Starbucks?

That One Girl

The sunlight was peeking through the curtains as the day was beginning, causing Hoseok to rub his forehead against his pillow with a groan.

 Only moments later the alarm sounded with that annoying buzzing. This sudden intrusion to the room's silence made Namjoon throw a pillow in attempt to shut it off. 

"Yah..don't break that..its dewonlyehang..." Jin slurred out to his roommate as he slowly sat up in bed, rubbing the sleepiness from his eyes. 

Hoseok managed to wake up much quicker than the others. He already had his bed made and was on his way to the bathroom, shutting the bedroom door behind him. 

"What time is it anyway?" The leader managed to say through a yawn as he stood from his bed, messily attempting to make it as Jin searched around for the clock that was now upsidedown on the floor. 

"Its 80:90.." The princess responded before double taking the clock as he realized the words that slipped his mouth. "..I mean 6:08..." He corrected as Namjoon glanced at him with a straight face before busting into a fit of laughter while dressing by the closet. 

Out in the hallway Hoseok had finally made his way to the bathroom only to be stopped when he saw the light on, but the door shut. He cursed under his breath as he leaned against the wall, waiting patiently for a few minutes before beating on the door. "Yah! Why do the younger ones always take so long? Quit hogging my throne, I gotta go!" 

The door then opened and to Hoseok's surprise it wasn't a boy standing in front of him. 

"Ah, I'm sorry. I just needed to brush my teeth." You continued to apologize with a few bows as the sleepy, not so bubbly male stared with his mouth slightly open. 

After a few more minutes of staring he quickly shook his head as he waved his hands at you. "No, no. I'm sorry, I shouldn't have been rushing you. Take all the time you need from now on." The small hint of pink beginning to show on his cheeks as he gave you his award winning grin was just enough to make you ruffle his hair, causing both of you to pause with wide eyes. 

"I.. I'm sorry, oppa. You just looked so cute." A few more mumbled words slipped your lips as you quickly made your way past him and back to your room. 

Down the hallway just a few doors was a room filled with two bedhead boys, trying to finish waking up. One was fully standing but leaning against the wall slowly being called back to sleep as the giddy one was swaying back and forth on his sheets in hopes he wouldn't go back to dreamland. 

"I need...coffee." He slowly stood from his bed with a low groan, running his palm along his face as he made his way to the closet. 

"We could ask (Y/N) if she'd run to Starbucks while we warm up in the studio." Yoongi was already dressed and about to leave the room when an annoyed maknae bursted through the door, making his way to the closet without words. "Yah. What do you want?" Tae questioned as he grabbed the back of the younger's shirt, pulling him away from his destination as he whined in protest. 

"I need shorts for practice. Jimin took mine." The younger gave his best aegyo in attempt to receive them. He finally got his wish and made his way back out of the room.

 Jungkook was already a few feet down the hallway, pulling his PJ bottoms off and slipping the new shorts on only to pause when he heard a soft cough. Expecting hyungs, he turned his head with a blank face as he huffed, quickly turning bright red as he hid his pjs behind him.

"Ah...you saw that..?" A small giggle managed to leave your lips, causing his face to turn a darker shade of pink as he slowly backed into his bedroom, shutting the door behind him as a squeal escaped his mouth. 

You continued your way down the hallway towards the kitchen only to be stopped when a hand was placed on your shoulder. A shiver ran through you from the cold fingertips brushing across your neck as the hand pulled back. 

"Ah sorry to bother you but being as we have to start practice soon and this is kind of your job as an intern.." Immediately turning as you recognized the voice, you watched as the lilac haired boy played with his fingertips nervously, causing you to tilt your head in curiosity. "Will you run to Starbucks and get us all some coffee? Hot chocolate for Jungkook though." He handed you a slip of paper with all the members orders on it and grinned in your direction before heading back towards his room. 

As you scanned over the items on the list, another body entered the room. Thank goodness it was the princess. "Yah, Jin oppa. Where's Starbucks?"

"Oh you want some coffee? There's one a few blocks down from the store I took you to. Don't be out too long~" And with that he was already out of the room with a water bottle, headed for the studio room. 

You grabbed your purse off the shelf by the front door before making your way out of the dorm and down the sidewalk. The cold winds were worse than yesterday, grabbing a jacket would've been a smart idea. While walking you couldn't help but look around at all the different advertisements listed on the buildings. It was much busier in the streets than you were used to back home. 

People were walking from place to place talking on their cellphones, calling for taxis, and looking for their children who were running to store windows to look at the toys. Before you knew it you were walking right up to the Starbucks building. The streets of Seoul were so uplifting you'd almost forgotten your task for the Bangtan boys. Costomers were constantly entering and leaving the coffee shop, but you managed to slip in the doorway after a few minutes of waiting. You'd be lucky to get your orders in an hour. A small huff of exhaustion escaped your lips as you got into line. You were..sixth it seemed? That meant about another twenty minutes of waiting. 

Once you finally got to the front of the line you warned the half dazed boy that you had a large order, but he waved it off and said he was ready. You began to read off the list only to be stopped when he asked for the name you wished for on the cups.

After thinking for a moment you answered, "Hm, just put Suga." 

"Yes I put sugar in a few of them." He responded with a few blinks. 

"No no...okay just put Jin." You responded after a moment of thinking. 

"Arent you a little young for alcohol? Im asking what to put on the cup not in it." Was he really tired or just plain stupid?

"Never mind. Just put the letters BTS on the cup." 

"See? Now we're getting somewhere." He responded as he told his fellow workers your orders, turning back to you with a polite smile as he asked you to wait on the side. 

After a few minutes the order was done and in your hands. Hopefully the boys still wanted coffee even though it'd been nearly an hour since you'd left. 

Once you made your way back through the busy streets of Seoul, you opened the door to the BTS building with a sigh of relief as the warm air hit you. Something was off though. Where were the loud obnoxious comments followed by laughter and sounds of clapping? Oh, that's right. Theyd be practicing all day. The coffee tray had been keeping your hand warm the whole way home that you'd almost forgotten about it. In attempt to give them their drinks before it became a total waste you made your way to the studio room, slowly opening the door as the boys crowded you. 

"Where have you been?" 

"Yah! We thought you were lost!"

"Someone should've gone with you."

The comments were coming from everywhere all at once so it was hard to make out who was saying what. In order to back them all up, you held the coffee tray in the air as they all grabbed at it like animals. 

"We didn't want to practice till you were back. You know..so we knew you were safe." The maknae mumbled in between sips. He seemed to be enjoying his hot chocolate. 

"More like we wanted to drink it before we got all hot and sweaty." Namjoon chimed in as he played with the top of his cup. "But yeah we can go with the first one if it makes you happy." The way he shrugged it off gave off a hint of sass in his words. 

"So what are we doing today?" You asked the manager as you walked over to the seat next to him. Out of the corner of your eye you noticed one particular member watching your every move. It seemed like he was trying to listen in. 

"They're going to practice for the next three hours to make sure their routines are perfect. You can sit and watch today. I have nothing for you. They should be done with around lunch." And with that Hoseok was on his way over to you from where he was listening in. He handed you his hand to assist you out of your chair before pulling you away from the manager to talk in private as a grin began to appear on his lips. "Since he says we'll be done by lunch, I just wanted to take you out. You know, to make up for this morning. I'm not usually like that." His grin began to fade as nervousness took over his voice. Where'd the bubblyness go? You'd never seen him like this. The other members were beginning to turn their attention to you two out of curiosity. 

"Yah. What do you think he's saying to her?" Taehyung whispered to Yoongi as he squinted his eyes in Hoseoks direction. 

"Whatever it is, it has her smiling like she won an award." The older replied as he curled his hands into loose fists. 

Hoseok had continued to ramble about other reasons he felt he should take you out but even the chance of him offering never came to your mind. You'd never even really talked with him before this morning. Maybe he felt it was a bad first impression. Either way, why would you trade up this offer?

 "That sounds fun, oppa." 

 

---

A/N: So this chapter was a little later in the day, but I wrote pretty much during every class^^ I made this one a Lil longer because I had to add in the Starbucks scene that's based off a thing I saw on instagram xD Anyway, the one on one chapter with be in the next update. And its Hoseok and You whoop whoop! Never saw that coming did ya? Thanks for reading! The next chapter is probably going to be in your view point for a little and then Hoseoks so you can see both inside and outside ways ^^