looks up the sky before speaking. “What makes you agree in this arrangement? You’re handsome and rich, woman will line up just to be your fiancée. Certainly you already have someone you’re interested so its make me wonder why did you agree in this arrange marriage?” SungJong questions with his voice full of curiosity. He didn’t look at MyungSoo but continue staring at the night sky. “I apologize if my question somehow offended you. I didn’t mean it, I’m only curious.”

 

“Its alright, you didn’t offend me in anyway.” MyungSoo try to absorb all of SungJong question. He takes a minute to process everything, first he’s happy that SungJong say it himself that he’s handsome but he frown as SungJong continue speaking. He doesn’t know if SungJong is only curious about it or the latter is suspicious about him already have someone because of his looks and money. Just like SungJong he looks up the night sky. “Your right that woman will line up just to be my fiancée but they only want to be my fiancée because of my looks and money. They will surely love it more than me, myself. It’s hard to find someone who will love me as Kim MyungSoo not just Kim MyungSoo as a billionaire and CEO that’s why I decided to give this engagement a chance. I won’t deny that when I first heard this I’m absolutely not happy about it but I know mom won’t just choose someone to be my fiancée. She will pick someone who is definitely different from others, I might not expect that she will choose a boy but I definitely don’t regret it agreeing to this.” MyungSoo shift his attention from the night sky to SungJong who is already looking at him as he said all those things. They stared at each other eyes and became lost in it.

 

“I understand MyungSoo.” SungJong smile at MyungSoo. MyungSoo smile in return but suddenly he realizes something and he’s dying to know SungJong’s answer to it.

 

“How about you SungJong?” MyungSoo suddenly mutter starring intently at his fiancée.

 

“What do you mean how about me?” SungJong wondered, a bit with shock with MyungSoo sudden change of tone. Even before SungJong comprehends it, with a blink of an eye MyungSoo is already in his front.

 

“How about you SungJong, man or woman anyone will line up to be your fiancée. So do you have someone your interested?” MyungSoo cup SungJong face making the younger one stares at him in shock. The tone of his voice is low and dripping with anger which he tried not to show, just thinking about SungJong is attracted to someone really enrage him.

 

“W-what?” SungJong stutters really surprise with MyungSoo question, he’s too shock to answer it and MyungSoo take it in a bad way.

 

“Answer me SungJong.” MyungSoo unconsciously tighten his hold on SungJong chin. SungJong try not to wince at MyungSoo grip, he don’t understand why his fiancée is so tense and looks ready to kill someone. MyungSoo took his stuttering as SungJong hesitation to tell him he already has someone he’s interested. Thinking of someone hugging, kissing and having all of SungJong attention and love really makes him see red. He will literally kill that bastard for taking SungJong love and win SungJong loves.

 

“I don’t have someone I like.” SungJong said noticing that MyungSoo finally calms down and his anger suddenly vanished

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter