CH 1

Marriage First Before Falling In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

            In the home of the Lee family, the mistress of the house is nervously pacing around the living room waiting for his youngest son to go down. She will break a very important news to his son and that news will surely change his son life. Wishing that she won’t regret doing this, wishing that this decision is for the best. After waiting for a few minutes his youngest SungJong finally go down the stair rubbing his eyes to get rid of the sleepiness.

“Good morning baby.” The mistress of the house can’t help but smile to his son cuteness. ‘I wish your fiancée will surely like you Jongie baby.’

 

“Morning umma.” SungJong greet his mother giving her a kiss on the cheek.

 

“Sit down baby I have something to tell you.” His mother nervously look at him. Right on cue a maid enter the living room carrying a tray with tea.

 

“What is it umma?” SungJong asked a his mother blowing the hot cup of tea.

 

“I know this will be a big shock to you but I hope you understand your mother.” She looks at his son seriously before continuing. “You engage and the wedding will be held in few months.” Deafening silence conquer the whole house of the Lee. A minute have pass but still no reaction from SungJong, his mother anxiously wait for his son reaction.

 

“WHAT!!!!!” SungJong screech so loud even the neighboring house can hear. “I don’t understand mom. I’m only 22 so young to be engage heck even get married and its 21st century umma, who still do those arrange marriage. I still want to release my own fashion line, I want to travel around the world to see different places, I want to fall in love not force to love, I want~.” SungJong continue his blabbering without his mom stopping him. After a minute SungJong finally calm down and slump himself on the sofa.

 

“Are you calm now baby?” Mrs. Lee asked looking amuse at his son antics. SungJong sigh heavily before giving a nod. “I wish you understand my decision SungJong baby. You and your fiancée is betrothed even before you 2 born, I can’t let your hyung Hoya be engage because he already have a fiancée even before I can tell him about this.” She

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter